Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
next spy cam`s please..
In basic terms of this game, no reason for this. Instead there are sexual events, like masturbation or sex with her school friends. But we are far away from this. Invite her for swimming or hot-tub either sleep in my bed not done yet. Without spy cam´s we see all. Touching will be the next level if you lower her shyness.

Mickoeus

Jul 8, 2017
Hrm... okay, so I made an experimental Amy-finder. In my limited testing it seems to work. I've also managed to remove all forced pauses (you can skip again). Haven't figured out yet how to re-enable saving... can't find the right function to replace.

Anyway, as you can see it marks the location she at with asterisks... Yes, she is present in multiple places at the same time. I don't know how but she is.

Install instructions... just drop patch.rpy in the game folder and play. If you find bugs, let me know. (Compatible with v2.0)
FYI: line 72 has a syntax error:
and friday)
should be
and day == "friday")

Mickoeus

Jul 8, 2017
Why you not do like this - see patch - wordPad.doc, then everybody understand this.
I figured one person maintaining it was probably better then multiple people with different versions floating around. But will repost if i find anything else.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What's new in 2.4?
Bad news, nothing is new- With UnRen I extract all images version 2.4 and 2.3 only the start screen is new. All other´s still the same as version 2.0.
Don´t waist your time to download one of them and don´t need UnRen.bat either. Just check the size in game folder rpa. it´s 332 MB about in 2.0 right. Version 2.4 have 335 MB, so there extended only rpyc files "story line´s" that´s true, but not add any image for this. Otherwise it will be over 500 MB. So wait for 2.5 as there say before on his Patreon page. " Next update 2.5 end this month."

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Seems a bug or maybe a low stat, get summer dress and then can not find her from 15:00 till diner when she returns. Maybe corruption is to low any idea on how to raise it?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
FYI: line 72 has a syntax error:
and friday)
should be
and day == "friday")
This was copied directly from the game's source code ... the syntax error is not mine (and I made a mention about it a few pages ago).

Why you not do like this - see patch - wordPad.doc, then everybody understand this.
I'm not sure what you changed... a diff would have been more useful in conveying your message?

and also locator wont work on newer version
I'll get it updated soon... I wasn't aware of any update.
Actually, I don't see OP updated and I see the next official release is supposed to be 2.5. Send me a PM when new version arrives.

Changed my mind... made a patch for 2.4.

Last edited:
Reactions: rinjing

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Seems a bug or maybe a low stat, get summer dress and then can not find her from 15:00 till diner when she returns. Maybe corruption is to low any idea on how to raise it?
I figured it out, made the wrong choice when i get her the dress.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes