Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
After Amy get the pink night gown with no panties, go to the dining room at 14:00 several times.
Grandpa will give a bikini to Amy but she will not wear that.
After some time or day(end of 2.4), then go to the washing room at 17:00 will Amy is not wearing maid dress(bug?).
DO NOT wash your cloth with her, and back to washing room at 18:00. You got the see through night gown!
Living Room at 22:00 will have new event.
10:00~14:00 at washing room make her swimsuit see through when it's wet.
Also you can pinch her nipple at 18:00 and escapade in dining room 19:00.
Repeat some day to make her less shy in living room 22:00.
Or you can go to the office 22:00 and she will swim with grandpa naked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get hits when dinner(or breakfast?) and Amy will open the door at 24:00, you can peak at her room.
Take another photo with Amy at Sat (Dining room) .

Take a few days on touching Amy in living room at 22:00 and you will get hits at office in the morning.
Amy will get new home work after dinner at her room.
She will get less shy and you can touch her body more in every events.
Hug her a few times when naked swim and she will get no embarrassing when you tamper the water while she bathing.
She will also get you a totally nude hug at 19:00

After you can take her top off in living room at 22:00, Amy will take her friend Liza back home.
There were some events of Amy&Liza and Amy will change to bikini when swimming, naked lesson at 21:00.
That's what i got now.
Great information thanks bro. I miss the point that she wear also the bikini, when her friends gone with some hot images and the sunbath scene with bikini how to get this? The 2. photo shooting new dance dress of course the dance scene not to mention. How to get this thanks for your answer

Last edited:
Reactions: hotspott

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
save 2 nights before friends arrive
Great save bro, but where are this ?
she use the bikini every day and have a sunbath - real hot events- beside the 2. photo shooting with new string-dress how to get this with your save? Or you done this before, than please send us a save before.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Great save bro, but where are this ?
she use the bikini every day and have a sunbath - real hot events- beside the 2. photo shooting with new string-dress how to get this with your save? Or you done this before, than please send us a save before.
yeah save bad! She teaches lessons dressed in it, and in others naked, sad !!

BadXXXLove

Oct 3, 2018
I stuck at the same point as Isil-Ador in the end of 2.4... I even overwrite the bathroom file. There is no Massage that i reseved the end of 2.4 or new contant...

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
i am at the end of V3.0B but still no visiting from the girls, also no triggering for the so called second fotoshot

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Applying those bathroom files manages to get the four 2pm conversation about the girlfriend. The third one gets you to name the sister and the forth one makes Amy ware the micro bikini. What do you have to do after this to advance, or is it still bugged after this point of the game.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Applying those bathroom files manages to get the four 2pm conversation about the girlfriend. The third one gets you to name the sister and the forth one makes Amy ware the micro bikini. What do you have to do after this to advance, or is it still bugged after this point of the game.
It looks like until now nobody have "a clear save" when the notified appears. I see the notified "you finish v3.0" from the cheat-save before. It have to pop up before you go to sleep for 2.4 , after she get the bikini. A save with this not excist , with one bug in front or more behind. To wear the bikini all time inc. sunbath and 2. photo- shooting new string-dress are not playing at all.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
When you reach the endpoint for V2.4 is there more than one message that comes up. What I was was: Thank you for playing version 2_4. You have discovered most of the events in 2_4, but don't worry - this is 3_0 so there are much more in this game - wish you happy playing.

If there was only a complete walkthrough available to check what I written down.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
When you reach the endpoint for V2.4 is there more than one message that comes up. What I was was: Thank you for playing version 2_4. You have discovered most of the events in 2_4, but don't worry - this is 3_0 so there are much more in this game - wish you happy playing.

If there was only a complete walkthrough available to check what I written down.
That´s the point to move into 3.0 just go on playing and find the hints for 3.0. Can you send a save of this thanks

lionlion07

Jun 9, 2017
It worked perfectly, thanks for the help.
I got her wearing the bikini, can pinch her nipple in washroom, drop her top at 22:00 living room, photoshoot with the golden dress and her two friends came home for tutoring.
Now, I must unlock the hottube scene, do you happen to know how by chance ?
Scrap that, I extracted the images and I didn't see any hottube scene in v3.0a.
I can't sunscreen her in bikini but maybe because I got past that point when I unlocked the bikini.
Try to do something different and keep peak her at 24:00, you will get new hits.
Amy will keep sunbathing at 16:00 and she will wear bikini the next day 15:00.
(But still pink swimsuit at 16:00 and no sunscreen , Bug?)
This is the end of 3.0. Here's the save.

Reactions: Monsieur X and keer

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Try to do something different and keep peak her at 24:00, you will get new hits.
Amy will keep sunbathing at 16:00 and she will wear bikini the next day 15:00.
(But still pink swimsuit at 16:00 and no sunscreen , Bug?)
This is the end of 3.0. Here's the save.
That´s the end, true thanks for playing 3.0

karlos55

Jul 27, 2019
What exactly do they need to have the save? I know the routes to get the visit of the 2 girls and all the clothes, tell me to publish them.

PD: I do not speak English excuse the bad translation and writing, for me it would be easier if someone translated the game

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What exactly do they need to have the save? I know the routes to get the visit of the 2 girls and all the clothes, tell me to publish them.

PD: I do not speak English excuse the bad translation and writing, for me it would be easier if someone translated the game
We need a "save" when the 1 part is finish you get the "same message" black screen but with "v2.4 is finish so there there more in v3.0. You can send this one: 1 day before or next morning or at this moment.
With this save , you can write something in your language, we can translate this with google.

Last edited:

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
Here's a save for 3.0B-version that starts after having cleared version 2.4. You should be able to see all the content for Version 3.0B with this save.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes