• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
So this version bugs out after the talks at 14h like in v2.4 and you do not progress the game?

Also are the gifts of the summer dress and maid uniform get delivered on the same day they are ordered on instead of being delayed until the following Monday.
The delivery guy still doesn't work on weekend. That's against the law.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
So this version bugs out after the talks at 14h like in v2.4 and you do not progress the game?

Also are the gifts of the summer dress and maid uniform get delivered on the same day they are ordered on instead of being delayed until the following Monday.
I wonder that nobody complain until now of this version 3.0 on the Patreon page - no post at all- now we have over 500 MB in this last one.
The logic of the Dev and his post - you will receive a notified when you done all - IN GAME- for v2.4 to move into 3.0.
There never say or advise in her post to start a new game.
Logic is you can use any save from 2.4 and save again in 3.0, so far so good.
Then the total chaos appears after I give her the last event -bikini- . The option appears to destroy pink- nightwear - kitchen- after dinner, if you do this she appears in the white-nightwear again, and she gone between 20-23 pm for ever. My goodness.

Last edited:
Reactions: deviant9

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
I'll try it right now.
Maybe I'm cursed, but there is always something not working for me, in every version.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I'll try it right now.
Maybe I'm cursed, but there is always something not working for me, in every version.
I think the Programmer works his head off, but v3.0a maybe ends with ....c or ...d later again, like we have before in v2.0...
Anyway we are brave and try again if this appears here.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
ATP for the link, you're a cool dude !!! You need to make a new locator, otherwise the old locator cuts the content !! Such quick releases are cool!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sorry, I just start to play v3.0a but I forget when or witch day you can destroy the white - nightwear, I quest getting old these days, thanks if you help.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Please can you be so kind to answer my question just above you first post "no it´s new" , about white - nightwear
If the game is working correctly, it should take place on day 15 (Thursday)at 6pm after going to the washing room.

Reactions: Tabu9000

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Vesrion 3.0a, I started a new game.

I seems that I can't progress further with Amy.
I got the summer dress, the pink night gown, the blue yoga cloth, the pink swimsuit and Amy is no longer shy to expose herself and is Ok with not wearing panties.
The girlfriend never came, no option to buy the bikini suit, no hottub, no swimming with granpa.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Dude, why so agressive ?
I didn't arrive yet to page 31, and just asked kindly a new link.... Have a nice day
Nothing to do with page 31 your post is on page just behind Beratroll when he mention that very clear here the new one v.3.0 from 20$ patreon page and this link works, that´s not aggressive just hint that you not care his post, cheers !

lionlion07

Jun 9, 2017
Vesrion 3.0a, I started a new game.

I seems that I can't progress further with Amy.
I got the summer dress, the pink night gown, the blue yoga cloth, the pink swimsuit and Amy is no longer shy to expose herself and is Ok with not wearing panties.
The girlfriend never came, no option to buy the bikini suit, no hottub, no swimming with granpa.
After Amy get the pink night gown with no panties, go to the dining room at 14:00 several times.
Grandpa will give a bikini to Amy but she will not wear that.
After some time or day(end of 2.4), then go to the washing room at 17:00 will Amy is not wearing maid dress(bug?).
DO NOT wash your cloth with her, and back to washing room at 18:00. You got the see through night gown!
Living Room at 22:00 will have new event.
10:00~14:00 at washing room make her swimsuit see through when it's wet.
Also you can pinch her nipple at 18:00 and escapade in dining room 19:00.
Repeat some day to make her less shy in living room 22:00.
Or you can go to the office 22:00 and she will swim with grandpa naked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get hits when dinner(or breakfast?) and Amy will open the door at 24:00, you can peak at her room.
Take another photo with Amy at Sat (Dining room) .

Take a few days on touching Amy in living room at 22:00 and you will get hits at office in the morning.
Amy will get new home work after dinner at her room.
She will get less shy and you can touch her body more in every events.
Hug her a few times when naked swim and she will get no embarrassing when you tamper the water while she bathing.
She will also get you a totally nude hug at 19:00

After you can take her top off in living room at 22:00, Amy will take her friend Liza back home.
There were some events of Amy&Liza and Amy will change to bikini when swimming, naked lesson at 21:00.
That's what i got now.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
and there is v.3.0b on site... i have my doubts even more now about fixes and bugs
7 hours later from v3.0a, a new file. The critical error happens with the gift order on day 11 Sunday and it's non-arrival on that day. And this happens again with the maid uniform.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes