Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
As of version 2.4 is there any other content after getting the girl to ware the two-piece bikini? The game keeps on repeating itself.

I have done a photosession, I am not sure if there was a second one, as I did a play through in version2.0 (I think I may have done it twice. Also in v2.4 I somehow missed the second time the MC tries the rise the room temperature, I did this under v.2.0, but that failed.

I have made a spreadsheet walkthrough, but that kind of file cannot be attached here. Is it possible to change the extention to an allowed type?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
As of version 2.4 is there any other content after getting the girl to ware the two-piece bikini? The game keeps on repeating itself.

I have done a photosession, I am not sure if there was a second one, as I did a play through in version2.0 (I think I may have done it twice. Also in v2.4 I somehow missed the second time the MC tries the rise the room temperature, I did this under v.2.0, but that failed.

I have made a spreadsheet walkthrough, but that kind of file cannot be attached here. Is it possible to change the extention to an allowed type?
You can´t not raise the her room twice- maintance down ok-. If you read text when you make the photo-shooting or give her the bikini "next version" and this is v2.5 release soon. If you done everything right with v2.0, she let you in all the time as well when she piss. She expose her self during help time her room, if she have the pink- nightwear without panty, also new image during tv time. If not use may save 3-3-Lt1 page 20, get the bikini and 1. shooting end of v.2.0.
I use UnRen.bat to extract 2.4 to check whats new - stay with v2.0-. Don´t waist your time for this.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Using unren I found that I missed on two scenes:

Swimming together at night
See-through nightware (second one)

How do you go about getting these two to trigger?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think they put unused renders in there that will be used later in the next update.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I think they put unused renders in there that will be used later in the next update.
True, but some " history" as white-nightwear "sitting on his legs and MC touch her from behind. See-through is a new swimsuit with v2.5 -see patreon page-. I wonder why there change the bikini so fast. Not sure there add a new nightwear.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Using unren I found that I missed on two scenes:

Swimming together at night
See-through nightware (second one)

How do you go about getting these two to trigger?
I say in my "post 404" to you " Don´t waist your time for this" I mean it.
Now you have 3 option close this case is the best way or - look at "post 358 page 18" easy way- or hard way extract the rpyc file with unren and read all story-lines, after 2-3 hours if find one - show ....... image no., you mention then call me stupid. There is also a funny way if you change the image...no in similar events you can see them all include - naked swim with her- but back up before.

Last edited:

Teacher44

Jul 26, 2018
really appreciate your guys help... starting over helped, i got the dress destroyed, lotion applied, water in BR then Kitchen tampered with.... thanks for your advice.

Teacher44

Jul 26, 2018
So i got this far...
1. photoshoot
2. lotion applied
3. topless hug
4. she leaves the bathroom naked
5. she allows me into the bathroom
6. her pink nightie keeps switching to white
7. she does not cover herself when she swims
8. talked about her friends and named the friends sister
9. gave her a ridiculous bikini ... but she wont wear it..

but, i have no idea if i am finished or not.... spent so long finding other stuff...

is there anything else to discover/destroy?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
So i got this far...
1. photoshoot
2. lotion applied
3. topless hug
4. she leaves the bathroom naked
5. she allows me into the bathroom
6. her pink nightie keeps switching to white
7. she does not cover herself when she swims
8. talked about her friends and named the friends sister
9. gave her a ridiculous bikini ... but she wont wear it..

but, i have no idea if i am finished or not.... spent so long finding other stuff...

is there anything else to discover/destroy?
Yes bro, you done 95%: destroy the white- nightwear, the bug already appears with the pink-nightwear in your game, no way you can do this now.
So use the this save-file 3-3-LT1 deviant911 send her before, this great save avoid this bug. you can change to 1-4-LT1 or any no. you like, put this in your save folder and start from there.
Yes raise...then go to her room, dinner-room and she come down.....bingo. After Dinner go to kitchen and read the text !!! on Sunday the photo-shooting trigger. Steel the pants on Monday her room. Last step talk to her afternoon to get the Bikini - as you read to wear this all time next version v2.5-. You can use this save in v.2.0 you done 100% . Don´t try to go back in your game to trigger this save , it´s very tough.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Yes bro, you done 95%: destroy the white- nightwear, the bug already appears with the pink-nightwear in your game, no way you can do this now.
So use the this save-file 3-3-LT1
How many days did you play before you got the maid uniform and the yoga clothes?

I ask this because I got these after getting the pink-nightwear first.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
How many days did you play before you got the maid uniform and the yoga clothes?

I ask this because I got these after getting the pink-nightwear first.
deviant911 give us this save -see above- after he get maid-& yoga dress and shorts-top on Friday at 6pm. You get this before, fine for you. I know only that the pink bikini race the bug - with pink-nightwear-. See trough nightwear- images- is a swimsuit in 2.5 bingo.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I have made a walkthrough for the game. It is a pdf file, easily opened up in chrome browser. It basically shows which rooms you have to be in and what actions to take. To follow what happens just mouse-over the comment bubbles for each time. The only things that I think I missed on is the second attempt to rise the temperature in the girls bedroom and possibly the exam results conservation.

Jan 18, 2018
anyone having the issue of not seeing the buttons for: save, load, etc? the letters are in white/clear & can't been seen unless your in a area with a dark background. i hope the dev fixes this.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
anyone having the issue of not seeing the buttons for: save, load, etc? the letters are in white/clear & can't been seen unless your in a area with a dark background. i hope the dev fixes this.
try the game menu on the F1 button!

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, everybody. I decided to re-play version 2.4 from the beginning, because apparently there is incompatibility between it and the saved files from 2.0. I managed to finish it and upload the file with the destruction of the white garment/which this time happened on Sunday, but again in 18 hours!/. It can be said that there are unpleasant bugs, analogous to those of version 2.0-for example: When clean house suddenly appeared in the living room in the clothes of the maid, before I bought them, then/weekend/clean in one room with a black dress, in the bathroom with jeans and To the end, after changing the white robe with pink begins an infinite cyclic gift of the pink panties and this every day. Obviously many of the problems are not remedied in 2.4 and if they populate in 2.5, the chaos will become even bigger. Therefore, some of you are confused because the sequence has not been checked before publishing the version. I guess our 2.4 preserves won't work on 2.5 either, and we're going to have to start over. This does not change the fact that the game is interesting, slightly difficult and with a huge potential for EROTIC scenes. Good luck. View attachment 3-4-LT1.save

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you very much for your votes. Next release will be with a very little bit faster progress, but with much more events that in some case will slow it down and in other cases speed it up. :love: (y)

Reactions: rKnight and Fuksara

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The only official release is v2.0 and soon v3.0. All other´s v2.x been done for some other reason like Linux player - mention in her Patreon-page, you can play them with windows as well.
I´m sure we get a new rpa-and rpyc files with v3.0 and I bet we can use the save files from v2.0.
I agree that the chaos get bigger if you use one of v.2.x and replace the files with v3.0 or you get an error anyway.
Beside the next update next week hope we get this here some day´s later. There rename v2.5 in 3.0 info today.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes