Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Lukumoide ... I'm hoping you can help me. After having no luck getting v4 to start successfully, I downloaded the save you provided for Bollagus (post 4025 above) and went through the steps mentioned. I successfully ended up with 32/32 and received the confirmation that 3.6 was finished. However, Event 1 of v4 (1/53) didn't trigger after following the steps on the sunday morning. Here is the save I made that still shows 0/53 even after I followed the guide - could you let me know what i need to do so I can finally get started on v4 please?
You showered in the bathroom at 8:00, so you can't trigger it. Don't take an 8:00 shower, just go to the dining room, you'll trigger it.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
You weren't at the swimming pool at 16:00 on the fifth day. Go to the swimming pool at 16:00. Here your save I have unlocked it but you will not need it. You must always rename all saves so that it looks like 8-4-LT1.save. Always delete the numbers before that. All saves you download always have a number in front of them, you must remove it or it won't work.
Hi again! First I used the savefile you provided me With in post 4025, that ended With 32/53 on events, after that several of the events didn't show. Then I used the savefile you fixed for me in post 4036, that ended after 1/53, didn't show Touch Pussy on event 2. Ends With " You know I',m always ready to help". Thinking of just giving up this game...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your help Lukumoide, but I went through all your WT until 3.6 to the T, but WT 4.0 doesn't happen from day 1, no events happens, don't know what else to tell you, except thank you? :confused:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi again! First I used the savefile you provided me With in post 4025, that ended With 32/53 on events, after that several of the events didn't show. Then I used the savefile you fixed for me in post 4036, that ended after 1/53, didn't show Touch Pussy on event 2. Ends With " You know I',m always ready to help". Thinking of just giving up this game...
Please post your save here and I will tell you what to do next.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for your help Lukumoide, but I went through all your WT until 3.6 to the T, but WT 4.0 doesn't happen from day 1, no events happens, don't know what else to tell you, except thank you? :confused:
The WT work, you probably showered on the first day 4_0 at 8:00 (What you must not do), so you can not unlock the first event at 11:00 in the office. Be so kind and post your save and I will tell you what to do next.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much for even considering for taking some time for helping me, you're an awesome guy Lukumoide ;)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you so much for even considering for taking some time for helping me, you're an awesome guy Lukumoide ;)
You were not in the pool on Saturday(day 5) at 16:00. Go to the swimming pool on Monday (not Sunday) at 16:00.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ok, thanks. 8-5 is the one you fixed, 9-6 the one you provided for me earlier.
You are missing 2 times "untie her thongs" on the swimming pool (you have to choose this option on a few days before event 33 is activated). Here my save. Sorry. I got several saves from people now and mixed things up. If you want to unlock it yourself you have to choose the option on Friday and Saturday (15:00 Swimming Pool->Untie her thong->Yes) and on Sunday at 15:00 you can unlock it. There are a few events that need preconditions. I did not include it in the WT, because in my opinion it is already too easy with the WT.

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
You are missing 2 times "untie her thongs" on the swimming pool (you have to choose this option on a few days before event 33 is activated). Here my save. Sorry. I got several saves from people now and mixed things up. If you want to unlock it yourself you have to choose the option on Friday and Saturday (15:00 Swimming Pool->Untie her thong->Yes) and on Sunday at 15:00 you can unlock it. There are a few events that need preconditions. I did not include it in the WT, because in my opinion it is already too easy with the WT.
Ok, thank you very much! There are so many conditions that has to be followd in this game, hard to manage all of them. Thanks again! :)

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Ok, thank you very much! There are so many conditions that has to be followd in this game, hard to manage all of them. Thanks again! :)
Sorry again, Lukumoide, it didn't work. Tried it both Friday and saturday, also the last savefile you posted, got through 33/53, but then Amy didn't show in Master Bedroom for 34/53. I give it up!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry again, Lukumoide, it didn't work. Tried it both Friday and saturday, also the last savefile you posted, got through 33/53, but then Amy didn't show in Master Bedroom for 34/53. I give it up!
It is impossible, it works. You should after unlocking Event 33 at 15:00 on Sunday. Go to the master bedroom at 16:00 (On the same day Sunday). You can only trigger it on weekends. Master bedroom not Amy's room. Save here.

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
It is impossible, it works. You should after unlocking Event 33 at 15:00 on Sunday. Go to the master bedroom at 16:00 (On the same day Sunday). You can only trigger it on weekends. Master bedroom not Amy's room. Save here.
Thank you so much again, worked well now, at 53/53. No idea why she didn't show up in the master bedroom, I have the save if you want to check. Anyway, thank you very much!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you so much again, worked well now, at 53/53. No idea why she didn't show up in the master bedroom, I have the save if you want to check. Anyway, thank you very much!
Please be so kind and post the save where it did not work. I will write you why. Thank you. Have fun.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ver.9.0 event 47/54 cant progress, what events am i missing?
They can be different events (almost all of them). You can't answer it only if I had your save, or you had played after my WT. I could give you an answer.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes