Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I went with the help of this mod and in the end I got this on day 130 and game over, why?
When Amy is sick you have to sleep with her several times a day. If you don't, she gets mad at you. If she gets mad at you too many times, she leaves you and the game ends. The mod tries to check for that, but it's difficult because she leaves you many hours after you missed the last chance to sleep with her.

So, just sleep with her every few hours, whether the mod asks you to or not. That part of the game doesn't last too long.

Reactions: thesamp

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hello,

The Mod was working fine until today when I ended up with getting only white options. Included the save file. Would appreciate to get a comment on how to get back into the right events.
The next event triggers automatically the next Friday at 20:00. You can just skip days/hours until then.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
help me please stuck on 33/63
There was a bug in version 13A of the game that I think was fixed in version 13E, but if you started playing the old version you could get trapped. And it looks like you're trapped. The easiest fix is to use the console (SHIFT-O) to set
a13_58 = 1​
events += 1​
exit​
Or you can set
a13_9 = 0​
events -= 1​
exit​
The first will cause you to miss a (not very interesting) event, and the second will force you to replay a (not very interesting) event.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There was a bug in version 13A of the game that I think was fixed in version 13E, but if you started playing the old version you could get trapped. And it looks like you're trapped. The easiest fix is to use the console (SHIFT-O) to set
a13_58 = 1​
events += 1​
exit​
Or you can set
a13_9 = 0​
events -= 1​
exit​
The first will cause you to miss a (not very interesting) event, and the second will force you to replay a (not very interesting) event.
BOAH - even i am not involved in this issue, but i deeply appreciate how NightTrain is helping out players with problems. Guess the game's support is over here even better thansupport by the game's developer himself (he also helped me out couple of times before).
Now it's your choice whether NightTrain is top, or just the developer "bad" (in case of support, meaning sending "cheat lines" to repair broken games) :ROFLMAO:

eray88

Jul 11, 2019
hello guys. i stucked on v7 events 62. and on cheat mode is showing that, i am missing the events 19-42-54-55-56-57-67. what should i do?is there any one to send me save file of this level?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
hello guys. i stucked on v7 events 62. and on cheat mode is showing that, i am missing the events 19-42-54-55-56-57-67. what should i do?is there any one to send me save file of this level?
It looks like you've been caught in the 'intruder' trap (you didn't select the right choice at the swimming pool in the first week of the game). The only way to move forward is to restart or cheat. To cheat, enter the console (SHIFT-0) and enter
intruder = 1​
exit​
Then you can play on (the next event will be at midnight in the master bedroom).

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
I went with the help of this mod and in the end I got this on day 130 and game over, why?
I think you gotta go help out the main chick, she is sick. go help her in your room every day (trigger an event), until she gets better a some point.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I really love this game and I would gladly be a patreon for it, but it wouldn't serve any purpose since I just can't play it without this mod. Thx for your work.

Reactions: NightTrain

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
hey NightTrain, i know it's not long up, but am waiting, kinda patiently for your update
cheers for your work, changes this game from utter shite into one of my faves

Reactions: megaera

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
V15 just came out! So please take your time to update the mod! :)
hey NightTrain, i know it's not long up, but am waiting, kinda patiently for your update
cheers for your work, changes this game from utter shite into one of my faves
No need to wait for me! You can always play the newer versions of the game with the old version of the mod. It'll probably work 99% correctly, although you may see a few extra choices highlighted in green - nothing that'll cause you to lose the game. That said, I do recommend that you keep your old save when starting a new version, just in case. There hasn't been any issues with using the old version of the mod since Version 10 of the game.

But, if you want to wait, I'll post the new version of the mod in a few minutes. Thanks for letting me know it's been posted!

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Just a head's up that I'm having trouble with the website when uploading the latest version of the mod. You can play with the old version (if you still have it) for now.

Reactions: ecoli

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
tried to up the last version for any who don't have it, but the site wouldn't let me, so it's not just you NightTrain
Well, that make me feel a little better!

I've uploaded the mod to Mega and have posted a link on the first post.

I've now been able to uploaded the mod, and you can get it from the first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecoli and DarthD

swmeek

Feb 23, 2020
Other than a few times of it getting the girl's name wrong who the event was for it works fine.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe you just need me to pop on here because saw you were having trouble adding it, returned a few seconds later, then poof, it was here. :LOL: Just kidding, but seriously, thank you for this.

• Haha
Reactions: NightTrain

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Super duper!
Tried the .14 mod yesterday and it worked fine until event 6 or 7, then it all went white.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes