Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
I tested version 2.4 with full V2 save. There are no news as images. The same is repeated indefinitely. Differences in the game: no matter if you clean the kitchen, there is no scene in which to thank you, in the afternoon - two consecutive old scenes in the pool, after which the laundry and ... mysteriously disappears, no dinner, no meetings in the room and in the living room, appears late in the kitchen with old white clothes ?? or in the bathroom at the same time. Something is fixed, another is lost, definitely this game needs to be repaired before it is updated.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
I'll get it updated soon... I wasn't aware of any update. Actually, I don't see OP updated and I see the next official release is supposed to be 2.5. Send me a PM when new version arrives.

Version 2.4 appeared, seems to have fixed some triggers for my game. Your locator mod seems to be working fine for me.

Teacher44

Jul 26, 2018
i have been at this a few times, apologies if any of these questions have been asked before...
what triggers me being able to damage the summer dress?
i have given her the dress, bathing suit, maid's outfit and yoga outfit
i heated the house once (2nd time did not work) offered to buy her panties, but was never given that chance, we had the boyfriend talk and have shown her the photo studio.... not sure what to do
i think the kitchen water event is tied to that (if i am reading correctly)

any chance the 2.4 version will fix my problem?

thanks

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I added an updated patch for 2.4 (check OP or page 12).

Seems 2.4 almost entirely consists of bugfixes (including a fix for the "Friday" Mickoeus mentioned).

Reactions: rinjing

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Thanks to ea3794 to give a fix patch 2.4 on page 12.
Be aware if you play v2.4 you have only update´s for story-line BUT NOT IMAGES for 2.4. Means you trigger new events with old images ( or nothing happen), this will corrupt any save you make.
The patch in the game-folder works, but her location is useless until we get in v2.5 also the image´s and scene. In simple words there are no bugs, the v2.4 is not a full update. If you need a clear save from 2.0 without bug from the pink- nightwear I can send here.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
i have been at this a few times, apologies if any of these questions have been asked before...
what triggers me being able to damage the summer dress?
i have given her the dress, bathing suit, maid's outfit and yoga outfit
i heated the house once (2nd time did not work) offered to buy her panties, but was never given that chance, we had the boyfriend talk and have shown her the photo studio.... not sure what to do
i think the kitchen water event is tied to that (if i am reading correctly)

any chance the 2.4 version will fix my problem?

thanks
Did you go to the washing room while she's at school ?
The kitchen water event applies only to her outfit after you destroy the summer dress.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Did you go to the washing room while she's at school ?
The kitchen water event applies only to her outfit after you destroy the summer dress.
Sure, that´s one point he have to do -washing-room- to tamper the water in the kitchen after this. But the key point is to get all clothes. He have to destroy the white nightwear at 6 pm - washroom - and steel her pants later again. Then he go for the pink-bikini during afternoon dinner room. There is a save to destroy the white nightwear page 18 post 350.
The v2.4 is only an update for rpyc file- story line without new images, the -final result- from 2.0 not change at all and you not see other image as happen already.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Does the jacuzzi even work ?? Are there any sketches there ??
Not in v2.0-2.4. As you read in the game when the MC visit the hot-tub, swimming pool or master bedroom- during school-time.
I have to find a way that she join here with me. Not sure it will be in next release 2.5 or later in v3.0, have passion.

Reactions: keer

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Sure, that´s one point he have to do -washing-room- to tamper the water in the kitchen after this. But the key point is to get all clothes. He have to destroy the white nightwear at 6 pm - washroom - and steel her pants later again. Then he go for the pink-bikini during afternoon dinner room. There is a save to destroy the white nightwear page 18 post 350.
The v2.4 is only an update for rpyc file- story line without new images, the -final result- from 2.0 not change at all and you not see other image as happen already.
He was asking how to damage the summer dress. So I asked if he went to the washing room to do it, while she's at school.
I don't remember what triggers the possibility to damage it though. I thik it should be possible after the studio presentation.

Teacher44

Jul 26, 2018
He was asking how to damage the summer dress. So I asked if he went to the washing room to do it, while she's at school.
I don't remember what triggers the possibility to damage it though. I thik it should be possible after the studio presentation.
dude, i have been in that washroom at every possible time, i do not even know how to get hold of the summer dress... is it like with her panties and i go into her room and grab them? are they supposed to already be in the washroom?

i think i might just start from the beginning with 2.4... arrrrggh

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
dude, i have been in that washroom at every possible time, i do not even know how to get hold of the summer dress... is it like with her panties and i go into her room and grab them? are they supposed to already be in the washroom?

Just so people know... Going to your office at certain hours gives some limited hints.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
to Teacher44 and Beratroll Summer dress: I know you don´t read the forum page 17.
So again when she comes down try to buy pants, if you steel them before in her room - in beginning game day 2-.
Then after you see her cleaning all rooms and - living room twice- with wind at the window- NOT forget the event in the living room when she sit there - afternoon- and you see her pussy - "take a closer look" and after she stand up answer with option 1. done, You can not buy maid uniform before this happen. If you buy the maid after this or not you can go weekday´s at 10 or 11 to the washroom done. v2.4 don´t help at all.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018

Go to her when in washing room at 17:00. Tell her no when she asks to collect your laundry. then go to washing room right after at 18:00. Good luck.

Reactions: Teacher44

Teacher44

Jul 26, 2018
yeah, i tried everything, but no way to get the summer dress. i bought the maids outfit, but the summer dress is still being used when she cleans the master bedroom and the bathroom... and the kitchen at 1800.
i got caught and forgiven for looking at her pussy on the couch...
i got caught looking down her top in her nightgown as well...

go to the washroom at 1700 told her not to pick up my laundry, at 1800 there is nothing to do there...
at the same time, there is nothing to be done at 1600 either

gonna delete the game and reload it i think.haha

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
yeah, i tried everything, but no way to get the summer dress. i bought the maids outfit, but the summer dress is still being used when she cleans the master bedroom and the bathroom... and the kitchen at 1800.
i got caught and forgiven for looking at her pussy on the couch...
i got caught looking down her top in her nightgown as well...

go to the washroom at 1700 told her not to pick up my laundry, at 1800 there is nothing to do there...
at the same time, there is nothing to be done at 1600 either

gonna delete the game and reload it i think.haha
Keep this crap: here is your moment "save file" same as you done of course this is v2.0 because v2.4 not have new events and works not so well. After you destroy it, go to office now and learn lower the shyness !!
She have now maid-uniform, swimsuit and yoga and get now the shorts with top. you can tamper now the water in the kitchen during school-time.
Play now cleaning maid-uniform weekend , swimming and sunbath with swimsuit, get the pink-bikini - talk afternoon dinner room until it trigger. To destroy her white-night wear is hard to find right time. So add the 2. save for this. , if you fail, of course you play further after she pick up the pink one. Sunday trigger the first photo shooting with shorts and Top . The bug with pink-nightwear appears during dinner and then it´s to late.

Last edited:
Reactions: keer

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018

There are several bugs if you took a new version and played with a save from a 2_x version.
It is strongly recommended to start a new game if you want to try the 2_4, or to take a save prior to version 2_0.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
There are several bugs if you took a new version and played with a save from a 2_x version.
It is strongly recommended to start a new game if you want to try the 2_4, or to take a save prior to version 2_0.
I mention this to Teacher44 already, to post this twice can´t help more

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes