Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
this would be one of the most enjoyable game out there if it wasn't just a slog of a grindfest. If only the mod telling you where the character are was still updated...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
this would be one of the most enjoyable game out there if it wasn't just a slog of a grindfest. If only the mod telling you where the character are was still updated...
mod unfortunately will not work/help anymore. In 0.9 for example liza is in 3 locations at same time sometimes. Really hard to find the triggers.
Unfortunately the dev continues his raise in grind even more and more

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Room For Rent [v10.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 1.41GB

Compressed version for Win (589MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anybody have a problem with loading a save from version 7? It looks like it loads then the default main menu shows.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it so a problem to write on the first side the saves from beta and official version is not compatible !!! (his anti pirate work)

All time the same problem we have her beta then the full version then the x version and so on.

Last edited:

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
Excsuse me what is the last event in version 8 ? i am stuck at 39/40

Help please ^^

Last edited:

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
i find this game very frustrating, things don't happen on the day they should and the game doesn't move on as it should. i keep getting stuck, i've still never met the other two girls in the game because i can't get that far. it's a shame because i like the idea of the game and Amy is lovely

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Well I had 2 saves from v8 and both said I had cheated, personally I don't know how because there isn't even a cheat available for the game.
You have cheated- you have played an illegal version of release 8. If you instead had downloaded and played the public version you wouldn't have had this problem. Have a good day :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
i find this game very frustrating, things don't happen on the day they should and the game doesn't move on as it should. i keep getting stuck, i've still never met the other two girls in the game because i can't get that far. it's a shame because i like the idea of the game and Amy is lovely
It seems that you're not very far in the game. Go to my Patreon page and download the public version. You'll also find WT's for each releases. A good idea is to read their dialogues and you'll also find some hints at Master bedroom at midnight and office at 12:00
Happy playing

Reactions: Lukumoide

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You have cheated- you have played an illegal version of release 8. If you instead had downloaded and played the public version you wouldn't have had this problem. Have a good day :)
When you say "illegal" do you mean that you've copy righted?
Otherwise it should be illegitimate or pirate.

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
Not such an erotic release... were and better, for example (0.7 and 0.8), just Lisa's development is the same as AMY's, growing))) We make a great game, and good luck to you in the future!!!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played the game from the beginning a week ago (day 1) and had no problems finishing it. There are no mistakes, it's just wrong decisions that the player makes. Read the dialogues and don't use mods. Nobody needs that, it just spoils the fun. If you have problems and like the game, switch to the supporters. For example, if you switch to the Gold Patrons you will always get a walkthrough and help on the day of the update (latest one day after) if you missed something. Latest Walkthrough is only available to the Gold Patrons. All other Patrons will get a hint what to do next if they have problems. It is a great game and I think it is good that it is not so easy to unlock all events.

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you Celaviegroup
This game is good, hard but good.
There is some improvement to make and i found some mistake in your walkthrough 5.0 the event 77 is missing in the bathroom at 23:00 day 23
When the second girl answer to the MC "he's my mother's brother" i think it's better to say "he's my uncle"
I try to advance in the version 8.0 and i like the way this game is made i really wait for your next update and hope you give the walkthrought for 8.0

Thank you again
There is no error with event 77, I just checked it. See screenshots. The next time you write something like that, check it out. It would be very nice. Here a save, go to the bathroom.

Screenshot_184.png Screenshot_185.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes