Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I noticed this post before and play on day more with his save, thanks bro.

At 16.00 she is in living room not in the pool area. 15.00 pm she swimming in the bikini and soon she is out - I´ll relax LATER in chair - a stupid image pop up and you out, as my game.
Either missing text "next version" or a bug the Dev don´t care yet.

Apply a sun-cream with bikini, is in next version or history - because she cover her breast with shy level 8 ?
With the 3 images and one cloth left, looks like that the MC want her naked during sunbath no bug.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
need walkthough
Page 21 post 417 read and download the PDF, it help when you start a new game but save before you enter bathroom or her room and if option appears. Don´t use the location patch with version v3.0b and don´t play any other version. No one can make a real walk-through at this time, maybe later. Read the text in game there hints to do not all mention yet maybe later, ergo walk around the house to find them there trigger when she is in school.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The poll is done on Patreon page any member with 5$ to send this here.
1. How often you want a update ?
2. You want hints in the game ?
3. The poll about the process we know - stay with this- not slower or faster.

Let´s see what happen in future.

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
There's no way to get to end screen for version 3.0. There is a typo (used "==" instead of "=") in the code that prevents one of the triggers from being set. if you have gotten through the living room event at 22:00 and adjusted her nighty, then go into console and type in "nopantsevent = 6". You should now be able to see the end screen, if you have met all the other triggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
There's no way to get to end screen for version 3.0. There is an typo (used "==" instead of "=") in the code that prevents one of the triggers from being set. if you have gotten through the living room event at 22:00 and adjusted her nighty, then go into console and type in "nopantsevent = 6". You should now be able to see the end screen, if you have met all the other triggers.
Thanks a lot, I met all other triggers - except pool with bikini after swimming 15.00 pm sitting in the chair hot images, and apply sun-lotion to her with bikini. Images in rpa. v3.0b. Is there a way to trigger these images ??

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
wtf is this crap? when knocking on her door she says "come in" but is not there and in the weekends she says she wanna read by the pool but she never does any more... ive been doing the same thing for 2 weeks now in game and nothing new Zzzzz so is that all I can do buy her clothes?

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
"After Amy get the pink night gown with no panties, go to the dining room at 14:00 several times.
Grandpa will give a bikini to Amy but she will not wear that.
After some time or day(end of 2.4), then go to the washing room at 17:00 will Amy is not wearing maid dress(bug?).
DO NOT wash your cloth with her, and back to washing room at 18:00. You got the see through night gown! "

After this bikini scene the progress stops. Nothing happens in the washing room at 18:00. I´ve tried it several times, also startet a new game. But nothing happened. What did I wrong?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This the trigger "DAY" start 8 am see "my save file" . You order her -pool- afternoon to wear the bikini all time. At 9 pm lesson her room after help kitchen - she naked- shy level move to 8. Midnight go to her room is open, get images.

Next day she swimming in bikini 3 pm, go to washroom 6 pm twice pinch her nipple until no more text appears no hug anymore. Every day 24.00 her room to get all night-sleeping images.

After you done this you can play until end of this year 2019 no more images or event will trigger. The notified finish v3.0 black- screen will never seen, or read the post above 729 from Joe Love, try to solve this. I don´t think this works for the next v4...

This version still not work at the end.
Because 2 events never trigger in this v3.0b - 1. after swimming bikini she sit in a pool-chair and 5-6 hot images appears, 2. apply the sun-lotion without top of the bikini. If you get this you also get - black screen finish v3.0- without cheat.

Reactions: keer

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
The two events you're referring are not coded into Version 3.0b. So with my sincere apologies to the creator of this game, I took the liberty to code them back in. I only used existing images to add to existing events where it made sense. Please, only use these files if you have completed the game, as I have not tested this update when starting the game from the beginning. These files will only work with V3.0b. Just drop the files into the game folder and you should be good to go.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The two events you're referring are not coded into Version 3.0b. So with my sincere apologies to the creator of this game, I took the liberty to code them back in. I only used existing images to add to existing events where it made sense. Please, only use these files if you have completed the game, as I have not tested this update when starting the game from the beginning. These files will only work with V3.0b. Just drop the files into the game folder and you should be good to go.
That´s the BEST post and explanation I ever read in this forum for v3.0b. Even the Dev left the information about this issue.
I respect when CeLaVieGroup not coded these 2 events, but at least the missing "notified" have to be correct by the Dev -without the console help your post-.
With this leak " notified finish v3.0 " I wonder how to start the next version. I hope that a Patreon-Member, as I try already and fail to get an answer, to solve this final screen with a fix or v3.0c, to get the " real " end and continue into the next update, without headache.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
For any new player still want to see the visit of her friends, because my post 733 and save "trigger day"is done after the visit.
Here the "save" with first girl, play along until the 2. girl visit you on Monday. To spare some time after this use the save " trigger day" and follow my advice. Between is nothing new.

camoway

May 15, 2017
The ratio or mathematics have no relationships to ages ( Charly Chaplin ).
sorry had to stop mid-thought there

Sooo Much Old man nudity. I LOVE THE GAME!
Can some make a mod to put some underwear on the MC!!! PLEASE!

LETS take a look here: Dev says
There is no nudity in the demo version. "But there is in this game already."
If you are looking for incest or underage sexual contents - you will be disappointed as it will never occur in our games.
"She is 18+ and he is the landlord so then they will fuck correct?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rinjing

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
3.1 released....donno what the heck is that..
Probably just a bug fix or some re-coding, i doubt there would be any new content. Just when I was going the do a new walkthrough, guess II have to wait for the link to show up.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Probably just a bug fix or some re-coding, i doubt there would be any new content. Just when I was going the do a new walkthrough, guess II have to wait for the link to show up.
I leaf a message this morning Asia- time to the Patreon page and the Dev, to solve this issue first from Joe-Love " There's no way to get to end screen for version 3.0b. There is a typo (used "==" instead of "=") in the code that prevents to get the notified! To cheat this as there done here is´t the way to prevent another problem with next update.
The v3.1 fix only the final screen I quest and you right maybe, there not at one or both events there not coded in the...b version, but the images are there.
Thanks to Joe Love to clear the end for us.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
sorry had to stop mid-thought there

Sooo Much Old man nudity. I LOVE THE GAME!
Can some make a mod to put some underwear on the MC!!! PLEASE!

LETS take a look here: Dev says
There is no nudity in the demo version. "But there is in this game already."
If you are looking for incest or underage sexual contents - you will be disappointed as it will never occur in our games.
"She is 18+ and he is the landlord so then they will fuck correct?"
Chinese say" you can ride a tiger but one day you have to dismount " Not sure some underwear make this moment more easy for him to finish his lesson.
Don´t forget there not alone anymore, my intuition tells me not only this will happen.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes