Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lup Pulson

Sep 20, 2017
I'm another one stuck on 52/53 and ingame hint is completely useless. I've already showered at 8 am in the weekends for weeks and weeks now with no different results or new options.

Is there any event list or something that could give an indication of what to look for?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm another one stuck on 52/53 and ingame hint is completely useless. I've already showered at 8 am in the weekends for weeks and weeks now with no different results or new options.

Is there any event list or something that could give an indication of what to look for?
Have you seen the WT's from my Patreon site?

Reactions: fandor13

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I've seen a 50$ a month cost for getting access to a walkthrough and simply don't think this game is worth it.
After all it is a beta verson of a single plot line limited game.
It was what kept me from supporting this game, very confusing, without any animation, and extremely expensive to have the best version. The developer wants to get rich very fast, for an average game (without wanting to offend), he must have made this game just thinking about rich Americans and Europeans, who don't mind wasting money, which totally alienates people from other countries to support This game. Just to get a sense, 1 dollar equals 5 in my currency, with no chance of spending it all on a game.
What's more, paying 20 or less, and having to wait half a month to be able to play, since here or on any other site comes out before, why would I support? My intention was not to offend the developer, but he practicing these exaggerated prices, drives away a lot of people, big and famous games, mostly with 20 dollars you already have the best version on launch day.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It was what kept me from supporting this game, very confusing, without any animation, and extremely expensive to have the best version. The developer wants to get rich very fast, for an average game (without wanting to offend), he must have made this game just thinking about rich Americans and Europeans, who don't mind wasting money, which totally alienates people from other countries to support This game. Just to get a sense, 1 dollar equals 5 in my currency, with no chance of spending it all on a game.
What's more, paying 20 or less, and having to wait half a month to be able to play, since here or on any other site comes out before, why would I support? My intention was not to offend the developer, but he practicing these exaggerated prices, drives away a lot of people, big and famous games, mostly with 20 dollars you already have the best version on launch day.
Thanks for your input. So far I don't have any animation - simply because I don't want to make small no nonsense animation and so far I'm not satisfied with my animations. Instead - I make updates with no less than 500 new high quality images - every month. As far as I know - nobody else is doing that. Next update will have 1.000 new images. I spend fully time making this game and invested a huge amount of money in rendering machines. Do you also blame a restaurant because you can't afford to visit it. Do you blame that you can't pay for a first class overseas flight and expect that you should have it for less money because your salary in your country is too low compared to other countries - I doubt. As mentioned several times before -my Tiers are made so I can give the best support to my supporters. I have several graduates of Tiers and if you can wait 3 weeks you'll only pay 1/10 of the money. Instead of making a USD 1 Tier - the game is public weeks after. I find it fair and the game will not be worse or better at that release date. You'll still as free player get the game every month - just 1 release version behind. If nobody was supporting me the game wouldn't exist and my investment was lost. Luckily I have many fantastic supporters that seems to like my game - that's what's driven me, and I'm extremely thankful to all these guys.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for your input. So far I don't have any animation - simply because I don't want to make small no nonsense animation and so far I'm not satisfied with my animations. Instead - I make updates with no less than 500 new high quality images - every month. As far as I know - nobody else is doing that. Next update will have 1.000 new images. I spend fully time making this game and invested a huge amount of money in rendering machines. Do you also blame a restaurant because you can't afford to visit it. Do you blame that you can't pay for a first class overseas flight and expect that you should have it for less money because your salary in your country is too low compared to other countries - I doubt. As mentioned several times before -my Tiers are made so I can give the best support to my supporters. I have several graduates of Tiers and if you can wait 3 weeks you'll only pay 1/10 of the money. Instead of making a USD 1 Tier - the game is public weeks after. I find it fair and the game will not be worse or better at that release date. You'll still as free player get the game every month - just 1 release version behind. If nobody was supporting me the game wouldn't exist and my investment was lost. Luckily I have many fantastic supporters that seems to like my game - that's what's driven me, and I'm extremely thankful to all these guys.
My intention was not to offend him, but it seems that it was not so.
I don't want to argue, but given what you said, it only reinforced my argument and my opinion even more.
Good luck with your game, when it is available around here I download it, and if I don’t have it anymore, my life will not change a millimeter for that.

• Love
Reactions: Jeepster

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
My intention was not to offend him, but it seems that it was not so.
I don't want to argue, but given what you said, it only reinforced my argument and my opinion even more.
Good luck with your game, when it is available around here I download it, and if I don’t have it anymore, my life will not change a millimeter for that.
Games are entertainment only - have a good day :)

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you Celaviegroup
This game is good, hard but good.
There is some improvement to make and i found some mistake in your walkthrough 5.0 the event 77 is missing in the bathroom at 23:00 day 23
When the second girl answer to the MC "he's my mother's brother" i think it's better to say "he's my uncle"
I try to advance in the version 8.0 and i like the way this game is made i really wait for your next update and hope you give the walkthrought for 8.0

Thank you again

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks mate.
So if I restart, how can I skip all the stuff and play from v0.7? Is there a way?
Using the link supplied by the dev I am thinking about restarting a new game but jumping to v0.7 content (if possible).
u don't keep your old saves for each chapter(start or ending)????
u just play all chapter at once????

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you Celaviegroup
This game is good, hard but good.
There is some improvement to make and i found some mistake in your walkthrough 5.0 the event 77 is missing in the bathroom at 23:00 day 23
When the second girl answer to the MC "he's my mother's brother" i think it's better to say "he's my uncle"
I try to advance in the version 8.0 and i like the way this game is made i really wait for your next update and hope you give the walkthrought for 8.0

Thank you again
Thanks for info. I'm not in charge of the WT as I have mentioned on my Patreon page. It's made by one of my fantastic supporters. It's noted and will be fixed

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes