Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i still dont know what the changes are where is the changelog.
wait did they put in a anticheat system that's just lame now its to grindy
it alrdy takes to much time to get that far whit the girls. and now there is a anticheat program build in the game shame they just lost a player for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Parnso and arms99

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
game save doesnt seem to be working any more. Load saved day ,black screen and then it returns u back to main menu screen v9

saves from v7 load, but saves from v8 do not load.. no way im gonna repeat all grind .. :(

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
and the confusion begins:
i got to manipulate Amy's homework to try anal, but now i can't find the point to help her doing this - i follow her the whole day - but can't find the point to do

3andre3

Jan 17, 2018
in my opinion you should improve the hint system to make the game more enjoyable, dont get me wrong the game its great, but sometimes to hard to know what to do

Reactions: Hyperserver

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Been checking out how it acts with all of my v8 saves. I have 4. 2 work, one claimed I was cheating and one sent me to main menu. Here's the thing- all the saves started from the same save starting with v7. I wonder if it's messing the stats with the anti-cheat deal and it's what's causing issues with the saves?
What I have started to do is follow one girl per day and if the number of scenes doesn't move up, I switch to another one and if that didn't work, switch to the third and it usually brings me some progress and just enough to make it up. I've only seen hints if you go to the master bedroom at night. IIRC, it's 2200-2300 or so. And it's like one line and you can miss it.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Been checking out how it acts with all of my v8 saves. I have 4. 2 work, one claimed I was cheating and one sent me to main menu. Here's the thing- all the saves started from the same save starting with v7. I wonder if it's messing the stats with the anti-cheat deal and it's what's causing issues with the saves?
What I have started to do is follow one girl per day and if the number of scenes doesn't move up, I switch to another one and if that didn't work, switch to the third and it usually brings me some progress and just enough to make it up. I've only seen hints if you go to the master bedroom at night. IIRC, it's 2200-2300 or so. And it's like one line and you can miss it.
Well I had 2 saves from v8 and both said I had cheated, personally I don't know how because there isn't even a cheat available for the game.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Not working for me. :/ Not even showing up in saves list.
bro the fail must be on your end, its working fine, i played v9 till end saved and shared with u

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Downloads\Roomforrent-9_0_beta_for_USD5_members_only-win\Roomforrent-9_0_beta_for_USD5_members_only-win\game\saves

place it in here and it works also check the name, if you download a file from here without a .rar or .zip the name mostly change... so replace the name of the savefile
1-1-LT1.save

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes