2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
Wtf the game is pretty good. Ok if you want a challenge for engage sex, there is none. But if you look for a sandbox game with some roleplay aspect its ok.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
This game is outrageous, same animations, same clothes. There is no story, if you make two people get engaged, nothing changes, NPCs go with others without problems. You can have sex all over the place in front of everyone without any consequences. It could have a very high potential, all thrown down the toilet
Same clothes is double valid. A girl with big areola won't have that well covered when wear pasties because.....the pasties are the same of the girl with smaller areola.
Also the usual clipping bugs (inner clothes over shirt and skirt) that there aren't outside Illusion games, and clothes usually have the "degrade" as option rather something more interesting for example strapless option for bra (there are strapless bra but they are a separated cloth) or cloth lenght for skirts and evening dress.

Reactions: redjeb
Dec 13, 2019
I really dont know why so many people have problems unpacking these, it (should) work fine in 7zip and WinRAR, if both files are there and correctly named.

View attachment 2073295
OHHH Fuck^^ Yes, you have to be able to read. sorry my mistake I simply overlooked the fact that there are 2 files. Hmm... yeah, a bit embarrassing. But well, that happened now and I have to live with the disgrace.^^
Well, I'm not called "Master of Desaster" for nothing. The apology is already in the name.^^

Last edited:

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
in my view, I think this is just base game, after 2,3 weeks late they will have new updates like open more slots in location, and character can communicate to each other...
But before the game release, I thought about a main player can have love with girls or make the girl cheating/ NTR with the girls.
sorry about my bad English

akihap

Nov 30, 2017
I had so much hope on this game. But my god, i never seen such bad UI design and gameplay design.

I don't even understand the point of the game, nothing seems to change when time passes,
the animations are so slow I want to kill myself (I couldn't find a fast forward), there's so little character interaction and it's so robotic what a bad game.
Why the loading screen are this long, i am on ssd ?
You don't even follow your character when he changes location, even a child would have understood this is the action expected by a normal user.

So sad, because only illusion make this kind of game...

Last edited:
Reactions: xfir01

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
the animations are so slow I want to kill myself (I couldn't find a fast forward)
Install the patch a few pages back, illusion already added it.

Personal opinion:
This game certainly is more interesting than the "scene selectors" aka HS2 and so on, it is just weird to "get used to", since it is so different from previous games.

ShrekTheOgre

Apr 29, 2019
I've only had a few hours with it but based on what I've seen:

1. Once a character is assigned to a location, they seem to be stuck there, other than when you take them to a location with the 'Migration' option. However, I sent some characters to various locations and didn't then check if they were there - I ended up in an empty office with no characters around (one guy seemed to get stuck in the bathroom for a while before leaving). So it looks like you can visit other places, but maybe not interact in the same way as you can in the original location - hope that makes sense. I'll be looking into this more later.

Basically, it looks like the locations and characters are their own little unique worlds but you can move between them to some extent.

2. There is no way to increase the slots that I've found, you can only have what the game allows at this point.

3. I think it depends on what you set as the 'occupation' - like a nurse can only be assigned to the clinic, or a student to the 'seminar' (it's a school, say it!) - so if you want the same girl in multiple locations, you might have to clone her and set variations on the occupation to have them in all the places you want them - but they will all have separate stats for relationships, etc.

Hope that helps and I'll see if I can work more out when I play tonight.

--

Overall I'm not sure what I feel about this game yet, I thought it would be a boring grind to get them to finally H but I set up three horny girls in an office and within about 5 minutes, one turned up at another's desk and begged to be licked out. This game is very, very different to previous games but all of the animations and routines appear to be completely re-used from the last 4-5 3D games. Disappointing, but I'm sure I haven't found everything new yet.

Hiding the Free H option away in the Special menu was a bit annoying but once I'd found it, it all seemed fairly standard. The menus are much improved over the HS2 and AIG menus, for my tastes at least.

Looking forward to some new clothes and hair but there's a lot to dig into before then.
Can you tell where is this secret free h menu?

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I had so much hope on this game. But my god, i never seen such bad UI design and gameplay design.
I had no hopes about this thread not being contaminated by people that haven't played the game.

the animations are so slow I want to kill myself (I couldn't find a fast forward), there's so little character interaction and it's so robotic what a bad game.
There is option to skip time/turn and why are you ignoring patch that introduces feature to increase speed that game runs on?

Why the loading screen are this long, i am on ssd ?
You answered that yourself, you are not on SSD and I doubt you even played the game at all or download it.

You don't even follow your character when he changes location, even a child would have understood this is the action expected by a normal user.
Even a child would understand that there is no main protagonist in Room GIrl and you are dumber than a child.
There is no "your" character as in being protagonist / main character.

So sad, because only illusion make this kind of game...
Its so sad that trolls aren't being purged.

akihap

Nov 30, 2017
I had no hopes about this thread not being contaminated by people that haven't played the game.

There is option to skip time/turn and why are you ignoring patch that introduces feature to increase speed that game runs on?

You answered that yourself, you are not on SSD and I doubt you even played the game at all or download it.

Even a child would understand that there is no main protagonist in Room GIrl and you are dumber than a child.

Are you completely crazy ?
Sure i will write something I have not played for no reason because why not ? No sorry i am not crazy like you
The game came out today, i did not know there was a patch lol when i post the message...
Yes i am on a SSD
Yes a child would have understand that when you change location of a character you can at least make a popup to propose you to change your location like sims but maybe if you say the loading screens are no longer this long with the patch then yes it's not a big problem

Last edited:

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Are you completely crazy ?
No, I am interacting with someone like that, that someone being you.

Yes a child would have understand that when you change location of a character you can at least make a popup to propose you to change your location like sims but maybe if you say the loading screens are no longer this long with the patch then yes it's not a big problem
You have not played the game or played next to nothing of it as demonstrated by your comments in this thread.
I will not tell you anything more so go on and keep exposing yourself as a fraud and a troll that you are.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018

Where is this patch that introduces feature to increase the speed if you don't mind me asking, or is it an upcoming feature that will be added later on ?

akihap

Nov 30, 2017
My god, there are some kind of weird people in this forum
But I hope they will improve the game quickly, although I am not particularly hopeful as there is still a lot of work to do

Where is this patch that introduces feature to increase the speed if you don't mind me asking, or is it an upcoming feature that will be added later on ?
I think it is on one of the previous pages on a mega link

Reactions: angelboy546

nonums

Mar 12, 2022
It runs a lot better than i expected it to on my lowly gtx1080, only thing is 100% gpu usage and fans running full blast, but the closer you get to the characters, the more the gpu is utilized so zooming out helps. It definitely runs better than Shoujou.
I'm on HDD and see zero issues with load times.

Essentially, it's the Sims but you control every character. When you tell one character to take an action, everyone takes an action. I'm assuming in the top left where it says play/serious, that is the characters mood and if you give an action that is opposite their mood a frustration symbol will appear over their head and (i think) they will sometimes ignore your action to take one of their own choosing. NPCs will choose to interact with whatever character you gave an order to but with MTL it's hard to say what exactly happened or what they are talking about.
When you tell a character to go somewhere they do indeed go there, but you have to back out to the map and follow them to the location yourself. There is a shop that sells stat effecting items and an H shop that sells much of the same. I have no idea what the stats effect or what sort of unlockables there are but i imagine there are some. Maybe dialogue options or more interactables.

It's funny because I've only played for like an hour and somehow know more about it then half this thread. Reading is your friend and prior knowledge helps too.

Anyway here is baby's first room girl

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes