Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Try to copy my save only into the RFR directory. Or search in the local directory for Renpy>Roomforrent. Otherwise I don't know how to help you.
Ok, thanks. But the files in Your save doesn't look like the saves in the save Directory. Hope it will not mess up the game for me? It's so annoying that I can't start 4_0 With 31/32 events.

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Here still save before the last event 31/32 they go into bathroom at 8:00.
8:00 Bathroom take shower->Touch pussy/ Event 32
Well, it seems I can't use these Save files, my computer doesn't have a Roaming map under AppData.
I'm so lost now, I played everything according to devs WT on his Patreon site, and still I only get 31/32, and 4-0 will not start. I'm playing the 9.0 download, so there shouldn't be any issues…… Anyone who can help? I really like this game.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Well, it seems I can't use these Save files, my computer doesn't have a Roaming map under AppData.
I'm so lost now, I played everything according to devs WT on his Patreon site, and still I only get 31/32, and 4-0 will not start. I'm playing the 9.0 download, so there shouldn't be any issues…… Anyone who can help? I really like this game.
Post your save here, I'll fix it.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Bollagus My experience it is enough to save your saves at: ....\Roomforrent...\game\saves
Search a free slot. If in game your last save is 8-4, then rename the new save game to 9-1.
Start your game choose load en go to savegame page 9.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Bollagus My experience it is enough to save your saves at: ....\Roomforrent...\game\saves
Search a free slot. If in game your last save is 8-4, then rename the new save game to 9-1.
Start your game choose load en go to savegame page 9.
Yes, I know, but the files that are posted here are zip'ed, and when I open them there is a folder With many files in it, and not like the save files in the save folder.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Yes, I know, but the files that are posted here are zip'ed, and when I open them there is a folder With many files in it, and not like the save files in the save folder.
The files posted aren't zip'ed. I asume you have .save files marked as zip files.
The whole file is to be saved in save folder.
And yes it contains multiple files. That's the way it works.
When I open .save file in 7-zip i see 5 files.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
The files posted aren't zip'ed. I asume you have .save files marked as zip files.
The whole file is to be saved in save folder.
And yes it contains multiple files. That's the way it works.
When I open .save file in 7-zip i see 5 files.
Ok? When I download these files they show up as zip'ed files, don't know why?

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Ok? When I download these files they show up as zip'ed files, don't know why?
Ahhh, I'm so stupid! All files I download end up as zip-files, I changed this now, so now everything works
fine, 32/32, and the adventure continues. Thanks a lot Emma nuelle, Lukumoide and everyone else that has
bothered to try and help this old fool. :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Oh, thank you so much. I post 8-3 (sunday morning, last day of 3.6 with 30-32), and 8-4 (saturday morning, first day of what should have been 4.0 With 31/32.
You weren't at the swimming pool at 16:00 on the fifth day. Go to the swimming pool at 16:00. Here your save I have unlocked it but you will not need it. You must always rename all saves so that it looks like 8-4-LT1.save. Always delete the numbers before that. All saves you download always have a number in front of them, you must remove it or it won't work.

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
You weren't at the swimming pool at 16:00 on the fifth day. Go to the swimming pool at 16:00. Here your save I have unlocked it but you will not need it. You must always rename all saves so that it looks like 8-4-LT1.save. Always delete the numbers before that. All saves you download always have a number in front of them, you must remove it or it won't work.
Thank you very much!

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Got a good walkthrough, but the 4.0 txt one is way off, could someone confirm this please?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Here still save before the last event 31/32 they go into bathroom at 8:00.
8:00 Bathroom take shower->Touch pussy/ Event 32
Lukumoide ... I'm hoping you can help me. After having no luck getting v4 to start successfully, I downloaded the save you provided for Bollagus (post 4025 above) and went through the steps mentioned. I successfully ended up with 32/32 and received the confirmation that 3.6 was finished. However, Event 1 of v4 (1/53) didn't trigger after following the steps on the sunday morning. Here is the save I made that still shows 0/53 even after I followed the guide - could you let me know what i need to do so I can finally get started on v4 please?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes