2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
might want to check the uploaded file for GoFile. it's giving me a corrupted archive error every time

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I got the game from DLsite, but for some reason I cant extract it as it says it cant find the data.

Guess ill just use the repack here lol
Might have to rename the files if they have Japanese-Symbols in them if your System is not running on japanese.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
i cant find the option to turn of mosiac genitals
There is none, Illusion´s females have no pussy or asshole.
These are made by modders and the mosaic is going away once the modders get rid of it.

Considering past Illusion-Games, i dont think it will be long until UI-Translation comes out and some of these mods, usually it all starts in the first week.

redbacon

Jan 4, 2018
With Koikatsu Sunshine, the character editor had the option of designing the breasts for clothing and without clothing.
I always missed that in all the previous Illusion games.
Too bad it's missing here again or was it a mod?

Reactions: rosewild

akihap

Nov 30, 2017
might want to check the uploaded file for GoFile. it's giving me a corrupted archive error every time
I'm pretty sure it work because the one I downloaded come from gofile and the file has not been reuploaded

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
how do you make characters from diff settings interact with each other?? cant seem to do that
its like simm sytem, scroll actions
migatrion move toons on zones
chose commynity
see each action do difernt things

work - make money
unique - sex actions frame map
comunty - relations

see icons above face
status and friend ship

firts need talk betwween characters
i try and put the patient talk with nurse
she has intress
go to the park
etc

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
I've only had a few hours with it but based on what I've seen:

1. Once a character is assigned to a location, they seem to be stuck there, other than when you take them to a location with the 'Migration' option. However, I sent some characters to various locations and didn't then check if they were there - I ended up in an empty office with no characters around (one guy seemed to get stuck in the bathroom for a while before leaving). So it looks like you can visit other places, but maybe not interact in the same way as you can in the original location - hope that makes sense. I'll be looking into this more later.

Basically, it looks like the locations and characters are their own little unique worlds but you can move between them to some extent.

2. There is no way to increase the slots that I've found, you can only have what the game allows at this point.

3. I think it depends on what you set as the 'occupation' - like a nurse can only be assigned to the clinic, or a student to the 'seminar' (it's a school, say it!) - so if you want the same girl in multiple locations, you might have to clone her and set variations on the occupation to have them in all the places you want them - but they will all have separate stats for relationships, etc.

Hope that helps and I'll see if I can work more out when I play tonight.

--

Overall I'm not sure what I feel about this game yet, I thought it would be a boring grind to get them to finally H but I set up three horny girls in an office and within about 5 minutes, one turned up at another's desk and begged to be licked out. This game is very, very different to previous games but all of the animations and routines appear to be completely re-used from the last 4-5 3D games. Disappointing, but I'm sure I haven't found everything new yet.

Hiding the Free H option away in the Special menu was a bit annoying but once I'd found it, it all seemed fairly standard. The menus are much improved over the HS2 and AIG menus, for my tastes at least.

Looking forward to some new clothes and hair but there's a lot to dig into before then.
easy create TWINS

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
With Koikatsu Sunshine, the character editor had the option of designing the breasts for clothing and without clothing.
I always missed that in all the previous Illusion games.
Too bad it's missing here again or was it a mod?
That was a mod. No Illusion game had that in the vanilla game. Missing it too. The way boobs look through clothes is so insanely unrealistic without it.

Reactions: redbacon

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
There is none, Illusion´s females have no pussy or asshole.
These are made by modders and the mosaic is going away once the modders get rid of it.

Considering past Illusion-Games, i dont think it will be long until UI-Translation comes out and some of these mods, usually it all starts in the first week.
ScrewThisNoise said modding is harder for this one and that it might take longer for this game to grow, compared to other Illusion games. So...I'm also hoping, that the first mods will come out this week, but could be different here.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes