Dec 6, 2017
Version 8b

3.steps maybe help your

dont clean kitchen after 18:00 go kitchen
sleep Liza 0:00 after morning wait and see
1x weekend and 1x work day ....

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
for the person who has a problem with a drone, to buy version 8b, I did the following as I had version 7 on the pc, I used save to complete this part, then I went back to 8b, I also had this problem, I solved it, here's the tip!

dandy1

May 6, 2017
Thank you CeLaVie for this game. Although it is grindy at times. I like the girls, and I am probably one of the few that is tired of all the balloon size breasts, and also the horse sized dicks. If you like those types, there are plenty of them out there. I don't complain about them to the developer, and I don't think people should complain about these girls here. If you don't like them, leave, but keep your negative comments to yourself.

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
Ver 7.0:
I've been stuck with the nightie, but solved that eventually by spending A LOT of time in this thread.
But now I'm at my wits ends. I have hidden the nightie, and obviously after that you need to redo more or less all the steps again with Liza, but now with her in her robe (and more available). I've talked to her in the morning before breakfast, I've had breakfast with her, I've talked with her at her homework (all times), I've had the scene at the pool with her and Sandra, I've visited her in the living room and talked about physical contact. I've visited her in the bathroom at 21, I've seen her in the kitchen repeatedly until "she seems alright with me grabbing her tits" or whatever, and I have had the sex scenes in the living room with Amy and Sandra at 22 (and in the master bedroom at 23) and the blowjob scene in the hottub many, many times.
And I have peeked on her sleeping naked with Sandra. I'm at 54 events of 70. Forum posts seem to indicate, that now Sandra should show up in the master bedroom, if I go there at 00. But she does not. Now am I being hit by some anti-piracy bug, because I'm playing the F95zone version rather than an official patreon? Slightly losing my mind here.

Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
Help plz! In the seventh version 70/70, I continue day after day, but it does not go over to the eighth version. Who will tell me what is the matter?

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
Well, I found my save that started 7.0 from scratch and followed kensodoi's most useful guide instead.
The problem is, that event #57 in that guide (something that should happen in the master bedroom at 00/0030 after peeping on Liza sleeping nude alone) just wont trigger. I was even able to find a few further events (finishing the Liza in kitchen progress) and busting in on her in the bathroom at 00, but still no master bedroom event to progress the story. Me thinks this shit is broken.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
es gibt ja einen amy locator sowas brauchen wir für die anderen frauen auch
English: This is an English-speaking forum. If you don't know English, try typing your sentences into an online translator and copying the text over here. It won't be a perfect translation, but it should be good enough so people can understand you.

Deutsch: Dies ist ein englischsprachiges Forum. Wenn Sie kein Englisch können, versuchen Sie, Ihre Sätze in einen Online-Übersetzer einzugeben und den Text hier zu kopieren. Es wird keine perfekte Übersetzung sein, aber es sollte gut genug sein, damit die Leute Sie verstehen können.

I agree with you; having a tracker for all of the girls would be ideal.

Reactions: talciar

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
One day the games will evolve. An event is updated and at the same time another event that is part of it will update as well. :unsure:
It is not forbidden to dream :sleep:

D

Deleted member 1798585

Sorry lost - what's you problem ...day of the week ???? 3672 ...what're you asking about?
Lol:LOL:. I didn't 't think that one of the users of our site who downloaded the translated version would come here to ask questions about the translation:rolleyes:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
some guys say version8 chapter7(i called it instead of version7)had bugs(for details read page 185)
my steps was based on version7(version7's chapter7) downloaded from here (post1 link)

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Ver 7.0:
I've been stuck with the nightie, but solved that eventually by spending A LOT of time in this thread.
But now I'm at my wits ends. I have hidden the nightie, and obviously after that you need to redo more or less all the steps again with Liza, but now with her in her robe (and more available). I've talked to her in the morning before breakfast, I've had breakfast with her, I've talked with her at her homework (all times), I've had the scene at the pool with her and Sandra, I've visited her in the living room and talked about physical contact. I've visited her in the bathroom at 21, I've seen her in the kitchen repeatedly until "she seems alright with me grabbing her tits" or whatever, and I have had the sex scenes in the living ....
i had been tested your save in my version7chapter7(pc version)

no bugs found in my version
i can get "sandra came to MC's room have sex with him" event
if you are using same version(7.0)
i think you can get it(it is not a bug at all)
u may find some "hints" from my steps(plz read my steps part1 first, a good starting is important)

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
Ver 7.0:
But now I'm at my wits ends. I have hidden the nightie, and obviously after that you need to redo more or less all the steps again with Liza, but now with her in her robe (and more available). I've talked to her in the morning before breakfast, I've had breakfast with her, I've talked with her at her homework (all times), I've had the scene at the pool with her and Sandra, I've visited her in the living room and talked about physical contact. I've visited her in the bathroom at 21, I've seen her in the kitchen repeatedly until "she seems alright with me grabbing her tits" or whatever, and I have had the sex scenes in the living room with Amy and Sandra at 22 (and in the master bedroom at 23) and the blowjob scene in the hottub many, many times.
And I have peeked on her sleeping naked with Sandra. I'm at 54 events of 70. Forum posts seem to indicate, that now Sandra should show up in the master bedroom, if I go there at 00. But she does not. Now am I being hit by some anti-piracy bug, because I'm playing the F95zone version rather than an official patreon? Slightly losing my mind here.
maybe talk sandra in kitchen 3+ after 00:00 slip MC room ....

Reactions: AdrielReborn

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
Ver 7.0:

maybe talk sandra in kitchen 3+ after 00:00 slip MC room ....

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes