Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Everytime i enter in amy's room at 15 i return to the main menu: Is it a bug or is there no scene?
If it is a bug, can anyone give me the save after that moment? i'm stuck
You not read one word of this forum either the above or at least one page before. It´s simple a "blackout" but not in this game.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The Celaviegroup use the Renpy-engine. There need a image-image maker and a story writer.
The most leading Person is the Programmer to bring this together. In v2.0 or 2.4 mostly clear of bugs.
The Beta tester Beratroll send us the " clean up " version v3.0. and if he say .. But if I were you, I would still wait a bit to be sure to get rid of all the bugs....!!
The programmer is for me the weak point, and if this go´s on I don´t see a good end for this game.
He forget to delete the images in 2.0 and 2.4 because some of them will never show up. Like the Living- room with the see trough nighty in v3.0.
There still the same in a white- nighty that´s crap. His job is to keep rpa small and clean up images there never can trigger again, it bugs here already.

Last edited:
Reactions: deviant9

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
Why you not read this !!! above your post. All possible answers there - the rest is hiding behind bugs-. Nobody can help you and others. Only the Dev can solve this - and we can only wait-. We all sitting in class-room without "Teacher" have fun in between. By the way with rpy files from this save you reach the end of v3.0.
Ok,ok sorry Tabu9000, I don´t understand everything in this forum, because english is not my language, sorry. But how can a player like JoeLove (post 567) reach this point in the game if that´s impossible?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Ok,ok sorry Tabu9000, I don´t understand everything in this forum, because english is not my language, sorry. But how can a player like JoeLove (post 567) reach this point in the game if that´s impossible?
He cheat the save and rpy files jump over all " bugs " and start later after her friends visit the house because you can´t reach this point to many bugs block you in v3.0

Last edited:

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
For info, there is a bug with the maid dress in the actual version. I'm not sure we can get it. Waiting for a new version with correction.
Edit : I actually received it, I will try it

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
For info, there is a bug with the maid dress in the actual version. I'm not sure we can get it. Waiting for a new version with correction.
Edit : I actually received it, I will try it
You can get the maid dress, if you order it on the weekend it will come on Monday.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You can get the maid dress, if you order it on the weekend it will come on Monday.
Ok one step closer, if you get the bikini and still talk to her about the visit of her friends than you the "chosen one". If there coming then we are in v3.0.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Ok one step closer, if you get the bikini and still talk to her about the visit of her friends than you the "chosen one". If there coming then we are in v3.0.
The dining room conversations at 2pm still didn't trigger.

There was one conversation about the girlfriend on day 20 in her bedroom at 3pm. This I would have thought should have triggered the dining room conversations.

Also I managed to have a testing brave scene at 4pm Sunday, where old man pulls down the top of the maid uniform.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018

There was one conversation about the girlfriend on day 20 in her bedroom at 3pm. This I would have thought should have triggered the dining room conversations.

Also I managed to have a testing brave scene at 4pm Sunday, where old man pulls down the top of the maid uniform.
I realised the same thing. It will probably be fixed soon (today if lucky, if not it will be for tomorrow)

Last edited:
Reactions: hotspott

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Here is the latest version :
But if I were you, I would still wait a bit to be sure to get rid of all the bugs.
Tips : Recommend to start a new game, just to be sure. And make a good use of the Ctrl key.
Has the forum been updated with this one yet because the link is no longer working now.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

Let´s us summary the fact´s. from v3.0 Beratroll - he delete now - is playable until you get and destroy all clothes until you give the bikini to her, right.
The smart Joe Love see this in the script. He jump over not "to trigger the visit", he also change 2 rpy files to get all hints. Starts with her friends or later, for some reason !? Like - see trough nightwear, wear bikini and so on. But if you use only his save there is one hot scene more in her room, when she lay naked behind her laptop and he touch her " golden spot", than it trigger the naked hug in her bedroom. He but it must done otherwise you not get the pop-up message " you finish v3.0 ".
He not change the bedroom rpy, so I quest beside the visit issue there maybe more bugs, if not then we reach "the lucky road" with the official release.

Last edited:

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Thats so called update is not playable...wait for official update..it's open for 20$ subscriber now, waiting for a hero for us poor pirates
I gave this "update" only because the version in OP was already a beta version, with many bugs. That was the most bugless one available so far.
Here is the latest now :
I guess that's the one available for 20$ patreon. Can't check.
Edit : still a bug probably. Can't seem to end the talks at 14h now. Still not triggering the next event (visit of the friends). Should wait again :)

Last edited:

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Let´s us summary the fact´s. from v3.0 Beratroll - he delete now - is playable until you get and destroy all clothes until you give the bikini to her, right.
The smart Joe Love see this in the script. He jump over not "to trigger the visit", he also change 2 rpy files to get all hints. Starts with her friends or later, for some reason !? Like - see trough nightwear, wear bikini and so on. But if you use only his save there is one hot scene more in her room, when she lay naked behind her laptop and he touch her " golden spot", than it trigger the naked hug in her bedroom. He but it must done otherwise you not get the pop-up message " you finish v3.0 ".
He not change the bedroom rpy, so I quest beside the visit issue there maybe more bugs, if not then we reach "the lucky road" with the official release.
Did you get the new scenes in the swimming pool ? And in Amy's room at night ? The new one in bathroom when you tamper the water ? All scenes in evening movie ?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I gave this "update" only because the version in OP was already a beta version, with many bugs. That was the most bugless one available so far.
Here is the latest now :
Edit : still a bug probably. Can't seem to end the talks at 14h now. Still not triggering the next event (visit of the friends). Should wait again :)
Thanks a lot, with 529 MB unpack compare to 445 MB there must be some more Image not only rpyc files. I hope we can get the visit of her friends now, and behind this curtain there no other bugs. Good luck to all.

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Here is the latest version :
But if I were you, I would still wait a bit to be sure to get rid of all the bugs.
Tips : Recommend to start a new game, just to be sure. And make a good use of the Ctrl key.
The link is not available anymore. Any chance to share it again please ?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Did you get the new scenes in the swimming pool ? And in Amy's room at night ? The new one in bathroom when you tamper the water ? All scenes in evening movie ?
Yea there all of them, and don´t need to find more hints. As well pinch her nipple - washroom- go twice at 17 and 18 pm if done this every day there is a last scene with confirming this by a hug. Otherwise the pop up - finish all v.3.0 - will not appear before he go to sleep.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The link is not available anymore. Any chance to share it again please ?
You not read the post 595 just on top of your nonsense, just keep posting........ over 500 MB are there and this is final release today with 20$ by patreon.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Not sure it was a good idea to post the beta version on the OP some day´s ago, when I read the forum after this.
Anyway it happen, but for the reputation of this game, I like to say better not.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Here is the latest now :
So this version bugs out after the talks at 14h like in v2.4 and you do not progress the game?

Also are the gifts of the summer dress and maid uniform get delivered on the same day they are ordered on instead of being delayed until the following Monday.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes