• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Good Morning, because I live in the Far-East. A start a new game v3.0b again and again to reach " you finish 2.4 there more in v3.0". To grinding up this small hill I don´t mind but I feel loosing fun in this game
Here's a save for 3.0B-version that starts after having cleared version 2.4. You should be able to see all the content for Version 3.0B with this save.
What to say, WOW you save my Sunday and I go this house again instead to church(y):cool:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Here's a save for 3.0B-version that starts after having cleared version 2.4. You should be able to see all the content for Version 3.0B with this save.
Your save works well- happy Sunday so far !! I done - sand-wash both pink clothes, 2. photo-shooting, option dinner room, pinch nipple,lesson physical-contact skin to skin hug. Of course there no images at all about -sun-cream- with see through swimsuit only with bikini.
Can you tell how to force her in the bikini and trigger the talk about the visit, thanks bro.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Amy gets to ware the bikini when one of the other girls comes over for a swim. I am not sure how I got the girlfriend to come over as she just appeared randomly one day, maybe there was a background stat build up that I wasn't aware that I was doing correctly.

After this you will be teaching both girls lessons one time each. I still haven't managed to get both new girls to come over at the same time for the swimming pool, so if anyone knows how to do that, would be grateful.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Amy gets to ware the bikini when one of the other girls comes over for a swim. I am not sure how I got the girlfriend to come over as she just appeared randomly one day, maybe there was a background stat build up that I wasn't aware that I was doing correctly.

After this you will be teaching both girls lessons one time each. I still haven't managed to get both new girls to come over at the same time for the swimming pool, so if anyone knows how to do that, would be grateful.
I know that she wear a bikini when one girl come first, the visit trigger some day without talking.
There is no images that both girls in the house or pool. Thanks anyway for help. I hope to find the hint with the bikini wear all time, because all images are hot to finish 3.0.

Last edited:

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
Your save works well- happy Sunday so far !! I done - sand-wash both pink clothes, 2. photo-shooting, option dinner room, pinch nipple,lesson physical-contact skin to skin hug. Of course there no images at all about -sun-cream- with see through swimsuit only with bikini.
Can you tell how to force her in the bikini and trigger the talk about the visit, thanks bro.
At the end of version 3.d, in order for her to put the bikini on, shy level has to be exactly 7.

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
At the end of version 3.d, in order for her to put the bikini on, shy level has to be exactly 7.
Understand you mean v3.0b or is there a ---d version.
I quest her shy level is 6 now and have 98% done. Not trigger yet 19 pm when she lay naked on her bed not sure when I get this, to race her shyness level 7, any tip for this, because all images done except the naked scene on her bed to reach level 7. I can cheat this with your old save and 2 rpy files to reach the end. I like to reach the final-line in a fair way. Thanks for the great help.

Last edited:

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
I quest her shy level is 6 now and have 98% done. Not trigger yet 19 pm when she lay naked on her bed not sure when I get this, to race her shyness level 7, any tip for this, because all images done except the naked scene on her bed to reach level 7. I can cheat this with your old save and 2 rpy files to reach the end. I like to reach the final-line in a fair way. Thanks for the great help.
i meant 3.0b. There is no 3.0d. The .rpy that I uploaded previously may no longer be any good. With 3.0b, they revised the code quite a bit to elimnate bugs (GOOD JOB) and I'm working on reworking the files to add my content back using existing images.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
i meant 3.0b. There is no 3.0d. The .rpy that I uploaded previously may no longer be any good. With 3.0b, they revised the code quite a bit to elimnate bugs (GOOD JOB) and I'm working on reworking the files to add my content back using existing images.
Ok understand, any tip for me to get the event lay naked on her bed and MC touch her, to race the level to 7 of her.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Ok understand, any tip for me to get the event lay naked on her bed and MC touch her, to race the level to 7 of her.
You need to computer hack her lessons again in the office, this is the third time he gives "false data". The naked bed learning event happens after dinner/kitchen clean up scenes, typically when Amy studies.

Also you are still unable to get her naked while she sleeps, there are a total of 23 pictures here, none of them have her naked sleeping yet.

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You need to computer hack her lessons again in the office, this is the third time he gives "false data". The naked bed learning event happens after dinner/kitchen clean up scenes, typically when Amy studies.

Also you are still unable to get her naked while she sleeps, there are a total of 23 pictures here, none of them have her naked sleeping yet.
[/QUOTE
I start the game an suddenly in the afternoon a talk appears at the pool " what you have done with my bikini......" and after dinner kitchen the scene trigger, thanks anyway. I don´t need to hack my pc again.

Last edited:

camoway

May 15, 2017
Sooo Much Old man nudity. I LOVE THE GAME! b u t come on the ratio must be 99 to 1. Old man cock to young chick pussy. or even 99.5 to 1 and that is a realist ratio. Please, someone, do the math. play is for 1 hour and count the time's old man cock to pussy ratio. This feels like OP want

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
How do you know the stats you mentioned? I looked through my save file and can find no mention of a shy level or completion percentages.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Sooo Much Old man nudity. I LOVE THE GAME! b u t come on the ratio must be 99 to 1. Old man cock to young chick pussy. or even 99.5 to 1 and that is a realist ratio. Please, someone, do the math. play is for 1 hour and count the time's old man cock to pussy ratio. This feels like OP want
I hear you on that.... I don't know why we have to see him naked in the shower or at bedtime every bloody night.. Maybe it's for the bear lovers who knows? : :cautious:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
v3.0b
Got Amy shy level at 8 ( you can see the stat using saveditoronline.com ) but I'm still stuck with the suncreen session in her bikini. ( I got her the bikini, the 2 friends came visit, pool event with the friend ). Also, Amy doesn't sleep naked yet.
For what it's worth, I attached my save.
Sor far the game is worth the 2 starts I gave.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
v3.0b
Got Amy shy level at 8 ( you can see the stat using saveditoronline.com ) but I'm still stuck with the suncreen session in her bikini. ( I got her the bikini, the 2 friends came visit, pool event with the friend ). Also, Amy doesn't sleep naked yet.
For what it's worth, I attached my save.
Sor far the game is worth the 2 starts I gave.
Thanks for the info there, I hadn't heard of that site.. Will give it a look now. From what you say I'm at the same point as you, reading through comments here though, I seem to have missed a scene where I help with homework whilst she is nude. Anyway must give that site a whirl and see exactly where I am in the shyness/completion percentages.

OK ... So had a quick nosy, the site is actually you missed an e .... Anyway I found Amy's shyness level which was 8 but could find no mention of any game completion score... what it did say was... Amy 94 so I'm going to assume this is the completion score...

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
My save includes the naked teaching session but sometimes she is not naked.
Looking over your save file these came up as odd:
spy -1 ( 3)
swim_event +39 (56)
swimsuit_event +31 (43)
tamper_kitchen_status +13 (20)

in my file it looks like:
spy (4)
swim_event (17)
swimsuit_event (12)
tamper_kitchen_status (7)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
the min/max is because you loaded my save, then yours, the tool gives you the differences between the two.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes