Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm glad it sounds understandable. My native language is not common in the world, but Google is doing quite well now. In fact, that's why I avoided writing in the forum, even though I've been a subscriber for a long time.
don't worry. it doesn't really matter whether your english is good or not. as long as it's understandable and the point is there or we can get what you're saying, that's more than enough

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Where can I see: "amy=79 "? I´m also standing there with a summer dress and nothing more to do. I don´t want to play with a foreign save, I want to make my experiences by myself. The Amy-finder is very good (if it works).
lmao, yes it's good. but how can you call it very good, if u haven't even tried it yet?

amy=79 is ur points with her through console. you can tweak the files in the game for you to open it if it's not enabled already. however, you can also use "saveeditor" if you're too lazy. but warn you, whatever you choose from either of these two, if you put your points with her around 100, the game will give you a warning that you're cheating because you dont have the balls to properly act on her and it will close on its own.

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
I have a feeling that he is rushing this project... in next version you'll have her friend or sister join, and yet, still so much to work around main actress/character. while bugs don't bother me so much, it does bother me when i cant get tru event cuz game crash (like entering her room after school when she is there and should be on balcony)
but overall for game, thumbs up. i do like it, and waiting for further development of events, characters and other stuff

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry Toshua, I don´t understand anything. My english is not so well, but where can I see or change my points in the game? And what is an saveeditor? But I don´t want an editor!! I want to do my own experiences, but now I have given the summer dress to Amy, no further action is possible.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Help: "Is there anybody out there" to tell me where and when can I destroy the white nightwear until now I can´t find the hole in the Wall to avoid the bug with ping nightwear.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sorry Toshua, I don´t understand anything. My english is not so well, but where can I see or change my points in the game? And what is an saveeditor? But I don´t want an editor!! I want to do my own experiences, but now I have given the summer dress to Amy, no further action is possible.
Destroy the summer dress after you see her cleaning the rooms and you get a maid uniform. If never get caught by her in any room and be clumsy like a old man to touch her tits - beginning- later the butt and take a closer look to her pussy - answer option 1. your points will be right and cheat the points it doesn´t help at all.

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
Destroy the summer dress after you see her cleaning the rooms and you get a maid uniform. If never get caught by her in any room and be clumsy like a old man to touch her tits - beginning- later the butt and take a closer look to her pussy - answer option 1. your points will be right and cheat the points it doesn´t help at all.
Thanks Tabu9000: But I can´t do anything. Amy is nowhere except of the living room and there I can only say to her that she is looking great. No further action possible.

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks Tabu9000: But I can´t do anything. Amy is nowhere except of the living room and there I can only say to her that she is looking great. No further action possible.
I found the problem: If Santa says that he doesn´t buy her pants (when she gets the summer dress) the action stops. It must be a bug or the will of the developer. If Santa says he will buy pants the action moves foreward

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I found the problem: If Santa says that he doesn´t buy her pants (when she gets the summer dress) the action stops. It must be a bug or the will of the developer. If Santa says he will buy pants the action moves foreward
Right, I mention this in my post 303 one page before, there also other advice to reach the max points for 2.0

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
it's fine, it doesn't really matter to me if the english is good or bad. saveeditor is where you can tweak your saves. kinda like cheating.

You need to increase your relationship points with her by repeating events like helping her clean the dishes and helping her study. You can get her the maid outfit if you catch her cleaning the living room while in the floor wearing the summer dress.

I think there is only a few contents in this update. I already unlocked summer dress, pink swimsuit, maid outfit and yoga outfit. idk if there's any more content after that

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
do you even need to destroy the summer dress? i got the maid outfit without destroying it. and can you even touch her tits any further? i thought the only time you get to touch them was at the beginning when she tried to help you up the stairs. what about the butt and pussy? i got no option regarding the butt, and if i look at her tits or pussy in the living room, you get caught and she'll get mad

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
The game takes about three hours to complete using the patch in post #228. I upload two saves, a partial that gets you through most of the grind and a completed version. The game only includes frontal nudity as far as i can tell.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
do you even need to destroy the summer dress? i got the maid outfit without destroying it. and can you even touch her tits any further? i thought the only time you get to touch them was at the beginning when she tried to help you up the stairs. what about the butt and pussy? i got no option regarding the butt, and if i look at her tits or pussy in the living room, you get caught and she'll get mad
Yes because she will pick up a jeans-short and a top, then you can tamper the water in the kitchen during school- time to get more points
About touch and look closer.
After tits option upstairs, she come downstairs some day later option butt she say be care full in future.
During the summer-dress in the beginning offer buy pants, watch all cleaning events, then living room before dinner. Than Look closer she upset and stand up answer with 1. option to get more points. After this you get the option in her nightwear TV look closer to her tits to get more points. As well in Maid- Uniform Living room twice weekend you have the option to put down her top and MC say ..you are brave girl. Last one, reduce her shyness start in your office pc - no hints when you go there - then you get option bathroom to hug her topless before sleep.
If you need a save at some points I can send you.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yes because she will pick up a jeans-short and a top, then you can tamper the water in the kitchen during school- time to get more points
About touch and look closer.
After tits option upstairs, she come downstairs some day later option butt she say be care full in future.
During the summer-dress in the beginning offer buy pants, watch all cleaning events, then living room before dinner. Than Look closer she upset and stand up answer with 1. option to get more points. After this you get the option in her nightwear TV look closer to her tits to get more points. As well in Maid- Uniform Living room twice weekend you have the option to put down her top and MC say ..you are brave girl. Last one, reduce her shyness start in your office pc - no hints when you go there - then you get option bathroom to hug her topless before sleep.
If you need a save at some points I can send you.
omfg thank you so much! i thought I was progressing a lot, but in the end im missing a few more.
I never knew that you could tap the water in the kitchen because all it told me was to clean it, and i havent reached that option to look down her tits in maid outfit yet. however, the pussy part is already done and she wasnt even mad. Again, thank you so much! You've been a great help. Cheers

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
omfg thank you so much! i thought I was progressing a lot, but in the end im missing a few more.
I never knew that you could tap the water in the kitchen because all it told me was to clean it, and i havent reached that option to look down her tits in maid outfit yet. however, the pussy part is already done and she wasnt even mad. Again, thank you so much! You've been a great help. Cheers
Thanks, we all need help sometimes, go twice in the living on one day - weekend when she cleaning in maid-uniform and stand near the window. Need the reduce shyness event I quest. The last event Photo shooting with shorts and white top on Sunday.
Here a save before Sunday - photo shooting-you can go in all rooms without getting caught by her only different image, except when she take a pee, knock and she let you in to see her pee.
About the pop up pink nightwear there is no solution in this version to destroy the white night wear. this is a bug.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks, we all need help sometimes, go twice in the living on one day - weekend when she cleaning in maid-uniform and stand near the window. Need the reduce shyness event I quest. The last event Photo shooting with shorts and white top on Sunday.
Here a save before Sunday - photo shooting-you can go in all rooms without getting caught by her only different image, except when she take a pee, knock and she let you in to see her pee.
About the pop up pink nightwear there is no solution in this version to destroy the white night wear. this is a bug.
thanks. btw, how do you destroy the summer dress?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
thanks. btw, how do you destroy the summer dress?
If you done the event look closer - pussy- you go to washroom during school-time and destroy it.
She come down later and say something wrong with my summer-cloth then she pick up shorts and top. It doesn´t matter if you have or not the mate -uniform already.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
In 2 weeks about version 2.5 will be out cross the fingers. So far we know the friends will visit, but I wonder about to reduce the shyness as on Patreon page mention.
She is naked in the Bathroom and come out naked. As well naked in her room when change clothes.
Of course she wear the yoga dress and not the pink bikini during sunbathing or swimming in weekdays, and let you in when she take pee. Of course there are some option like a massage, the hot-tub or damage her room that she sleep in your bed, but more naked she can not be in 2.5.
By the way when his fingers going trough her crotch- line when he apply the sun cream and she get horny and touch her nipple, I´ll try this at the beach with any girl, if there not hit me in the face than I agree to - No Sexual Content - in this version.

Last edited:

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
After a few days of periodic combat, the puzzle seems to have succeeded in "extracting" the content. Today, however, I decided to check it out through UnRen, and it turned out that there were more interesting scenes, plus a few single frames that might be in the next update. The game is difficult to manage, but I think that if you follow the sequence and allow yourself to choose between different clothes it will raise its quality very high.
597_result.jpg 601_result.jpg 538_result.jpg 540_result.jpg 862_result.jpg
252_result.jpg

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes