2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone give a brief summary how this games going to be played? Is it more like AA2 where you can control any characters on the game ?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone give a brief summary how this games going to be played? Is it more like AA2 where you can control any characters on the game ?
From what I have seen so far, and thats just a first glance:

- you can choose any character in a place to control, when going to that place.
- then it plays somewhat like "sims", where you can let your character do things and time passes.

I am just getting started, but ingame it looks like this - Office for example, only 1 girl added (2 more can be added)
Screenshot 2022-09-30 03-52-50.png

I really like the characters looks and so on, but my graphics card really has to work for it.

Reactions: Mixiel1 and Danlorn

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This game is shit.
It is just like Ai Shoujo, except:
- Instead of controlling just your character, you can control anyone you click
- Instead of being in an island, you are in a work environment of your choice
- Instead of looking for food or materials, you just do work tasks
- No building

The gameplay is just: Do a task or talk to someone, get their stats up, have sex
NPCs have almost 0 reaction to anything you do. You can have sex in the middle of the office and nobody reacts.
You can bang someone's girlfriend in front of them and they don't react
You don't really buy stuff or customize anything

I played this for 2 hours and it was one of the dullest experiences I had in a long time. Game Dev Simulator was more stimulating than this.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
From what I have seen so far, and thats just a first glance:

- you can choose any character in a place to control, when going to that place.
- then it plays somewhat like "sims", where you can let your character do things and time passes.

I am just getting started, but ingame it looks like this - Office for example, only 1 girl added (2 more can be added)
View attachment 2072590

I really like the characters looks and so on, but my graphics card really has to work for it.
I see i tried briefly play it too and couldn't understand the idea but now I kinda do thanks for the insight. Though the pacing seems a bit too slow, is there a way too fast forward their actions other than the 'proceed with time option'?

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Well, at least it's different and there's some random factor in the game now, instead of harem simulator.

beiz123

Dec 4, 2017
Graphics looks good, specially sweat lol. Gameplay seems interesting because its fresh but i think it will get boring very soon due to as someone said up, it doesnt feel real, npcs dont react at anything...
We need uncensor tho :)

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Well, if there is AA3 won't it be next year? I thought their art style goes Real>Anime>Real>Anime etc.

In any case, their anime games are WAY better in terms of actual gameplay.
There probably won't be an AA3, all of Illusion's games since the switch to Unity have been new IPs. My bet for their next game would be some sort of one-off anime game or Koikatsu 2. And I really disagree about their anime games being way better in terms of gameplay (though I will agree that they are better in general). All of Illusion games at the end of the day are just character creators with some sex animations and a tiny amount of clicking through some menus in between. None of their games from 2015 to present have had much to offer in the gameplay department and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
So, curiosity, How am I supposed to interact with other characters ? I can interact just fine with the chara from my place of work, but can't interact with, let's say character I meet at the park.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
So, curiosity, How am I supposed to interact with other characters ? I can interact just fine with the chara from my place of work, but can't interact with, let's say character I meet at the park.
You can't, as far as I could tell. I tried experimenting with that and couldn't find any way to make characters from different "places" interact.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
and so the ILLUSION cycle continues...
can we please go back to the hardcore stuff already? I'm glad that they are not going down the KISS route and milking only one game for all of eternity...but at the end of the day all of the content in ILLUSION games is all the same no matter the game style be it "realistic" or "anime"...
at least Miconisomi is doing something interesting more on the "hardcore" side of eroge, but when its gonna be playable? hell if I know; last year was this year december, now is next year december, probably AA3 will be a thing before that game is out...sigh, too much vanilla when it comes to 3D eroge...truly sickening.
I just want a proper "darkness" expansion to koikatsu, is that much to ask?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I see i tried briefly play it too and couldn't understand the idea but now I kinda do thanks for the insight. Though the pacing seems a bit too slow, is there a way too fast forward their actions other than the 'proceed with time option'?
yes.

Go back to the city map, and click the sun/moon symbol, it will jum to the next evening/morning, but you will not earn any money.

Reactions: angelboy546

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
So, sexy times was initiated by "NPC". Ok. But other than the sex part I don't know how to affect the clothes or stuff like that. For that matter, I have no clue how to even leave the scene/ Anybody figured it out?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just as I tabbed back into the game I found the action bar at the right hand side.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes