• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
"Old saves don't seem work for 3.0 " are u fkin kidding me? that was a long as grind -_- cmon

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hi drhotrod

i start a new game and follow your guide, but i had a few problems:

first when shopping something on sunday it's only delivered on monday
but somehow I managed to get around the issue

but the biggest problem is that on the last friday of your guide you indicate that at 02:00 PM in the dining room "you find out about the girlfriend" but this never happens to me and from this point I can't do anything new

what is needed to trigger this "conversation"?
just keep talking to her whenever she is in the dinning room

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I also encountered these differences as well. The first being catching the girl night swimming on the first day (Thursday), this happened on the Monday in v2.4. Then it took a week for it to come up again. Then I had two events happen one day earlier and some that got delayed by a day. Also couldn't get the girlfriend conversation to trigger. Without this you cannot get the micro bikini or any of the new content to happen.
I have a save Dinner-room just before he pick up the bikini, but more bugs appears later. Anyway to play a Beta version, where the Beta-tester if we lucky we can finish just before weekend. I try only once there now way to play this version now.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Beratroll said this 2 day´s ago He is a Beta-Tester for this game v3.0:
What I said was to wait, because for now it is just full a bugs (it was at least) and I could not even go as far as in the previous version. It goes better now, but still working on it. It will be released during this week, and it will be worth the wait

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
my save guys enjoy
Good of you to share this but you need to say exactly at what point your'e at, i.e, in this game the amount of clothes the girl has is a good indication or you might like to say whether the friend has arrived etc etc...

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Day 11 (Second Sunday) does not work correctly in V3 than it does in V2.4. On this day you order the summer dress and it is supposed to arrive at 1pm. This works correctly on the same day in V2.4, but it does not come in V3. This delay pushes a lot of events one day later than they should happen.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
3_0 in final version will be released at 23:00 GMT time today for VIP’s
The game will be released at 12:00 GMT time Friday August 30th
The game will be released at 12:00 GMT time Friday September 13th

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Yep, one step closer to final version. Let´s hope the v3.0 allowed us to use the old save.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I hope day 11 and day 18 are fixed as the packages on those do not arrive on the day they are ordered..

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
how do u force her to wear the bikini?
This current version 3 doesn't work correctly as the required conversation about the girl's friend doesn't come up after you destroy the summer dress. If you can find v2.4 you will see how it is done. The final V3 should come out in a couple of days, fingers crossed it is fixed in that one.

Reactions: tuShua

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Everything what is in 2.4 will be in a clear v3.0. Patreon message said for v3.0 you get message in game when you reach the end of 2.4 and then I quest the friends will help to wear the bikini.
In V2.4 the girl puts on the bikini, this is basically the end of that version. The VIP V3 is bugged just before this point in the game, so you might as well delete this VIP copy and wait for the full V3.

D

Deleted member 584847

so uh... is there some kind of tasks tracker? ive got her less shy, she dont mind most of the visits in her room or in the bathroom, i can put some sunbathing oil on her, watch her swim most of the nights but... ive reach the point where nothing new is happening. every day she spends morning either by the pool or having a food with me then she goes to school. after that she spend 3 hours by the swiming pool - relaxing-swiming-sunbathing. then she can be find by the washing room in her maid dress. the we go for the dinner and i help her in the kitchen and with her homework. then i can find her by the living room or recieve a hug in the bathroom. Ive already tempered the water in the bathroom and in the kitchen plus removed the towels. i think its been 14 in game days that exact way. the game doesnt mention anything like "you ve reached the end of current version". any ideas how to ... make progress?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Couple of false positives on the locator, Thursday 08.00 Girl is reported being in the dining room her bedroom and the swimming pool.

Edit: She was in all three places at once.. Later the same day at 14.00 she was at the swimming pool and on the couch doing homework.

It appears that this update is just as buggy as the last.... What I can't understand is why the dev continues to do new renders etc whilst the game itself is as broke as it ever was.
Amy being in multiple places is not a Locator bug, she is in all those places. Click any of them, roll back and click another. You will see she is everywhere. Her being in multiple places doesn't actually bother me, it makes it more likely for the player to make progress. Continuation glitches are more troublesome. Being suggested to "mess up her summer dress" before acquiring said dress, for example.

Which of those places and times are actual false positives?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes