• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
You can make her go topless?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... :

Not a walk-trough but here's some schedule from what I remember, I let you find out at what time and what you need to do in what order to progress... (I'll try to complete and make it more like a walk-trough later)

Weekdays :
08:00 : Swimming pool (yoga) / Dining Room (breakfast, get hint on her schedule, exams event, etc...), Bathroom (steal the towel)
09:00 : Office (to tamper the water of the bathroom)
10:00 - 14:00 : Kitchen (tamper the water, clean the kitchen) / Her room (steal panties) / Washing room (Do something with the summer dress. while she's at school) || Advance time : Swimming / Bathroom / Office / Master room.
15:00 : Living room (to give her presents mostly) / Swimming pool (lurking).
16:00 : Dining room (computer events) / Swimming pool (lurking, chatting, hints).
17:00 : Washing room (eye candy).
18:00 : Kitchen (event with water).
19:00 : Her room (eye candy, we love these sort of candies)
20:00 : Dining room.
21:00 : Kitchen then her room.
22:00 : Living room / Office (light the pool).
23:00 : Kitchen / Bathroom / You room (after office).

For the weekends, it's a bit complicated.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Strange but I don't use the console, and I can save/load as often as I want, via the button at the bottom of the dialog box.

I think the game need some sort of progress bars for all differents events, it's pretty hard to view at want point you are...

There's some problem with the shyness of the girl.
You can make her go topless at certain time, and after a couple a days, she wear back the nightgown.

You can buy and give her some clothes via some events, but a pink nightgown pop at a certain time from nowhere... (???)

Some dialogs are missing in her room while she's in a towel.

Still haven't figured out how to get her the apron from the starting screen... :cry: (if it's possible...)

The photoshoot is for the next version, teasing lvl over 9000... just don't enable the room and the very beginning of the event if it's just to cut it out right away, you monster :)

(Disable the Shift+C shortcut while we need to enter the character name.)
100% this

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018

So... :

Not a walk-trough but here's some schedule from what I remember, I let you find out at what time and what you need to do in what order to progress... (I'll try to complete and make it more like a walk-trough later)

Weekdays :
08:00 : Swimming pool (yoga) / Dining Room (breakfast, get hint on her schedule, exams event, etc...), Bathroom (steal the towel)
10:00 - 14:00 : Kitchen (tamper the water, clean the kitchen) / Her room (steal panties) / Washing room (Do something with the summer dress. while she's at school) || Advance time : Swimming / Bathroom / Office / Master room.
16:00 : Dining room (computer events) / Swimming pool (lurking, chatting, hints).

can you share with me your save please because I have follow the guide you made but no luck

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017

So... :

Weekdays :

Can you share your save plz? im in a loop i guess. tks

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Hrm... okay, so I made an experimental Amy-finder. In my limited testing it seems to work. I've also managed to remove all forced pauses (you can skip again). Haven't figured out yet how to re-enable saving... can't find the right function to replace.

Anyway, as you can see it marks the location she at with asterisks... Yes, she is present in multiple places at the same time. I don't know how but she is.

View attachment 369588

Install instructions... just drop patch.rpy in the game folder and play. If you find bugs, let me know.
THANKS BIG TIME
I got further in the game with a lot less grind
Hope you can continue this for future releases.
The Dev should pay you for making his game enjoyable

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Like the whole idea behind the game, but I hate games where you need to hunt down characters in order to interact with them

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

So... :

Weekdays :

Great and thanks lot. I don´t find a way that she walking around topless. Because this picture show her in bathroom before she get to sleep, but in my game she wear the nightgown.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Renders are good. At least the girl is cute - the guy is somewhat gross.
Walkthrough is a must. In two weeks all I saw was the old guy's dick. I did not download and play this so I could see an old guy's dick. If I want to see an old guy's dick, I just have to drop my pants and look down.
A points indicator would also be a big plus. We don't know if we should peek or not, grope or not, knock or not, clean the kitchen or not...
ea3794's locator is terrific. Should be incorporated into the game, as well as an activity/ hint system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minengeschoss

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Thank You for this, it helps quite a bit to avoid grind. There are a few false positives, but I think it's where some content was in the first release and was moved or removed or I reached the end of content for that quest. I might never have found the bathroom scenes at 23 without this telling me she was there.
Can you provide me with the time and day for the false positive? I'll take a look and correct my patch.

I worked out you can use the F1 key which will open the help menu then you can choose to either save or load at anytime and anywhere in the game hopefully that'll help make it easier to save etc.
I was trying to restore right-click and escape functionality, but somehow I can't even seem to get keypress events to trigger. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Its a lot more complicated than that... Events depend on what actions you performed previously, the day of the week, the time as well as what she's wearing.

THANKS BIG TIME
I got further in the game with a lot less grind
Hope you can continue this for future releases.
The Dev should pay you for making his game enjoyable
Welcome.

He put an anti-cheat in this grindfest of a game???
Yes... don't go over 79 or 89 amy points... I can't remember exactly.

Reactions: dutchpete

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Its a lot more complicated than that... Events depend on what actions you performed previously, the day of the week, the time as well as what she's wearing.
Yep! I know, kind of hard to do a walk-trough :)
I think we have to wait that the game development progress (a lot...).
Look at Man of the House today, and remember the ealier release...

can you share with me your save please because I have follow the guide you made but no luck
Can you share your save plz? im in a loop i guess. tks

Latest save, page 41.
But with that you will not see lots of events, they're not repeatable.

staagutten

Nov 18, 2017
I found out at one point that you lose a lot of "points" for making her angry, like the events where she catches you staring at her and tells you to GO AWAY.
Basically that means never make her angry, and keep doing "nice" things for/to her.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
how can
Can you provide me with the time and day for the false positive? I'll take a look and correct my patch.

I was trying to restore right-click and escape functionality, but somehow I can't even seem to get keypress events to trigger. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Welcome.

Yes... don't go over 79 or 89 amy points... I can't remember exactly.
How can I set amy points with console commands?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
how to get her topless as the picture shows ... is this topless, for the goodnight hug ? thanks

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks to ea3794's locator I was able to make a little progress but I think I've encountered another bug... After giving the summer dress She disappears betwen the hours of 14.00 and 20.00 . Comes home go's upstairs to change and ceases to exist, locator says she's in the dining room at 15.00 to 20.00 but she isn't.

Anyone else had this problem?

Reactions: ecoli

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

It indicates she is in the Dining Room at 1400, 1500, 1600, and 1700 during the week (except Fri) when she's not. I remember earlier in the game you could find her there and ask her about her life, but when she answered all the questions (at least since the update) she no longer shows up there.
On Sat & Sun from 1000 thru 1400 shows she's in Dining Room, but she's not. If I go to the Living Room at 1000 and see her cleaning, it still indicates she's there thru 1400.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes