2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I still play AA2 to this day. Just enjoyable seeing everyone fight, talk, have sex, and murder everyone. Just a great time waster.
Not saying they are bad, but they lack in other areas.

I am also not sure, if H-games are the right thing if you want something like Sims... maybe playing Sims with the H-mod would be a better thing then.

Idk, if I want interactions and stuff, I just slap "wicked whims" onto sims 4 and play that.

Reactions: Dreaded_Prinny

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
where can i get the official patch?

Not my upload, but it has been buried in this thread somewhere.

Technically, just copying over the stuff inside the folders (setup, setup_s) into the games folder also works, if you run into trouble with the japanese installer.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This clearly shows that you have zero clue what you are talking about.

SBPR, Real Kanojo, Playhome, PlayClub, HS1, HS2 - they all are worse than this. (PH for example is like what, 10 Scenes, including the DLC, after that its just scene selector.)

Most of these were just some scene selectors, nothing more. SBPR was a problem on its own.

Even the two Koikatsus, you cant decide which one is better, since KKS is missing stuff that was in KK.

And that old AA and AA2, aside from NPC interactions, there is nothing in this game that would hold up in a comparison to todays games.
SBPR was crippled by bad coding and the fact that was extremely slow even with top tier computers of that time. But as a game was almost respectable. Replayed recently with a new way more powerful CPU and a better graphic card and it was a completely different experience. Still filled with problems, but playable.
Playhome/club and HS1 and HS2, yeah they are scene selectors, and still are better than this game, whose better part is guess what? The free ecchi mode. At least with these games you could go doing directly what you wanted.
Too much to do for a scene selector, not enough and too restricted for a KK/ai-shojo/AA kind of game.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
SBPR was crippled by bad coding
The gameplay wasnt good either.

A big empty map, and when you wanted to level up friendship witha girl you needed to find an item somewhere at the end of the world, which meant that you needed to walk around for a long time searching.

The "Combat" was useless, the clothes much more limited than nowadays.
a few minigames, lots of walking around, then prostituting your girls in the hotel to generate money.

boring, AIS is miles ahead of this.

whose better part is guess what? The free ecchi mode. At least with these games you could go doing directly what you wanted.
From comments in this thread, this game too has Free H, it is just not a button in the menu?

Too much to do for a scene selector, not enough and too restricted for a KK/ai-shojo/AA kind of game.
KK games are also "nothing to do".

pretty much you just grind relationship by clicking three buttons, and then run around on a dead map, every once in a while one of the girls wants sum fuk - meh, these games are actually the closest to SBPR in terms of gameplay.

The stuff illusion makes usually sucks big time.

Yes, this game sucks in its own way, but at least it is not another of the scene selectors, of which we already have so many: HS, HS2, PH, PC, SB2, SB3, RK and so on.

I just hope they make an AIS2 based on the improvements in here. (in a year... after Kokatsu "3", that again lacks parts of the previous games...)
FFS, I wouldnt even mind a AA3 based on KK... in the end, illusion made "AG4" too, so what - *inhales copium*

Last edited:

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
can you interact with the character like in koikatsu? kissing, grabbing, etc...

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Im downloading, not too big expectation on this one, I just hoped this was a bit of those "Darky" game when man can dominate a shy woman and end turning her in a slave/slut
IDK if I had seen some screenshots from the game but at least the male shape body looks better and not just a 3d model with false plastic cock and hope at least that and the balls have some physics or better movement

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
I don't see how people are upset with his game.
Again, maybe it's the fact I came in not expecting much. Also, I'm a pro at navigating through absurd lines of MTL and played enough japanese eroges, that and I'm able to stumble across how to play the game with little issue.
That's the point, most people are thinking they'll play a AAA hentai game and finding out it's a half-game. Nothing new, still RG propose unique stuff like great graphism like I never saw anywhere, interesting decors and some immersive real life context. All look-like NPC are playable wich is a surprise.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
They should have given KK sunshine a decent expansion instead of wasting their time with this. Sims with sex mods would give much more satisfactions. I'm desperately trying to find something to salvage about this game. But like i was saying before it's flawed on the core.
You have no real control over your characters, and they are limited to a very restricted selection of (boring) actions. Sometime they are not even available. I think i can positively say this is the worst game they ever made.
Worst game or you got no clue how the game is suppose to be played? I mean its understandable if you can't figure out the game due to bad translation but come on I played enough and it wasn't that 'bad'. It has AA2 vibes but just missing those dark features. Also their first release of every game is always bland like how koikatsu and HS2 was released, lets see how the game evolve on the later stages and hopefully with proper translations from modders so we could further understand the game mechanics

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
It has AA2 vibes
How? You can't even move the characters freely. And they are all limited by their role and schedule.
That's the problem. No illusion game is perfect. But this game make everything slower and more redundant. Cause every character is nailed into their own places and routines. And there is these annoying waiting times for every action that slow down everything and make it more frustrating.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
How? You can't even move the characters freely. And they are all limited by their role and schedule.
That's the problem. No illusion game is perfect. But this game make everything slower and more redundant. Cause every character is nailed into their own places and routines. And there is these annoying waiting times for every action that slow down everything and make it more frustrating.
Why i mention the AA2 vibes was mainly because they added males in game and made it playable since no other recent illusion games did that, also the fact that you could potentially ntr but so far theres no added reaction for cheating(hopefully they will add it later). They've already make a patch to speed up the action, like i said lets wait and see how the game evolves. But i agree with the sunshine expansion, koikatsu was almost perfect and the only downside was that you couldn't add more male characters.

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I agree, this "game" is way too far from AA2... It is just another cloned and recycled game.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Back in "the day" Illusion dominated the adult gaming world and showed just how many people desired these types of games. Developers world wide saw the potential and jumped in the ring. With all this major competition Illusion's grip loosened and they are now struggling to find their place in it all.

Reactions: alex2011 and XxNa9r
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes