Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

Hello everyone, can someone tell me if it is possible to make him wear this damn pink bikini, I'm at the thirtieth attempt and still shy to wear it, however, she wants to swim naked, make a hug topless and still, always as frigid for this damn accoutrement, except if you have to wait for the update, a parenthesis would be welcome to warn the user. Nevertheless, the game is nice, a date with my sexologist is planned ;-)

1d

Hi Michel Thanks for your comment. Spoiler Did you destroy her summer dress? Did visit her in living room at 18:00? Did you destroy her nightwear? Did you steal her pants Did you talk with her in the living room at 14:00? New release in few minutes.....
I play the game again, again and again. I proof that the save file from post 254 is correct. The pink night wear pop up during the dinner but only appears if you get the pink bikini before. No way to wear this bikini all time in this version. The spoiler is wrong from CeLaVieGroup. There is no way to destroy the white nightwear either before the pop up or after. Of course the only text in this game about nightdress in her room - when the MC said ..give me some advice if you need this.. That`s the only bug i found so far.
Here the way to get the best result ---- the patch where she is in the house helps a lot- see page 12 here put this in game folder without no.
Never get caught by her before she lose her shyness step by step. Be clumsy like a old man when touch her tits and butt. Be help full to her in all ways include kitchen.
When you take a closer look on her pussy- summer dress and try to buy some pants when you get it not working at all but she like it. Take the 1. option to explain your action.
Go to your pc in the beginning about sun bathing to teach her later, and later again reduce shyness to get a hug in the bathroom without top. Good night.
Always tell her never use don´t tell her.

Last edited:

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
The game bets on the thrill of anticipation - great, especially against the backdrop of most others in a hurry to get to sex. However: really version 2 is better to be considered a test demo - bugs happen with almost all games and are not a dramatic problem, shocking is the lack of consistency - clothes change as if random and gaming starts to look like sudoku. ..... And the topic has the potential to keep us in suspense for at least a year, step by step, and garment by garment.
Still, congratulations on the idea and the graphics. I'll definitely wait for the changes - miracles happen at Christmas.
Translate by Google ,sorry

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
does any1 know the console commands to trigger some of these events? am getting really bored with the grind
Have the summer dress, the swimming costume and the nightie

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is there any content for the second room mate? I've already progressed far with the maid, summer, bikini outfits etc and with some bugs, but found no trigger for the second roommate yet. all i got was talking to her about it and after that , there are times where she says "come in" but she's not in her room.

im not complaining, and i understand that it's early even if they planned this for 2 years. I kindly ask for a hint system to be implemented. That said, the devs were not shitting when they said "slow paced" game that was somehow asked by the community. welp, back to grinding then

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The game bets on the thrill of anticipation - great, especially against the backdrop of most others in a hurry to get to sex. However: really version 2 is better to be considered a test demo - bugs happen with almost all games and are not a dramatic problem, shocking is the lack of consistency - clothes change as if random and gaming starts to look like sudoku. ..... And the topic has the potential to keep us in suspense for at least a year, step by step, and garment by garment.
Still, congratulations on the idea and the graphics. I'll definitely wait for the changes - miracles happen at Christmas.
Translate by Google ,sorry
for a google translate, that is really well, i gotta say

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
does any1 know the console commands to trigger some of these events? am getting really bored with the grind
Have the summer dress, the swimming costume and the nightie
no. u have to grind it. otherwise the game will read it as "cheating" and it will shut itself down. And no, im not kidding

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
no. u have to grind it. otherwise the game will read it as "cheating" and it will shut itself down. And no, im not kidding
You can safely increase her relationship to 79 with the console but I'm not sure how much it helps. you still need to chase her around the house to trigger the scenes.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
In one of the best game ever " Au pair innocence " you have 55 day´s of grinding before anything happen beside teasing.
The graphic is great, but the hints - like a hanger-cliff here . If you do something wrong you can´t reach all events. If you do the right click in all rooms you get all events, mention in my post 303. The version 2.0 ends with 1. photo shooting, ping bikini, sunbathing, naked swim at night - go in the office at 22.00 and turn on the light´s after the first time, topless in the bathroom last event every day. To reduce her shyness for this is a little tricky, because there NO hints when you go to your office to read about this and teach her later in her room. So, the 2. shooting, to wear her bikini all time and the visit of her friends are not done yet , only next version. Don´t forget in the beginning to take her pants in her room - school time- and destroy her summer wear later if she wear this - washroom school time-. Destroy her white nightwear isn´t possible in this version, still a bug with the pink nightwear pop up during the dinner.

Last edited:

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
is there any content for the second room mate? I've already progressed far with the maid, summer, bikini outfits etc and with some bugs, but found no trigger for the second roommate yet. all i got was talking to her about it and after that , there are times where she says "come in" but she's not in her room.

im not complaining, and i understand that it's early even if they planned this for 2 years. I kindly ask for a hint system to be implemented. That said, the devs were not shitting when they said "slow paced" game that was somehow asked by the community. welp, back to grinding then
2nd "roomate" introduction will be at the end of this month

Reactions: tuShua

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Actually I really wish if the roomate is look alike the one in my avatar....I miss that game a lot....better than DMD or Melody to me....

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You can safely increase her relationship to 79 with the console but I'm not sure how much it helps. you still need to chase her around the house to trigger the scenes.
Right, because the main events only trigger by your office pc, about sunbathing and shyness to talk to her later during teaching time. Steel her pants and destroy her her summer wear nothing to do with relationship but you can´t go on if you forget this.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Destroy her white nightwear isn´t possible in this version, still a bug with the pink nightwear pop up during the dinner.
It actually is possible in this version. I don't know what tiggers the bug, but I think it is related to the yoga wear and her shyness as well. Go check on her at 8 at the swimming pool before the bug occurs. I think you have to check the swimming pool at 8am before she gets out of the bathroom without towel

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
It actually is possible in this version. I don't know what tiggers the bug, but I think it is related to the yoga wear and her shyness as well. Go check on her at 8 at the swimming pool before the bug occurs. I think you have to check the swimming pool at 8am before she gets out of the bathroom without towel
To get you right, because I have a save before: I go to the swimming pool at 8 to see her yoga. with yoga dress , went to bathroom and she come out naked without towel. MC said I´m proud of you....and then ??? Where and when I destroy her white sleepwear, before the bug appears. Until she don´t get the pink bikini no bug appears anyway !!!!

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
nope. at least mine didnt work. it went to that cheating page and closed the app lmao

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Actually I really wish if the roomate is look alike the one in my avatar....I miss that game a lot....better than DMD or Melody to me....
hmm..i respect that, but for me, i'd rather not. not because it's not a good model, it really is. however, i just dont wanna be reminded of "my sweet neighbors" game. i loved that game and they just butchered it with the "abandoned" tag. my hopes and reams were crushed that very day

Reactions: rinjing

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
nope. at least mine didnt work. it went to that cheating page and closed the app lmao
Doesn't happen for me with amy=79
But as already stated...its useless really. It only ever so slightly increases the pace of the game but you run the risk of missing out on some content.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
hmm..i respect that, but for me, i'd rather not. not because it's not a good model, it really is. however, i just dont wanna be reminded of "my sweet neighbors" game. i loved that game and they just butchered it with the "abandoned" tag. my hopes and reams were crushed that very day
I know that on this planet there are thin & busty girls, most of all games visit the gym before you see a big butt and tits whats point anyway. She is 18 and have a flat body don´t blame this, of course 90% here like busty girls. By the way LTN my favor game too isn´t abandoned, just take her sister out, because of incest -patron rules -with other relationship and call this LTN 2.
The model was never the issue either in DMD where are girls with less weight and this one here.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
for a google translate, that is really well, i gotta say
I'm glad it sounds understandable. My native language is not common in the world, but Google is doing quite well now. In fact, that's why I avoided writing in the forum, even though I've been a subscriber for a long time.

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
Where can I see: "amy=79 "? I´m also standing there with a summer dress and nothing more to do. I don´t want to play with a foreign save, I want to make my experiences by myself. The Amy-finder is very good (if it works).

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes