2.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Feb 12, 2022
Right click on the .001 and select 7-zip -> Unpack here. You don't need to open archive.

ScrewThisNoise
Why do you doublepack (making archive of the archive) your releases? You could spit archive from the start when making archive.
I try to unpack the .001 file with 7-zip and this comes up:

""ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1_SPLIT.7z
The file cannot be opened as a [7z] archive.
Unexpected end of data""

Reactions: Jiri Novak

TheOneCaveman

Jun 15, 2018
I try to unpack the .001 file with 7-zip and this comes up:

""ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1_SPLIT.7z
The file cannot be opened as a [7z] archive.
Unexpected end of data""
Double check that your 7z is upto date and that both files are in same folder and .001 should be 3.4 gb and .002 is 2.7 gb to make sure they downloaded correctly

ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
Can't wait to pay yet AGAIN $70 for
Illusion doubling down on another asset flip, that is an asset flip of their older asset flips.
*Johnny Cash - Hurt.mp3 plays*

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Can't wait to pay yet AGAIN $70 for
Illusion doubling down on another asset flip, that is an asset flip of their older asset flips.
*Johnny Cash - Hurt.mp3 plays*
Thats nonsense, they clearly made progress since HS2, that is obvious just after playing for 5 minutes. (even down to the menu feeling "snappy and fluid" in comparison to AIS/HS2)

Even the tutorial of this game is better than the ones in the past.

They better recycle this until the end of eternity, so that they can keep improving their stuff.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
SB3 tool doesn't seem to like the archives that come with this game. Keeps throwing errors when trying to open any unity3D file.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Girl customization absolutely the same as HS AI and HS2 (maybe a bit better skin texture) They don't even tried to invent something new like type of skeleton or more realistic muscles, physics etc.

I feel like it's another lazy product they hope modders will polish.
so the cards From HS2 will be compatible i guess

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
A bit of a Note for everyone:

This menu here, determines where you can put a character (OL = Office Lady, and so on)
RG_Tip_1.jpg

Characters will not appear in the selection screen, if their type does not match the location in the city.

This also means (until modded out): Voices are tied to locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOneCaveman

rofl_bob

Sep 9, 2018
Anyone else have trouble assigning their custom characters to locations? I made an OL type character but don't see them in the list to assign to the office

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
From today, I'm officially an inhabitant of the 3D realm! :giggle:

TBH, I miss the times when Illusion tried to make games with actual gameplay. (~˘▾˘)~

View attachment 1939151
This is the thing, Illusion is lazy as fuck with the games now, i miss biko, rapelay, battleraper, (the one that was a try to make an rpg game, that was fun tbf but dont remember the name) AGA, AG etc...at least then they tried to make more things on the games....now its only sex simulator, hell yeah its the Fifa of sex games hahahaha.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone else have trouble assigning their custom characters to locations? I made an OL type character but don't see them in the list to assign to the office
Just a theory, but it migh have to do with the "selection of properties" instead of the voices?

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
So it's just character creation? none of the juicy part?? ok... it looks interesting but I really expected a new Artificial Academy from ILLUSION... but I think it will never happen...

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
So it's just character creation? none of the juicy part?? ok... it looks interesting but I really expected a new Artificial Academy from ILLUSION... but I think it will never happen...
No, there is an entire game, but it takes time for people to DL and assign stuff until they get there.

City Map at start of the game, reminds me of the old Sexy Beach games:
Screenshot 2022-09-30 03-43-24.png

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes