Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there APN android version ?
Tried to look, some mentions but no link, knowing that a version with the Amy Locator mod included would be great.
TBS.

Reactions: Mayday59

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If I try to go sleep in master room at 24:00 then in the morning I get kicked out of the game
You're probably playing an illegal version of the game. 8_0 will son be public available and you'll then don't see this kind of problems.

Reactions: Mayday59

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is there APN android version ?
Tried to look, some mentions but no link, knowing that a version with the Amy Locator mod included would be great.
TBS.
I do not make an Android version - but if someone will convert it they can contact me. Spoke with the Author of Amy Locater last day. He'll make a new version that will include more hints for all the inpatient players :cool: Nobody know when it will be ready. It will be for public versions only

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
i'm at a dead end, can't figure out what i did wrong even with the walkthrough... havent had anything new in 2 weeks. i'm on day 47. Can anyone figure it out?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Public Release of 8_0 beta is now available at my Patreon site.
I strongly recommend you to play this version and start from end 7_0 instead of the illegal versions with many bugs and errors.
Tips and tricks plus WY can be found in my public post's too

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
i had been tested your save in my version7chapter7(pc version)

no bugs found in my version
i can get "sandra came to MC's room have sex with him" event
if you are using same version(7.0)
i think you can get it(it is not a bug at all)
u may find some "hints" from my steps(plz read my steps part1 first, a good starting is important)
I followed you guide (thank you for that one!), matching it exactly (with adjustment for peek event) until event 57, after that he just sleeps (with S+A) in master bedroom at 00, no event.

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Hello there
I'm stuck in the V4 at 53/55. Two events never counted. I tracked, replaying the all V4 and it's the very first event (Shower at 8.00 on Sunday + touch pussy) and the #35 (Bathroom, Amy cleaning naked at 13.00 on Sunday). I saw the events, but the counter no...
How to fix that ?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Public Release of 8_0 beta is now available at my Patreon site.
I strongly recommend you to play this version and start from end 7_0 instead of the illegal versions with many bugs and errors.
Tips and tricks plus WY can be found in my public post's too

I know that the first 3 girls names are: Amy, Liza and Sandra

But what are the new girls names, as I would prefer to use the names that Bob & his team gave them, as I find it less confusing than the Mary, Sue or Jane that other players may have used in their own playthroughs???

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I know that the first 3 girls names are: Amy, Liza and Sandra

But what are the new girls names, as I would prefer to use the names that Bob & his team gave them, as I find it less confusing than the Mary, Sue or Jane that other players may have used in their own playthroughs???
At 12:00 in the office you can change names of the girls but not the new girls so far

Reactions: ItkoSK

ptitjaune

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, I am stuck at 60/70 . I can't buy the drone at 11 ( no message at midnight like I am suppose to have)
Can someone help me please ?

ptitjaune

Mar 19, 2020
Merci, je ne savais pas que c'était une version illégale. Tout fonctionne maintenant.

PS: félicitations pour ce jeu

quad606

Oct 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Celaviegroup, Post: 3182279, Mitglied: 847698"]
In Bezug auf WTs
Ich habe WT's jetzt auf meiner Patreon-Seite veröffentlicht. Sie können sie kostenlos herunterladen. Bevor Sie nach den WTs anfangen zu spielen, lesen Sie bitte meine Anweisungen.
Viel Spaß beim Spielen
[/ ZITAT]
.das wt hat gut geholfen, gibts auch schon ein für v8?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes