Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
After a few days of periodic combat, the puzzle seems to have succeeded in "extracting" the content. Today, however, I decided to check it out through UnRen, and it turned out that there were more interesting scenes, plus a few single frames that might be in the next update. The game is difficult to manage, but I think that if you follow the sequence and allow yourself to choose between different clothes it will raise its quality very high.
View attachment 372250 View attachment 372251 View attachment 372253 View attachment 372254 View attachment 372255
View attachment 372252
can you share your save with me please?

Reactions: Mikado2005

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
It means what he say, when you extract the UnRen with a software you see these images, but in version 2.0 you don´t have a option to get these scene. Like the game say´s with ping- bikini to wear this all time - in next version-. Also the beginning how to get this - see trough clothes - no option at all. With the nighty in the living room - you kidding me, no sexual content in this version-. Simple in update 2.5 you get them and I hope all. Hope the bug with pink-nightwear is gone as well.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
So far nobody as far as I concern managed to get this frame yet, all the above frames are extracted using UnRen (which I also did)...

However myself after a dozen re-start with different approach and sequences, I did managed to get 1 scene in her room at 1400 or 1500 talking about changing night dress, but she still shy, "Santa" said to her to tell him if she is ready to change night dress,....but after several weeks repeating approach with hope her shyness reduced , still no progress...It will disappear after I decided do purchase and handing over sexy maid dress...that's so far my progress...similar as others

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
So far nobody as far as I concern managed to get this frame yet, all the above frames are extracted using UnRen (which I also did)...

However myself after a dozen re-start with different approach and sequences, I did managed to get 1 scene in her room at 1400 or 1500 talking about changing night dress, but she still shy, "Santa" said to her to tell him if she is ready to change night dress,....but after several weeks repeating approach with hope her shyness reduced , still no progress...It will disappear after I decided do purchase and handing over sexy maid dress...that's so far my progress...similar as others
I confirm because to destroy her white nightwear - washroom - after this speech isn´t possible either with or without summer dress and maid clothes. In the spoiler Patreon it is clear mention destroy the nighty, nothing to do with her shyness. but nobody done this so far. That why the bug appears later during the dinner.

Reactions: rinjing

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Of course, no problem. But let me make some clarifications: this game is obviously made so that certain events only happen at some stage of the action and a final save will not allow most of them to be played. Generally, on the fourth replay attempt, I started making frequent saves at every interesting moment and had 7 or 8 in total. It's better to write where you left off and I'll try to upload the right one. After reviewing UnRen, I think I still have two unopened stages left: the first two photos from my previous post and the examples I attach now.
345_result.jpg 354_result.jpg 2634_result.jpg 2638_result.jpg

Reactions: josefwest

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Of course, no problem. But let me make some clarifications: this game is obviously made so that certain events only happen at some stage of the action and a final save will not allow most of them to be played. Generally, on the fourth replay attempt, I started making frequent saves at every interesting moment and had 7 or 8 in total. It's better to write where you left off and I'll try to upload the right one. After reviewing UnRen, I think I still have two unopened stages left: the first two photos from my previous post and the examples I attach now.
View attachment 372359 View attachment 372360 View attachment 372361 View attachment 372362
It´s very kind of you to show us the UnRen images. But so far I understand a game like this, there is also the story line. If the story not trigger any of these images there still there and waiting for call. The reason is simple there finish some images, but decide later to not trigger these events, because there want go so far in 2.0.
Anyway you give us some view for version 2.5 but don´t count on this that you see them all. By the way you can save anytime with F1 also in the middle of some events. Give us a image from UnRen when the MC is in washroom and see her - white nightwear- to destroy this, than you our hero.

Last edited:

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
The point of opening with Unren was to check that I had done everything in this version. It turned out, almost everything. Once there is no progress marker ......
In fact, a little while ago I came to the destruction of the white nightgown (after 5 replayings at first) and the pink nightgown that came out of nowhere came into place. The miracle happened on Friday at 6 pm in the laundry room. My English is weak, I prefer translator and as far as I understand this is being sought by someone. Here's a shot and a recording at the moment - for anyone who is no longer patient. screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png View attachment 3-2-LT1.save

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The point of opening with Unren was to check that I had done everything in this version. It turned out, almost everything. Once there is no progress marker ......
In fact, a little while ago I came to the destruction of the white nightgown (after 5 replayings at first) and the pink nightgown that came out of nowhere came into place. The miracle happened on Friday at 6 pm in the laundry room. My English is weak, I prefer translator and as far as I understand this is being sought by someone. Here's a shot and a recording at the moment - for anyone who is no longer patient. View attachment 372508 View attachment 372509 View attachment 372510 View attachment 372519
My English isn´t perfect at all, but you post a perfect save (y) and you earn at least 10 of this sign, to solve the issue with the pink nighty . Let´s hope that 2.5 have not such secret events.
My last question you have to steel the panty twice in her room - beginning and now- or is this wrong step in the beginning.
I decompile the rpyc file and go trough the story in all rooms if some images in your post -342- show´s up. The images - Living room and pool and upstairs - have no link yet in this script, all other´s in this version.

Last edited:

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
She should definitely go into the room when she's gone and hide her underwear - at the beginning and after going through a daily cycle with the pink. Then there is a cycle of pink without underwear and evening meetings with the lessons in the room become with the falling cloth. It turned out that all the footage from the archive came out in this version, without the single ones, which are kind of samples from the next version. There is indeed a glitch with the pink, but it does not spoil the game if the white garment is destroyed - the mistake is that if one misses the destruction, the action does not stop, but surprisingly continues with the chaotic inclusion of the pink garment. 2386_result.jpg 2639_result.jpg

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
She should definitely go into the room when she's gone and hide her underwear - at the beginning and after going through a daily cycle with the pink. Then there is a cycle of pink without underwear and evening meetings with the lessons in the room become with the falling cloth. It turned out that all the footage from the archive came out in this version, without the single ones, which are kind of samples from the next version. There is indeed a glitch with the pink, but it does not spoil the game if the white garment is destroyed - the mistake is that if one misses the destruction, the action does not stop, but surprisingly continues with the chaotic inclusion of the pink garment. View attachment 372884 View attachment 372885
Yes indeed, and I play your save and get all images - her room and living room pink without panty. Then I play until to get the pink bikini, not sure you done this already in your save. Means the images - living room - sitting on his crotch with white-nighty are history now. Only the pool images with pink bikini in next version, thanks again.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
how destroy white nightdress?
As the post 350 say´s above . I give up and use his his save the rest can play by any loser like me to get the others images. After you destroy she pick a new one - studio- go to kitchen later and wonder, how steel the pants now- of course in her room- school-time-. He done most things already in his save. But play some day´s and check if the 1 photo shooting done - Sunday, and talk to her - dinner room- afternoon to get the pink bikini. Not sure he done already.
Look at to the first image in post 350- me thinking -. If try to play without this than good luck. give the save no. a plot you like

Last edited:

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Yes indeed, and I play your save and get all images - her room and living room pink without panty. Then I play until to get the pink bikini, not sure you done this already in your save. Means the images - living room - sitting on his crotch with white-nighty are history now. Only the pool images with pink bikini in next version, thanks again.
The two images in the white dressing room do not seem to be part of the game, perhaps the author forgot to remove them because they never appeared anywhere. We all looked a little negative at the game because we were being misled by bugs - we were getting clothes that we didn't "make" but lacked content. Now things have cleared up. The game will turn out to be double-edged: from the difficult move and the lack of prompting, and from the gradual reduction of shyness. From me - congratulations to the authors. I think there was a serious possibility that the intrigue would get even more tangled - by allowing the re-selection of an old garment / such as going for cleaning / then it could be re-worn. This would be good to fill the long week with endless repetitions of the same scenes.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The two images in the white dressing room do not seem to be part of the game, perhaps the author forgot to remove them because they never appeared anywhere. We all looked a little negative at the game because we were being misled by bugs - we were getting clothes that we didn't "make" but lacked content. Now things have cleared up. The game will turn out to be double-edged: from the difficult move and the lack of prompting, and from the gradual reduction of shyness. From me - congratulations to the authors. I think there was a serious possibility that the intrigue would get even more tangled - by allowing the re-selection of an old garment / such as going for cleaning / then it could be re-worn. This would be good to fill the long week with endless repetitions of the same scenes.
Hi @devian911, white dressing room? You mean her room,right. I double the rpy-script - living room and swimming pool-. There mention all pop images and scene according to the shyness level - see the files if you have time to look at them-. I found that following images are missing. I check the master.rpy also. Living room 597-601, stairs up 252 and pool 862,863,865 and a swimming event 2131-2147, where " Santa" is naked with her under water. I agree that´s a great game of course quit a challenge to play the right way. Like the spot 6 pm in bathroom, let´s us cross the fingers that 2.5 have some hints for these events.

Reactions: serter31

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Hi @devian911, white dressing room? You mean her room,right. I double the rpy-script - living room and swimming pool-. There mention all pop images and scene according to the shyness level - see the files if you have time to look at them-. I found that following images are missing. I check the master.rpy also. Living room 597-601, stairs up 252 and pool 862,863,865 and a swimming event 2131-2147, where " Santa" is naked with her under water. I agree that´s a great game of course quit a challenge to play the right way. Like the spot 6 pm in bathroom, let´s us cross the fingers that 2.5 have some hints for these events.
G Translate sometimes he does a lot of funny things! In fact, I was referring to the 597_result.jpg 598_result.jpg images below - I don't think they are part of the game because I didn't find them, and this garment is gone

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
If a bro and member with 5-10 $ of patreon, he can post this here to have a nice weekend.
There will be a 2_4 in the next few hours. Too many bugs brought with the 2.1, they are working on getting a working version totally bugless. Useless to give any link here right now, keep the old version, it works better ;)

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
There will be a 2_4 in the next few hours. Too many bugs brought with the 2.1, they are working on getting a working version totally bugless. Useless to give any link here right now, keep the old version, it works better ;)
I quest we waiting until 2.5 is finish end of this month, because this is mention on patreon page for next release.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes