Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
If you visit my Patreon page you'll find WT's for the game. It seems that it will be a good idea in order to progress.
Hey buddy, do you do an android port?
Don't have a PC (well I do, but it is really old). So i only play on my android tabs.

If you have a android port, you will have a new backer right here!

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
As mentioned above events are not in order. I stuck at 53/54 V9
So I checked save file and It seems I am missing a9_52. I attached save file below as well.
Thanks for the help.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This is the second time I have tried this game. The guide goes against what is possible in the game around mid-week 3. Also the grind doesn't seem to be worth it early on. Am I able to get a save and see what raunch there is from there? I like the character models but the flow of the game is just dog shit.

edit

Nevermind. I thought the sex scenes would have been animated.

Reactions: JamesWhisky

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
As mentioned above events are not in order. I stuck at 53/54 V9
So I checked save file and It seems I am missing a9_52. I attached save file below as well.
Thanks for the help.
Try in weekend at 11.00 to enter Amy's room.
You will find Liza relaxing.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok admittedly i skipped a update or two but ... loading day 60 my last save kicks me right back to main menu so i loaded an older save day 50 it loaded, but says day 51 at start , started playing game says day 51 ,Wednesday 8:00am walkthrough says day 51 is a thursday so are olds saves broke now?

antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
Hello. Here I play Roomforrent - v8.0_beta PC, but there was a problem with the passage. I walk through Walkthrough from the same site , and then after passing on the 74th day Event 73 Hide Sandra’s panties does not work. I myself tried to go through different ways and changed some points several times, but it still doesn’t work, I’m already lacking patience, what's the problem?

Below 70 and 71 days

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1405653

Hello, is it possible to have a Mega link for the compresse version (Win) please? i have a very slow connection so it often fails to download with the current link, thank you.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
Ok so i had issues so i started a new game followed walk through,got to day 4 sat time 00:00 WT says >master bedroom >investigate noise>better do it >save . but game just advances to day 5 no option to do anything else ...never mind i just noticed the walk through is vs 6.0 and game is vs 9.0 so i guess the new game version broke walk through for older game content

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Hello. Here I play Roomforrent - v8.0_beta PC, but there was a problem with the passage. I walk through Walkthrough from the same site , and then after passing on the 74th day Event 73 Hide Sandra’s panties does not work. I myself tried to go through different ways and changed some points several times, but it still doesn’t work, I’m already lacking patience, what's the problem?

Below 70 and 71 days
This WT is quite outdated as there have been changes in older events with the new versions. If you check the devs Patreon, there are correct and working walkthroughs up to version 7. I recommend to start a new game if you use these walkthroughs. For vers. 8 one of the users here posted a walkthrough a few pages earlier. For vers. 9 I used the Event-table which is also posted in this thread and had no trouble to finish all events.
Have fun and good luck.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes