Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Game is "OK", but soo much bugs, I managed to get tanning at pool but disappeared after several session, a I assumed that was a bug or I did anything wrong?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Game is "OK", but soo much bugs, I managed to get tanning at pool but disappeared after several session, a I assumed that was a bug or I did anything wrong?
Use my advise in the Post here 280 one page before.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Release 2b is out yesterday , hope someone can post this here. Version 2.5 about end august.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
During Dinner a pink nightwear appears
that's a bug. You will be stuck here I think if you didn't get to give her that pink nightwear befre it magically appears.
You need to ruin her usual nightwear so she needs a new one : go visit the washing room some times at 18h and while she's at school.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Page 13- Post 254 save file/ and page 12 - Post 228 patch use both and all problems above are solved. Start with with this save you get and this will happen:

Topless with goodnight- hug bathroom. Sun bath and lotion for your roommate friday after dinner location pc -go to the pool.
Bikini if you click afternoon - Dinner- when she is on her PC - until this option appears. Weekend first Studio shot. Tamper the water - kitchen about 10 am, steel the towel 8 am or tamper the water. Test her shy when she is cleaning the living room - weekend. During Dinner a pink nightwear appears, thats all for this version. Thanks to both for save and patch file.
Yeh... Whilst I recommend ea3794's locator, the OP of that save file specifically says using it will mean missing a lot of content . So I dunnno I'm tempted to wait until bugs are fixed.... But am so frustrated with it now...

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
that's a bug. You will be stuck here I think if you didn't get to give her that pink nightwear befre it magically appears.
You need to ruin her usual nightwear so she needs a new one : go visit the washing room some times at 18h and while she's at school.
You right bro that´s a bug, but i delete my save before and during the bug I can´t destroy the old nightwear, if you can send me a save before it will be great, thanks.

pazlin

Jul 27, 2017
Page 13- Post 254 save file/ and page 12 - Post 228 patch use both and all problems above are solved. Start with with this save you get and this will happen:

Topless with goodnight- hug bathroom. Sun bath and lotion for your roommate friday after dinner location pc -go to the pool.
Bikini if you click afternoon - Dinner- when she is on her PC - until this option appears. Weekend first Studio shot. Tamper the water - kitchen about 10 am, steel the towel 8 am or tamper the water. Test her shy when she is cleaning the living room - weekend. During Dinner a pink nightwear appears, thats all for this version. Thanks to both for save and patch file.
where do you put the save file?

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019

Hello everyone, can someone tell me if it is possible to make him wear this damn pink bikini, I'm at the thirtieth attempt and still shy to wear it, however, she wants to swim naked, make a hug topless and still, always as frigid for this damn accoutrement, except if you have to wait for the update, a parenthesis would be welcome to warn the user. Nevertheless, the game is nice, a date with my sexologist is planned ;-)

1d

Hi Michel Thanks for your comment. Spoiler Did you destroy her summer dress? Did visit her in living room at 18:00? Did you destroy her nightwear? Did you steal her pants Did you talk with her in the living room at 14:00? New release in few minutes.....

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hrm... okay, so I made an experimental Amy-finder. In my limited testing it seems to work. I've also managed to remove all forced pauses (you can skip again). Haven't figured out yet how to re-enable saving... can't find the right function to replace.

Anyway, as you can see it marks the location she at with asterisks... Yes, she is present in multiple places at the same time. I don't know how but she is.

View attachment 369588

Install instructions... just drop patch.rpy in the game folder and play. If you find bugs, let me know. (Compatible with v2.0)
you can still save again and again. the save button is just below the screen. you can't save using right mouse button tho, but it's better than nothing

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Game needs some display of the relationship changes between the characters. Other than going into the developer menu to check the values, there's just no way to see if what you did made the relationship worse or better and by how much. And as the whole progress is related on how much she likes the old guy or not, it's really important info to display.

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
is raise the temp the one and only way to beginning? and what is the best time to shower?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes