Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know how accurate this game file will be because half of it was made from V3.0a with the second part finished in V3.0b

I still haven't gotten the ending black screen saying V3.0 is finished.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sooo Much Old man nudity. I LOVE THE GAME! b u t come on the ratio must be 99 to 1. Old man cock to young chick pussy. or even 99.5 to 1 and that is a realist ratio. Please, someone, do the math. play is for 1 hour and count the time's old man cock to pussy ratio. This feels like OP want
The ratio or mathematics have no relationships to ages ( Charly Chaplin ).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
On top of my head, Slutty should be the first friend ( the blond ) and Gloryhole the brunette with big boobs.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah, me too, too bad there is not yet ( or ever will be ) some kinky stuff happening with the girls.

Ok,I just read that one the patron page :
If you are looking for incest or underage sexual contents - you will be disappointed as it will never occur in our games.
Then :
So far - we have spent more than 2 years to create a non compromised "State of the Art" adult game.

I'm out of here, the game is not for me :) I don't care about underage sexual content, just make the roommates 18 y/o.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I don't know how accurate this game file will be because half of it was made from V3.0a with the second part finished in V3.0b

I still haven't gotten the ending black screen saying V3.0 is finished.
Your save is this and "shows the ending screen" I check save and compare my save. Shyness both level 8
To the point I have all, except pool in bikini when she say " I´ll relax in the chair after swimming " there are hot images and sunbath with bikini 3 images only. you get them before your save pop up??
I`m not sure there trigger at all images looks less for this event.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Yeah, me too, too bad there is not yet ( or ever will be ) some kinky stuff happening with the girls.

If you are looking for incest or underage sexual contents - you will be disappointed as it will never occur in our games.
Then :
So far - we have spent more than 2 years to create a non compromised "State of the Art" adult game.

I'm out of here, the game is not for me :) I don't care about underage sexual content, just make the roommates 18 y/o.
I'm going to assume that as they're friends of.. "Fuckpuppet" lol they're 18 too so fingers X'ed

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

Then :

Excuse me, what have this game to do with - incest or underage sexual contents -. You can blame the age of the MC, but I´m sure there are not Glory-holes. But you can count on this:devilish: the MC will act like Woody Allen or Charlie Chaplin and gives the girls all what there want.
After there get horny he w´ll never reach the exit door of your own house.

Last edited:

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
From the sound of it, there will never be anything beyond teasing and flashing.
Am giving up hope of there ever being anything more than the occasional groping ... Dev is really milking it ..
i.e. Version 991.b MC finally gets to use his fingers..... Version 22801.a MC sleeps in the same room... I don't honestly think I'll live long enough to see him actually screw her.

Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Excuse me, what have this game to do with - incest or underage sexual contents -. You can blame the age of the MC, but I´m sure there are not Glory-holes. But you can count on this:devilish: the MC will act like Woody Allen or Charlie Chaplin and gives the girls all what there want.
After there get horny he w´ll never reach the exit door of your own house.
What ? I just quoted a sentence from the dev's patreon page stating that there will be no sexual content, that's all. So, don't expecting MC to do more than peeping on the girls.
I like to give girls or MC silly names in this kind of games :)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Am giving up hope of there ever being anything more than the occasional groping ... Dev is really milking it ..
i.e. Version 991.b MC finally gets to use his fingers..... Version 22801.a MC sleeps in the same room... I don't honestly think I'll live long enough to see him actually screw her.
I agree especially when you see the patron tiers starting at $5 then 20 and 100.
For the available content, I find the pricing too steep.

Reactions: Teflonmike

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What ? I just quoted a sentence from the dev's patreon page stating that there will be no sexual content, that's all. So, don't expecting MC to do more than peeping on the girls.
no sexual content: Belong to underage or incest. Is she underage NO is he her grandpa NO, that´s THE POINT OF THE DEVICE, cheers and warming up a little.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
no sexual content: Belong to underage or incest. Is she underage NO is he her grandpa NO, that´s THE POINT OF THE DEVICE, cheers and warming up a little.
So why explicitly state "no underage sex content" if the MC will be able to have sex with the girls in the future, for they look and certainly are below 18 and if I'm not mistaken, no where in the game the girls age is said.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
hi .. do not cry, who gives money for it has probably too much .. not me!

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes