Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Happened to me rigth now but for sake of the dev wont say wich game but you can gess. Bothom line, in this site we get the betas from paton, can we realy complayin? ( unless, like it hapened to me a few months ago, o got a bitcoin scam in one of them, thy malawerebytes)

Coolpanter

May 8, 2018
There is a Bug in the game, i need to ask more for her background after that i've asked about her boyfriend. But when i go to her room at 15:00 i got kicked to the main screen and i can't go further each time i got kicked there

Reactions: Akuniz

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
sooo after a shit-ton of grind i have to restart 'cos old saves don't work
but now the game seems to be broken, well even more broken than before,
option to turn on lights previously was 22.00 in office, not happening
offered to buy her a swimsuit but not happening, no matter how many times i go to the office, and i'm going every hour from 08.00 to 24.00 neither event happens

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
sorry yeah i have win10
Then check "your name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/"the game"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<alot of ppl dont knkw thats were renpy saves the saves.

need more help?

i told a few days ago, figured ppl would spread but seems it didint. to help the renpy saves on win10......

Coolpanter

May 8, 2018
Then check "your name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/"the game"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<alot of ppl dont knkw thats were renpy saves the saves.

need more help?

i told a few days ago, figured ppl would spread but seems it didint. to help the renpy saves on win10......
Well i still can't go past the bug, i have a bug that i need to ask for more background about her after that i've asked about her boyfriend but i have to go another time to her at 15:00 but when i go there then the game kicked me out to the main menu each time. so thats why i asked if someone could share a save file after that part

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Well i still can't go past the bug, i have a bug that i need to ask for more background about her after that i've asked about her boyfriend but i have to go another time to her at 15:00 but when i go there then the game kicked me out to the main menu each time. so thats why i asked if someone could share a save file after that part
Ho ok that i dont think i cant help you.

i dint tryed the new version yet, only if you want to let me test the other games i got then try this one to see if i get the bug... og w8 for the dev's reply.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Summer dress never shows up after I order it... any ideas?

Followed the PDF walkthrough exactly and everything else was correct so far.

The Amy finder says she should be in the living room but she isn't

Edit: This was all from a fresh start game
the same thing happens to me

the other times when I buy something at 13 appears the delivery man but with the summer dress that never happens

but it was delivered the next day, on Monday at 13

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
Here is my save:

Coolpanter yes its after the bug, well not direct after that, dont know exactly what things i have done after the meeting in her room.

But i seem to be stuck in game now , all i can do now is visit her every day at the Swimmingpool on 14:00-15:00-16:00 for almost 3 weeks now.Everything else stays the same way too, like dinner in white night dress, 22:00 Livingroom looking at her breast , tamper the Water and so on . Like i said all stays the same , dont know what to do to trigger something else.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
My language is not English, what would it be without sexual content? I used UnRen to see the images, I saw a lot of sexual content, like in these two images, so I got lost, will it be without the sex itself? Like, penetration, blowjob ... Or do you change the tag as you go along? Because from what I saw, there will be a lot of sexual content ahead.

Coolpanter

May 8, 2018
Here is my save:

Coolpanter yes its after the bug, well not direct after that, dont know exactly what things i have done after the meeting in her room.

But i seem to be stuck in game now , all i can do now is visit her every day at the Swimmingpool on 14:00-15:00-16:00 for almost 3 weeks now.Everything else stays the same way too, like dinner in white night dress, 22:00 Livingroom looking at her breast , tamper the Water and so on . Like i said all stays the same , dont know what to do to trigger something else.
Thank you very much]

Jacques75

Feb 1, 2018
Here is my save:

How you change her day clothes?? For the evening, you can destroy his pijama in washing machine...

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes