• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
any one has the new update of this game, if does can you please share link with me please?
Relax, only release for 100 usd VIP only, poor guy´s like me have to wait until it comes down to 20 bucks, if we lucky we get a link here, or wait more until 5 bucks then the Dev will send a official update here.

Reactions: keer

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Funny post here " v3.0b go not so far as 2.4 " why you ignore the v3.0 is ready for download- for VIP only 100 bucks.
I don´t know that 2.4 go further than v2.0. Not to mention there is not a single pixel more in v2.4 as 2.0. We are far away from any useful information here.
Because I am beta testing it right now..

Reactions: rinjing

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
What I said was to wait, because for now it is just full a bugs (it was at least) and I could not even go as far as in the previous version. It goes better now, but still working on it. It will be released during this week, and it will be worth the wait :)

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What I said was to wait, because for now it is just full a bugs (it was at least) and I could not even go as far as in the previous version. It goes better now, but still working on it. It will be released during this week, and it will be worth the wait :)
Thanks bro, now I see the light in the tunnel. Why is v2.4 so important compare to v2.0. Only start-game add, and rpyc add something. But the version ends in the same way as v2.0, correct!
I quest that version v3.0 override both files anyway rpa and rpyc during installation from both v2.....

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks bro, now I see the light in the tunnel. Why is v2.4 so important compare to v2.0. Only start-game add, and rpyc add something. But the version ends in the same way as v2.0, correct!
I quest that version v3.0 override both files anyway rpa and rpyc during installation from both v2.....

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Found a link and checked it, tested it. It says 3.0 beta for win 7 but it's been packed on 8-27 by the same Ren'py version as 2.4. So I think the dev forgot to update the version. It loads my old save just fine. So I updated the OP.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmm... you are sure that it is the new version? i did not get any new events. Even more some hints for old past events which are already done appear once more

edit: no patch at all installed

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
UPDATE.. Need new saves in order to save. With a new save, I was able to rollback, save, load, quickload, quicksave. It's HARD TO SEE. But it's there.

EDIT. Do not use the finder patch. It will lock you out of new content.
I could load an old save but didn't get the new events and couldn't save.
I'm thinking you need a new save because variables may need to be declared. I'm still trying to find time to get back to testing this. Busy doggy.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
hmm... you are sure that it is the new version? i did not get any new events. Even more some hints for old past events which are already done appear once more

edit: no patch at all installed
same...two weeks for this update with nothing...need to restart?.....damn

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Oh Lord I already miss the Amy locator.
With the locator this is fun, despite lack of content.
Without it it`s just no fun at all.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes