• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
How you change her day clothes?? For the evening, you can destroy his pijama in washing machine...
Just destroy her Summer Dress (in Washing Room)and she will pick something from the Studio.Yeah i know with the White Nightdress at same point you can destroy it but i never get that to trigger somehow.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I have made a walkthrough for the game. It is a pdf file, easily opened up in chrome browser. It basically shows which rooms you have to be in and what actions to take. To follow what happens just mouse-over the comment bubbles for each time. The only things that I think I missed on is the second attempt to rise the temperature in the girls bedroom and possibly the exam results conservation.
Hi drhotrod

i start a new game and follow your guide, but i had a few problems:

first when shopping something on sunday it's only delivered on monday
but somehow I managed to get around the issue

but the biggest problem is that on the last friday of your guide you indicate that at 02:00 PM in the dining room "you find out about the girlfriend" but this never happens to me and from this point I can't do anything new

what is needed to trigger this "conversation"?

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "Charlie78, postagem: 2326961, membro: 386067"]
Oi!
Desculpe, mas onde eu posso DL esta ferramenta UnRen?
[/CITAR]

Reactions: Charlie78

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
every evening after the dinner, she asks me to help her with the homework. But when I come to her room as agreed, she suddenly changes her mind and says she does not need any help. Is this a bug?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Thanks for the up-loader playb0y44 and his advice with the old save. As well muttdoggy how to add a new save.
The beta-testers still working, I quest the VIP version 3.0 have not see the result of the Beta test.
I try to play this version, but I think it will end in forum with all the post there of the last 3 pages. To rate the game now can be only wrong. The patreon-page mention all news about this version, I hope in 2 day´s the beta-tester are ready and get a new Info v3.0 for VIP members. I´ll not extract the rpa files yet, because I like the game and not a image-show.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry but these are not the droids you're looking for! I don't recall there being an android version. We do have request threads but this is a slightly busted still-in-beta version. It's best to request an android version when his team is done bugfixing this version. Now we have had mac versions but again, I'd wait.
And trading saves? I'm not sure if they'll break saves fixing the bugs and I don't know if we'll know or figure out which variables to declare to make the save compatible.

Reactions: josefwest

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I´ll miss the sun-bathing with the bikini or without, maybe somebody need a massage soon or later. To much tension is not good for her health.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
every evening after the dinner, she asks me to help her with the homework. But when I come to her room as agreed, she suddenly changes her mind and says she does not need any help. Is this a bug?
I had this problem too.. I found that if you go to the kitchen immediately after dinner then help her or watch her clean the kitchen you can then go to her room and help her with her homework.

Reactions: dinto

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Updated Amy Locator to v3.0, enjoy. You can grab the latest version on page 12.

Lemme know if you find any false positives/negatives, bugs and so forth.

Edit: Found and fixed a false positive in the living room between 10am and 2pm,

Couple of false positives on the locator, Thursday 08.00 Girl is reported being in the dining room her bedroom and the swimming pool.

Edit: She was in all three places at once.. Later the same day at 14.00 she was at the swimming pool and on the couch doing homework.

It appears that this update is just as buggy as the last.... What I can't understand is why the dev continues to do new renders etc whilst the game itself is as broke as it ever was.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Hi drhotrod

i start a new game and follow your guide, but i had a few problems:

first when shopping something on sunday it's only delivered on monday
but somehow I managed to get around the issue

but the biggest problem is that on the last friday of your guide you indicate that at 02:00 PM in the dining room "you find out about the girlfriend" but this never happens to me and from this point I can't do anything new

what is needed to trigger this "conversation"?
I also encountered these differences as well. The first being catching the girl night swimming on the first day (Thursday), this happened on the Monday in v2.4. Then it took a week for it to come up again. Then I had two events happen one day earlier and some that got delayed by a day. Also couldn't get the girlfriend conversation to trigger. Without this you cannot get the micro bikini or any of the new content to happen.

Goupy

Mar 22, 2017
Just destroy her Summer Dress (in Washing Room)and she will pick something from the Studio.Yeah i know with the White Nightdress at same point you can destroy it but i never get that to trigger somehow.
At 17:00 you need to go to the Washing room and answer no. After that you go to the Washing room again and raise the temperature.

Reactions: Guenther78

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
so its basically a virgin killer game, you can look but nothing else which reminds me of issei of highschool dxd

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes