Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
need help please

I used the first walktrough almost precisely but I am still stuck at day 32 right after the check how brave she is event. and the rest does not seem to unlock. anyone has a save after walktrough day 32 for me please ? or tell me what I should do next ? how do I check the numbers of unlocked events in version 9 ?

thank you

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
anyone have a walkthrough in a linear format, not a search through a spreadsheet
This game I wouldn't call linear at all.
More like spiraling towards bliss eternal.
You get a bit of space sickness after grinding through. But there's a reward round the corner. Cuties!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
need help please

I used the first walktrough almost precisely but I am still stuck at day 32 right after the check how brave she is event. and the rest does not seem to unlock. anyone has a save after walktrough day 32 for me please ? or tell me what I should do next ? how do I check the numbers of unlocked events in version 9 ?

thank you
Post your save here and I will help you.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry guys, I can only help here up to version 7_0. Who problems with progress with version 8_0, 9_0 and 10_0. Please contact me at the official Patreon page. There I will answer your questions (For patrons only). Since version 10_0 is posted for $5 patrons, I will also answer questions about version 8_0 here.

Last edited:

XyJIuGUN

Apr 13, 2020
Sorry guys, I can only help here up to version 7_0. Who problems with progress with version 8_0, 9_0 and 10_0. Please contact me at the official Patreon page. There I will answer your questions (For patrons only). Since version 10_0 is posted for $5 patrons, I will also answer questions about version 8_0 here.

what to do next, no one comes at night?
I did everything in accordance with this guide in the order, as indicated, everything was accurate, but this event 54/100 did not happen.
70 day event 54 in guide

Last edited:

XyJIuGUN

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks, here it is. By the way, going great in 5.0, no problems so far. :)
WT 5 \ event 29 not work. if you execute only events and skip the rest of the time

if you skip time and days
only by doing other actions does it work

is it worth it to write to you if there is still something different than in the manual WT?

I do this to improve the game and WT
here is saving

Last edited:

XyJIuGUN

Apr 13, 2020
Day 16 Monday
8:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 56
0:00 Master Bedroom->Yes->Yes/ Event 57

a guy with the same problem above, he has a save on Sunday.
it doesn’t work for me with saving it either.
what do you do on sunday and monday ???

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Day 16 Monday
8:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 56
0:00 Master Bedroom->Yes->Yes/ Event 57

a guy with the same problem above, he has a save on Sunday.
it doesn’t work for me with saving it either.
what do you do on sunday and monday ???
Which version do you play. Download the latest version. The saves only work with the new version. There is no new Russian version. You must play the English version. Otherwise the saves and WT will not work. There are always changes with every update (for example version 9_0 alpha, 9_0 alpha a, 9_0 beta, 9_0 beta a, 9-0 beta B, 9_0 beta c, 9_0 beta d) and for every version the translation must be changed. Therefore it is easiest to play the English version.

Last edited:

PRABOW0

Jun 15, 2019
hi, can somebody tell me i cant progress event in v5_0 (maybe) still got 0/100 event
i never skip hour and day but nothing changes

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
seems like no one understands. i want a walkthrough that has in text, not a spreadsheet. The day and time, the location and what option to choose. is it really that hard to understand english????

Onlyone81

Dec 12, 2019
seems like no one understands. i want a walkthrough that has in text, not a spreadsheet. The day and time, the location and what option to choose. is it really that hard to understand english????
There is no text walkthrough with day and time because the game is non-linear!

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 615341

View attachment 615342

View attachment 615343

remark
54 events for 20 days...............
i had anther version (17days)

keep wash hand and stay home (Serge: I surely will)
Tanks a lot! Now, following your indications, I got to the end of the version, where for some (unknown) reason before I got 54/54 events but not to the end of the version (?!?) Now look forward to Version 10! No generous donor (today is the day Master Members have access ...)??

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
EDIT: This mod has been moved to it's own thread: Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.2.1] [NightTrain]
Please find the up-to-date version of the mod there, and report any bugs related to the walkthrough on that thread instead of here.

Here's a walkthrough mod I'm working on for Room For Rent. Just download it and put it in your [Room For Rent]/game folder. It automatically explores all the menu choices for you (up until the beginning of the next turn) and color-codes the menu choices based on how good the choice is (Green = event will trigger, Light Green = some stats will improve, Orange = some stats will decrease, Red = game over, White means you'll probably see something but it's not important to the game progress, and Grey mean's nobody is there).

It saves a lot of time when looking for missing events - just keep hitting "skip an hour" until you see something green. It doesn't give you the most optimal play-through (in terms of finding all events in the least amount of time), but you'll be directed to all the events.

You can turn the color-coding on or off by clicking on the CHEAT button in the lower left corner of the screen. I suggest keeping the color-coding off until you get stuck, or else the game becomes too linear. Also, when you hover over a menu choice you'll see a list of the game variables that will change up until the end of the turn if you select the choice (assuming you play the best options on future menu choices that turn).

I haven't had time to fully test this with a full play-through (that will take weeks), so I'm looking for a few brave souls to try this out and report any bugs you find and provide suggestion for improvements.

Note that this mod been designed for Version 9.0 Beta. It probably won't be 100% reliable with newer versions, although, unless the developers change the inner-workings of the significantly, I hope it'll still be helpful. And if not, I'll just update the mod.

And, if the mod causes problems, just delete walkthrough.rpy from your game folder.

UPDATED to mod version 1.01. It should now work with unpacked .rpa files.

Last edited:

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, your walkthrough seems nice, but I got no color coding, nothing. Even clickling on the Cheat button. Just the words are more or less white.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm sure this has been asked on here quite a few times. Has anyone put together a walkthrough for at least version 9.0
I've been following it step by step and on day 12 after ordering the summer dress it says go to the livingroom at 14:00.
Amy isn't there to give her the dress. To be honest the spreadsheet that's on here to go online is not the best idea. It's pretty annoying. Plus it's very outdated since it only goes to version 6. I would search through 206 pages of posts but really don't want to spend a long time looking for an updated one.

I know the walkthrough isn't really set in stone and it's more of a guideline.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes