Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Something is weird with "room for rent" compare to other games from Patreon.
Most Dev from other games refresh the OP here when the update went down to 5 $. Of course that´s a free option of any game-maker. The first v3.0 are still with 20$ " a playb0y44 Well-Known Member upload this for us, thanks ".

The v3.0b was only a link from good friends here, but still with 20$ for download. All these version from Aug. and v3.1 of course with 20$.
The "teasing" for updates are high like the game by himself, to get more Patreon-Members. That´s fair enough and the Dev don´t need to post here anything or refresh the OP, it´s still Patreon game.
I end this with my song " Good night Lady´s, Lady´s goodnight" nice song by the way. Don´t get angry just pay the money to go on, that´s the way it works.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
IMHO developer made a wrong move by restricting or providing patron packages that not many of individu can/ willing to contribute plus the game also has too many bugs. Thus limiting the game to be pirates, of course it's up to developer 100 percent to do so, it is his/ her right to do so.
IMHO if we look at other good or excellent game, the dev dont do this way, IMHO us pirates play important role also to distribute and promoting "patreonise" game, if the game is good it will not deter people to contribute, we have alot of example here....dev getting alot of money eventhough their game is pirated less that half hour after release...
I doubt this game will go far...then agai....all is up to developer...it is their right...
Peace

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
IMHO developer made a wrong move by restricting or providing patron packages that not many of individu can/ willing to contribute plus the game also has too many bugs. Thus limiting the game to be pirates, of course it's up to developer 100 percent to do so, it is his/ her right to do so.
IMHO if we look at other good or excellent game, the dev dont do this way, IMHO us pirates play important role also to distribute and promoting "patreonise" game, if the game is good it will not deter people to contribute, we have alot of example here....dev getting alot of money eventhough their game is pirated less that half hour after release...
I doubt this game will go far...then agai....all is up to developer...it is their right...
Peace
Thanks, to adding your IMHO, my song " Good night Lady´s " can be interrupt by the developer, but we can´t interrupt the right´s of this Dev.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Juste in case, the
Hi Beratroll, you be so kind and send us this link here, and on Patreon still with 20$. Now there is a new v3.1 also with 20$.
Is there any option to send this link here. I hope to get a answer from you, either a good or bad one, thanks.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Hello. I actually am not a 20$. I got the previous links only from helping with beta test. I don't have the newest versions.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hello. I actually am not a 20$. I got the previous links only from helping with beta test. I don't have the newest versions.
Thanks, bro good job by way. I´ll get v3.1 here latest this weekend it dos´t matter if it still on 20$ or 5$. :cool::cool:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Here you go v3.1 link below , easy read this - the hints will be remove again in v3.5 or next version - 3.5 photo-shooting.

this is win link if some need Linux link let me know.

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Here you go v3.1 link below , easy read this - the hints will be remove again in v3.5 or next version - 3.5 photo-shooting.

this is win link if some need Linux link let me know.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
You right I add a new one and delete the old link in my post.

Here the correct link

This is a clean save for v3.1 to start from the black- screen finish v2.4 names can change in game.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
What hints is the dev talking about? I haven't seen anything different about the dialogue or anything.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
need a patch for the game !! And then you need to click a lot! Thank you!
:love:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
By the the save I send for v3.1 works well so far after she went to school check your PC order new stuff for the studio- I quest about the string-dress comes from nowhere before- . Next Washroom sand-wash swimsuit and at 17.00 not wash your clothes and go again to soap up her pink-nightwear. I quest photo-shooting follow and visit I hope no bugs to the end.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
need a patch for the game !! And then you need to click a lot! Thank you!
:love:
See above to start from save, don´t use any patch never work correct , from here you can play alone. Be aware TV time go step by step that´s all.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes