2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This game is a mess.
Is restrictive, and all over the place. I don't know what illusion tried to pull with this one. Look like an attempt to make a sims-like game. But it doesn't make any sense.
I'll try to make some sense of this game and the gameplay mechanics, but seriously this feel like a major fail. Is boring, random, and uninteresting.

Donnerdog

Jul 11, 2021
I saw on the illusion website they have some special costumes. Are those in this version of the game? I saw one is apparently free but I cant figure out how to download it.

Donnerdog

Jul 11, 2021
i got this error while installing everyone knew how u fix this ?
View attachment 2074200
Hey man I had the same issue from their version that I got from DL site. All you have to do is delete the Japanese characters on the folder you extracted.

Also, I'm assuming you pre-ordered, do you know how to get the reward costume?

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
After 6 hours of this game I can confirm that it's dreadfully boring. Ah well, maybe the next game will be worth it.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
So after playing for a while IMO this game is terrible, it look like more than half of stuff it should have is not present at release. Also it is really annoying that if you live character for themselves in few minute they are in relationships. On the other hand those relationships points don't really do anything. Some character have no way to meet other characters, even if they somehow meet for example in the park they can not interact.

Not to mention that it look like a big part of content was cut out of the game for purpose of adding dark theme DLC. I would even say more, this game look like was make with idea of being dark themed game but at some point Illusion decide to do it vanilla and cut out content. Seriously almost every man character have a position that could use abuse of power, Doctor - Nurse, Boss - Office lady, Meanger - Idols, Teacher - Studens, Creepy uncle - Worklessgirl.
Their first release is always bland tbh. Modders had to carry their ass but the idea was there lets be honest.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Game is alright. I like it better than Ai Shoujo. But, guess I need to wait for the shit ton of dlc and mods to make it enjoyable.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Game is alright. I like it better than Ai Shoujo. But, guess I need to wait for the shit ton of dlc and mods to make it enjoyable.
Mods never achieved to fix the core gameplay of these games.
And the problem here is the core gameplay. I don't see how the modders, or the devs themselves can fix it.

Reactions: redjeb

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Sim with sex. oh yeah. well I will wait for uncensored before playing. mosaic hurt my eyes :ROFLMAO:

What Illusion need to do are AA3 or Rapelay with improve graphic and gameplay. I still had both games in my pc.

They already at the peak of graphic I think. look at 50-60% of the game on this site. they use Illusion's game asset. imagine Illusion themselves use their man power to improve gameplay instead.

Reactions: alex2011

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
What Illusion need to do are AA3 or Rapelay with improve graphic and gameplay.
To be fair, if Room Girl is the best they're able to come up with these days I doubt they'll be able to make AA3 with the same kind of quality AA2 had.

Illusion seems like they no longer have any sense for what gameplay should be like. I don't think they have the talent for it anymore.

Reactions: alex2011

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
To be fair, if Room Girl is the best they're able to come up with these days I doubt they'll be able to make AA3 with the same kind of quality AA2 had.

Illusion seems like they no longer have any sense for what gameplay should be like. I don't think they have the talent for it anymore.
That's why they're looking for new staffs on their websites. Hopefully the staffs they hire come up with interesting ideas

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
And the problem here is the core gameplay. I don't see how the modders, or the devs themselves can fix it.
I don't think it's that bad... Idk, I came into this new game with very, very low expectations and surprised that it was slightly different.

Lacks the freedom of AG3 or the complete randomness of AA2, but it's something.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
how much of a PC distroyer is this game?
yes.

turning of Global Illumination helps a bit.

If "nothing happens"... how about YOU make it happen?
YOU are in control of all characters in a scene, so go and tell them what you want them to do, if you want something specific to happen. (aside from the fact, that characters (to some extent) interact with each other on their own, no idea how far this goes.)

Want sum fuk?
Tell character A to go to B (or the other way around) and initiate the dialogue, and then initiate "sum fuk".

Of course, the result of that initiation depends on relationship, needs/stats.

Want to create an awkward situation, visually, just grab a girl and go to a guys table and let her "hump the edge" :ROFLMAO:

There are also things to unlock in the city it seems, given that every "non dark" building should be acessible, and so on.

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
I don't think it's that bad... Idk, I came into this new game with very, very low expectations and surprised that it was slightly different.

Lacks the freedom of AG3 or the complete randomness of AA2, but it's something.
It´s an overly complicated, unresponsive and unreliable selection screen for rehashed animations from older titles, there is no gameplay worth speaking of. It feels like the game Singles that came out like 15 years ago with even less interaction.
I hope the UE5 developers give them a run for their money and force them to innovate because this is just sad.

If "nothing happens"... how about YOU make it happen?...
...Of course, the result of that initiation depends on relationship, needs/stats.
The people who complain want to interact with a living world and unique characters they put in their world. Not press awesome button to fuk.
The relationship points and stats overall are meaningless. You can pull anyone at any time into a sex scene and nobody watching cares.

Reactions: HahaBooba

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
That's why they're looking for new staffs on their websites. Hopefully the staffs they hire come up with interesting ideas
They should have given KK sunshine a decent expansion instead of wasting their time with this. Sims with sex mods would give much more satisfactions. I'm desperately trying to find something to salvage about this game. But like i was saying before it's flawed on the core.
You have no real control over your characters, and they are limited to a very restricted selection of (boring) actions. Sometime they are not even available. I think i can positively say this is the worst game they ever made.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I don't see how people are upset with his game.
Again, maybe it's the fact I came in not expecting much. Also, I'm a pro at navigating through absurd lines of MTL and played enough japanese eroges, that and I'm able to stumble across how to play the game with little issue.

The game is not great, not that good. Just... okay. But, I wouldn't call it the worst.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
You know I'm hoping the sales successes of other 3D H-games on DLsite recently have actually lit a fire up Illusion's ass so much that they're actually investing back into gameplay systems. But whether or not they actually go through with it is up in the air.

As for the new staff, if I remember correctly Illusion always had a revolving door policy for years so it's even more of a gamble whether or not they're hiring for talent or replacing attrition.

If Illusion actually goes back and tunes Room Girl's gameplay and continues to support it down the line then sure, we might see better products in the future. But good lord there's a lot of work that needs to be done on this game so we'll see how they'll run with it.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I think i can positively say this is the worst game they ever made.
This clearly shows that you have zero clue what you are talking about.

SBPR, Real Kanojo, Playhome, PlayClub, HS1, HS2 - they all are worse than this. (PH for example is like what, 10 Scenes, including the DLC, after that its just scene selector.)

Most of these were just some scene selectors, nothing more. SBPR was a problem on its own.

Even the two Koikatsus, you cant decide which one is better, since KKS is missing stuff that was in KK.

And that old AA and AA2, aside from NPC interactions, there is nothing in this game that would hold up in a comparison to todays games.

Reactions: Rasttix and redjeb
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes