Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
You right I add a new one and delete the old link in my post.

Here the correct link

This is a clean save for v3.1 to start from the black- screen finish v2.4 names can change in game.
if u can provide a changelog it would be much appriciated

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Gift deliveries still don't work on weekends. Maybe devs decided to give him weekends off. If that is the case, they should have also turned off ordering on weekends as well.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
interesting premise of a game but after i saw that there is no sexual content thats a hard pass,i mean whats the point? is the story that good that it doesnt need any lewd content?

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

Asther

Oct 2, 2017
interesting premise of a game but after i saw that there is no sexual content thats a hard pass,i mean whats the point? is the story that good that it doesnt need any lewd content?
It is a slow paced corruption game. No sexual content means no sexual content at the moment.
At this stage it is quite early and heavily dependant on the voyeuristic aspects + mild petting.
It is meant as an erotic game . Actually - quite a good one.
But in early development.
At the Moment quite grindy.
The CG is very good.

I recomend checking back when it is finished.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The girl is so bloody hot both scantily clad and naked that the game doesn't really need sexual content to be enjoyable.
So what, you understand - in this version - please don´t play " Project Sage " in between same issue. In both game just wait to hit the "golden spot". cheers

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Gift deliveries still don't work on weekends. Maybe devs decided to give him weekends off. If that is the case, they should have also turned off ordering on weekends as well.
Sorry, only pizza-service work over the weekend. I you play the save I send nothing order except studio- mirror. In text mention you can Order over the weekend but better do this on Monday.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
In this version, come back later to reach the sex.
it does not say that future content will have sexual content, it just say "no sexual content"
have the developer said it will have sexual content later? in the dev notes on main page it does not seem like it

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
That walkthrough that i posed earlier doesn't work efficiently anymore, what they have done since v2.4 has messed it up too much.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
it does not say that future content will have sexual content, it just say "no sexual content"
have the developer said it will have sexual content later? in the dev notes on main page it does not seem like it
The tags must only represent what is, and not what to be.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This is a very old OP and never send by the Dev. The real " no sexual content in this version " on Patreon page of course a poll how fast the fucking but no one poll for this, bad luck for the moment.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
if u can provide a changelog it would be much appriciated
Welcome!

Changelog: v3.1
You can now get hints how to proceed by visiting the Master Bedroom at 23:00
You can change name of the persons by visiting the Master Bedroom at 23:00
Save file attached so you can start at the end of release 2_4. Names are default but can be changed

Happy day

Last edited:
Reactions: keer
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes