• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i have a question ¿if there is no sexual content, what makes this game in adult category? :unsure:
and if there is no sexual content should it not be "room for blueballs" , i see that more fitting xD

jokes aside, im kinda curious what this game is about xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Schobi67

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I can see lots of additional content because of the images in the game after running UNREN... There's additional script in there as well. Guess i'll have to spend some time digging into it but knowing how he gates things, it might be a while before a walkthrough can be done by anyone. Having to track the triggers and lining them up to the gates then working forward or backward gives you a precise walkthough. Some of them have 4-5 dependencies to trigger an event. So think about that. o_O

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I can see lots of additional content because of the images in the game after running UNREN... There's additional script in there as well. Guess i'll have to spend some time digging into it but knowing how he gates things, it might be a while before a walkthrough can be done by anyone. Having to track the triggers and lining them up to the gates then working forward or backward gives you a precise walkthough. Some of them have 4-5 dependencies to trigger an event. So think about that. o_O
I think its a bit early to start with walkthroughs because a lot of the game isn't very stable. Every time I update the Amy Locator I see just as many events changed as new ones added. The gating itself isn't too terrible. Ignoring time conditions, often only a single flag or previous stage is required. A lot of variables are just there so you don't re-trigger the same event.

aranaaa

Jun 17, 2017
Summer dress never shows up after I order it... any ideas?

Followed the PDF walkthrough exactly and everything else was correct so far.

The Amy finder says she should be in the living room but she isn't

Edit: This was all from a fresh start game

Last edited:

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Got blood to clean... ho ups sorry... ok the game... serious cute girls, realy dont mind the grandpa figure, prob will be me in 40y but..... all the above and before. what the dev trying with this? I dont realy mind with ppl just trying to make a "buck". But at least go for milion, not a penny. And this game got potencial fo thousands. My useless take for what its worth.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes