Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
Public Release of 8_0 beta is now available at my Patreon site.
I strongly recommend you to play this version and start from end 7_0 instead of the illegal versions with many bugs and errors.
Tips and tricks plus WY can be found in my public post's too
New version solved my issue, thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Celaviegroup, in case no one has told you, you might talk to a staff member of F95 to get a Game Developer label for your profile so people can more easily / more quickly identify you.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Celaviegroup, in case no one has told you, you might talk to a staff member of F95 to get a Game Developer label for your profile so people can more easily / more quickly identify you.
If I'm not mistaken, he already had (I may have been confused) I didn't understand what happened, or he doesn't want to draw attention, and if I'm not mistaken, it seems to me that he was the one who posted the game here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Public Release of 8_0 beta is now available at my Patreon site.
I strongly recommend you to play this version and start from end 7_0 instead of the illegal versions with many bugs and errors.
Tips and tricks plus WY can be found in my public post's too
You ever thought about doing an android port of your game?
There has been a few that have released an android port of your game, though wondering if an official one might be an idea.

Reactions: tazaaron

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
69/70 V0.7

Looking in save file the only event with a 0 and not a 1 is a7_70 .
What event is that? I have slept in the same bed, multiple times, and met her in the bathroom at 0:00 about 7 times, and nothing!

Please advise, I do not really want to start all over again, as it takes so long to even get to that point it is crazy!

randominaattori

Sep 30, 2019
On patreon site i can't find public release 8.0 only one that needs you to be patreon so what's the deal with the v8.0 on f95? also i don't seam to find the walkthrough helpful and making the game weird since the girl is going missing even when indicates for example to tell me to come in her room.
After membership level choices you see title "ABOUT" and picture where she is lying on sunbed. Under that pic is text "show more" press it and be amazed.

graou

Feb 6, 2018
hello it s a quite nice game with beautiful pictures and video.
It s hard but managable until v08
i m stuck in the last version 7/40 , can anybody help me??
the last thing i ve seen is the sceen in the kitchen triggered when you don t clean it. i can t manage to "help" the third girl.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
69/70 V0.7

Looking in save file the only event with a 0 and not a 1 is a7_70 .
What event is that? I have slept in the same bed, multiple times, and met her in the bathroom at 0:00 about 7 times, and nothing!

Please advise, I do not really want to start all over again, as it takes so long to even get to that point it is crazy!
from my experience
this is difficult to do it
i had similar situation before(also the chapter7-69/70)
even though i know which event i had been missed
i try to do same thing at same period on next week(still nothing happen)
my solution is back to the "exact time" to trigger that event..........

by the way
replay chapter7again can be less than 2 hours(use keyboard "tab" key to fast-forward)
u may try my steps for version7chapter7

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
hello it s a quite nice game with beautiful pictures and video.
It s hard but managable until v08
i m stuck in the last version 7/40 , can anybody help me??
the last thing i ve seen is the sceen in the kitchen triggered when you don t clean it. i can t manage to "help" the third girl.
when did u start chapter8???
day1 is weekdays or weekends??
the worse starting day is friday
the best one is thursday
for your question
after u get amy kitchen event(MC try anal)
u need to wait until friday night dinner to get next event......

if u still stuck try here
may give u some hints

Last edited:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
lol everythink is on patreon but must be click show me more :D walkthrough is deep in posts or try filter lol :D be clever

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
from my experience
this is difficult to do it
i had similar situation before(also the chapter7-69/70)
even thought i know which event i had been missed
i try to do same thing at same period on next week(still nothing happen)
my solution is back to the "exact time" to trigger that event..........

by the way
replay chapter7again can be less than 2 hours(use keyboard "tab" key to fast-forward)
u may try my steps for version7chapter7
Thanks mate.
So if I restart, how can I skip all the stuff and play from v0.7? Is there a way?
Using the link supplied by the dev I am thinking about restarting a new game but jumping to v0.7 content (if possible).

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
After 49 days, nothing happening in studio after the initial shoot, despite being there every hour on a Sunday. Nothing happening with the girl despite being everywhere she is and following hints to the letter, ruined the summer dress, she wears skimpy house dress...so what?, she also wears shorts and top, she takes it off when its wet through tap tampering....so what?.....bought a bikini which she don't wear after first try on, seen her nip slips, seen her dress slips, so what? Ad nauseum.
Same events just play over and over. Hiding towel, switching water off, tampering with tap, putting sun lotion on, putting pool lights on, helping with homework after same dinner dialogue, entering her room 6 plus times with knocking and just entering, ...makes no difference nothing advances.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
After 49 days, nothing happening in studio after the initial shoot, despite being there every hour on a Sunday. Nothing happening with the girl despite being everywhere she is and following hints to the letter, ruined the summer dress, she wears skimpy house dress...so what?, she also wears shorts and top, she takes it off when its wet through tap tampering....so what?.....bought a bikini which she don't wear after first try on, seen her nip slips, seen her dress slips, so what? Ad nauseum.
Same events just play over and over. Hiding towel, switching water off, tampering with tap, putting sun lotion on, putting pool lights on, helping with homework after same dinner dialogue, entering her room 6 plus times with knocking and just entering, ...makes no difference nothing advances.
Have you checked WT on my Patreon site?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes