Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Ok! Thank very much for your answere but that is not my game....! Any time play (day / night) and nothing goes forward.
That's boring.

Thank you a lot!

(In five month, i'll look again ;) )

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Let's just wait for the hero who gets us poor pirates the official V3
I appreciate that the up-loader here give us this option, to take a look on the Beta v3.0, thanks again.
But it´s not that easy as you think, if you don´t know what happen before. I mean all of you how have trouble with this game.

1. First of all, before the beta v3.0 appears- unplayable- of course. You get the v2.0 before, and nothing between !!

2. On the Dev page ( Patreon ) appears a version call 2.1 and than go´s on until v2.4 but it never appears here.

3 A smart member add the v2.4 here - see page 19 mega download - thanks to him.

4. Some playing the v2.0 and other´s the v2.4, but both ending with same events. Not one single " pixel more " in 2.4.

5. If you like to play the official release v3.0 - hope it appears here soon - you have to read the note on Dev page.

6. The NOTE : If you play the cleanup v3.0 you will get a message IN GAME " end of v2.4" and now you go on to trigger all new
events, which solve all your question here.

7. This version v3.0 recognize how far you are in v2.4 - example last event she get the bikini - message appears -.

Last: It means for me you can use one save from v2.4, and make the same in v3.0 before the last event appears. In my case
I try my save in the dinner-room before I give her the bikini, but still the first photo-shooting will trigger next day.
If this don´t work for the message, than I play around to make the photo- shooting first and talk to her later - dinning room. Good luck
If you only play 2.0 than download 2.4 page 19, and move your save from 2.0 make a new one, that the script recognize 2.4.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Ok! Thank very much for your answere but that is not my game....! Any time play (day / night) and nothing goes forward.
That's boring.

Thank you a lot!

(In five month, i'll look again ;) )
This will not help you, until you don´t what version you playing, not mention at all. Read above my post than you can play today.:cool: The release page 1 is still a beta version NOT the clean version v3.0 for VIP.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Look at the front page - release Date - the official release v3.0 - for VIP or not can only appears on 30.8 or later.

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
Attached is my save from Version 3.0. I started with a save from version 2.4, so i think that works. I also modified the content of the "Drop fork on floor" event in the dinning room at 19:00. In order to see this, you have to goto the dinning room at 19:00 to set up the event and then go back to the dinning room at 20:00 to watch it happen. I also modified the swimming pool events for the 08:00 and the 15:00 using existing images. To see the modified game play, drop the diningroom.rpy and the swimmingpool.rpy files go into the game folder. Let me know what you think.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Attached is my save from Version 3.0. I started with a save from version 2.4, so i think that works. I also modified the content of the "Drop fork on floor" event in the dinning room at 19:00. In order to see this, you have to goto the dinning room at 19:00 to set up the event and then go back to the dinning room at 20:00 to watch it happen. I also modified the swimming pool events for the 08:00 and the 15:00 using existing images. To see the modified game play, drop the diningroom.rpy and the swimmingpool.rpy files go into the game folder. Let me know what you think.
I used your save for the first few hours, working perfectly for them. It was the washing room, bedroom(naked hug) and dinner table. I decided to stop after this as I didn't feel like I earned to view them. Is it possible to get a save file from the point at the dinner room table where the girl is taking about asking her girlfriend to come over (just before she puts on the two-piece bikini), as the save posted is a little too advanced in the story.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Great it works, you are a real talent to cheat on rpy files. And i see the pop up you reach the end of v3.0 .
I hope the friends rpy come later. I know it takes a lot of time to add new images, and trigger them in the rpy file . This can be the peak of your talent.
I replace them with UnRen , hope we can hear more from you.
(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Here is the latest version : (that's an even more recent than the one in the OP)
But if I were you, I would still wait a bit to be sure to get rid of all the bugs.
Tips : Recommend to start a new game, just to be sure. And make a good use of the Ctrl key.
Sounds realistic, thanks bro

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Here is the latest version : (that's an even more recent than the one in the OP)
But if I were you, I would still wait a bit to be sure to get rid of all the bugs.
Tips : Recommend to start a new game, just to be sure. And make a good use of the Ctrl key.
Fingers crossed that it works in this one. It also appears to be a different file in that the VIP V3 is 411.1 Mb and this one is 418.1 Mb.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Fingers crossed that it works in this one. It also appears to be a different file in that the VIP V3 is 411.1 Mb and this one is 418.1 Mb.
I confirm that no save from v2.4 will work to get the pop message as there mention by the Dev of this new v3.0.
So you have to start a new game, and good luck after you trigger the last event in v2.4. I take this risk later when it left the hide of VIP.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Bless for poor pirates like us :love:

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone please send a save-file where you can go with Amy (or whoever) in the hottube or the pool at night. I do not feel like watching the pictures from v.2.4 again and again.

Thanks a lot!

(Sorry but translated with google-translate.)
No hottub scene till now

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The delivery of the Summer Dress is still not working when you order it on Sunday, is this intentional or a bug in the new V3?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The delivery of the Summer Dress is still not working when you order it on Sunday, is this intentional or a bug in the new V3?
Great job but there are more and we have to suffer more and far away to trigger the visit.
I use the save for v3.0 from - post 567 not the rpy files - you get a lot events in v3.0. With the rpy files it go´s a further until the pop up appears " all done in v3.0 ". The visit is nowhere this will be hard part if you play a new game.

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
How can I get the bikini? How can I meet the new girls (or one of them)? And get the see-through nightware? The game (v.3.0.) stands still at the point I can tamper the water in bathroom and kitchen, I can give her sunlotion and get a topless hug.
I tried the save from post 567, but I want to reach this point by myself.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
How can I get the bikini? How can I meet the new girls (or one of them)? And get the see-through nightware? The game (v.3.0.) stands still at the point I can tamper the water in bathroom and kitchen, I can give her sunlotion and get a topless hug.
I tried the save from post 567, but I want to reach this point by myself.
Why you not read this !!! above your post. All possible answers there - the rest is hiding behind bugs-. Nobody can help you and others. Only the Dev can solve this - and we can only wait-. We all sitting in class-room without "Teacher" have fun in between. By the way with rpy files from this save you reach the end of v3.0.

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
Everytime i enter in amy's room at 15 i return to the main menu: Is it a bug or is there no scene?
If it is a bug, can anyone give me the save after that moment? i'm stuck

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes