2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I notice this is a full game and characters creation was release some time ago. So any uncensored mod yet?

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
1664496611305.png

Guys, First Character Room Girl (No Trial)
She is a (Demon) Lolita (18 yo)
that love the Simple Life, gamble, and to find the Right Love! :)
WARNING: She has a surprise for you !

HOW TO PUT THIS "ANGEL" IN YOUR GAME?
Folder (Room Girl --> UserData --> Chara --> Female) Enjoy

1664496611305.png

Reactions: Ayymao

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
No, how do i use HJSplit? :unsure:
If the UI didnt change, you click on "Join", then select the first file, and where to drop the merged thing.

then click "start" and wait.

That said, I did not need that program in many years, so my knowledge is old.
7zip might also work, did not try since (for some reason) my WinRAR just dealt with it.

I am thankful for the one who uploaded this so quickly, but splitting it like this will cause a lot of "???" for many people that have not yet encountered such archives - a split .rar would have achieved the same ;)

Feb 12, 2022
If the UI didnt change, you click on "Join", then select the first file, and where to drop the merged thing.

then click "start" and wait.

That said, I did not need that program in many years, so my knowledge is old.

7zip might also work, did not try.
:D ok cool, i'll try that. I'm glad someone is helping me.

shabadu

Jun 5, 2020
Same cards, unmodded AIS/HS2 cards work just fine with the game. (at least, mine did.)
I would expect there to be a 1:1 parity eventually, just like with AiS and HS2. Any modded cards will probably need to wait for when/if the Advanced Bone Mod gets ported over. I took a quick look and this game uses the same base models as HS2, so if a card doesn't work then that's because it's using some functionality that isn't present in Room Girl (for the moment, at least).

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I downloaded WinRAR 5 minutes ago. it doesn't get more up-to-date.:LOL: I tried it with 7zip before, but that didn't work either.

No, how do i use HJSplit? :unsure:
Right click on the .001 and select 7-zip -> Unpack here. You don't need to open archive.

ScrewThisNoise
Why do you doublepack (making archive of the archive) your releases? You could spit archive from the start when making archive.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes