Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
so uh... is there some kind of tasks tracker? ive got her less shy, she dont mind most of the visits in her room or in the bathroom, i can put some sunbathing oil on her, watch her swim most of the nights but... ive reach the point where nothing new is happening. every day she spends morning either by the pool or having a food with me then she goes to school. after that she spend 3 hours by the swiming pool - relaxing-swiming-sunbathing. then she can be find by the washing room in her maid dress. the we go for the dinner and i help her in the kitchen and with her homework. then i can find her by the living room or recieve a hug in the bathroom. Ive already tempered the water in the bathroom and in the kitchen plus removed the towels. i think its been 14 in game days that exact way. the game doesnt mention anything like "you ve reached the end of current version". any ideas how to ... make progress?
Your'e at exactly the same point as me.. And I've done 28 game days now... I've gone everywhere I could at every hour and still it's not triggering further progress

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Amy being in multiple places is not a Locator bug, she is in all those places. Click any of them, roll back and click another. You will see she is everywhere. Her being in multiple places doesn't actually bother me, it makes it more likely for the player to make progress. Continuation glitches are more troublesome. Being suggested to "mess up her summer dress" before acquiring said dress, for example.

Which of those places and times are actual false positives?
Sorry EA, I did say in my later edit that she was in fact in all 3 places.
This happens again at 14.00 she's in her bedroom and at the swimming pool.. So no probs with the locator. Not making any progress though despite that. For me, every day after the pink nightdress is Groundhog Day.

Reactions: dinto

Barricade

May 13, 2017
For me game end in the day of summer dress gift, after it, she is avaiable only between 8 and 10 AM, at 2 PM, and 8-12 PM. No possibility to do anything else. All places like a washing room have the information "Nothing to do here right now"

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
For me game end in the day of summer dress gift, after it, she is avaiable only between 8 and 10 AM, at 2 PM, and 8-12 PM. No possibility to do anything else. All places like a washing room have the information "Nothing to do here right now"
I quest there all Beta- testers here because the official v3.0 not yet release here. To play a Beta version you have to suffer a lot.
Good luck.

Reactions: dutchpete

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Your'e at exactly the same point as me.. And I've done 28 game days now... I've gone everywhere I could at every hour and still it's not triggering further progress
i'm in the same spot, have unrened the game so know there's a lot i'm missing
bikini
see thru pink nightie
girlfriend visit
the night swim hasn't changed although i can see there's more there but no idea how to get there, nothing changed in 3 weeks game time

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
bikini
see thru pink nightie
girlfriend visit
the night swim hasn't changed although i can see there's more there but no idea how to get there, nothing changed in 3 weeks game time
Pink nightie is possible. Check washroom to destroy the white one.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
bikini
see thru pink nightie
girlfriend visit
i'm pretty much in the same place as you, i just got her to wear the pink nightie, which is not at all hard to get ...

after trying to use a save file that i got here i managed to get to the part where i give the bikini, but she refuses to use it, and i can't go any further, i think it's the end of v2.4

but after searching a little bit i saw that the v3.0 Beta version has a bug where the conversation about the girlfriend at 14 in the dinning room doesn't start, and that leads to trigger the bikini delivery scene

I just hope that when the final version comes out this is resolved and the current saves are working and you don't have to start all over again

let's hope and wait to see

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
I for one don't imagine this game will ever be fixed unless someone far more competent with Renpy than the Dev is hired.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
the pink nightie becomes see through, it's easy to get, but how do you make it transparent?
have the swimsuit, how do you get the bikini?
turn on lights and watch her get out of the pool, she shows her ass on the way up the stairs but how do you move on the night swim scene?
how do you get her friend to visit? she hasn't mentioned her in weeks and no longer chats on her laptop

Reactions: dinto

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
does this version now go further than version 2.4. or not? For me it stops at the same point like some other players, like the end of version 2.4.. That means I have lotion, pink dress, tampered water etc. without bikini. But now no more further action is possible.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
LOL ... i think, i need a Walkthrough or a Walkthrough Mod. :) I Stuck and stuck and stuck.... :)

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone please send a save-file where you can go with Amy (or whoever) in the hottube or the pool at night. I do not feel like watching the pictures from v.2.4 again and again.

Thanks a lot!

(Sorry but translated with google-translate.)

Last edited:
Reactions: keer

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Can someone please send a save-file where you can go with Amy (or whoever) in the hottube or the pool at night. I do not feel like watching the pictures from v.2.4 again and again.

Thanks a lot!

(Sorry but translated with google-translate.)
Probably still nothing happening in the hut tube in V3, as far as I can tell by looking at the thumbnail pictures in the folder. And as for the VIP V3, it is broken, you cannot even get the second bikini to be put on.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes