2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
need cheats. can use cheat engine for the points shop but it doesn't handle individual character's money.

Also this game technically has NTR You can kinda play as solely one character (but they might disappear during certain hours or days. kinda hope this gets changed by and update or a mod.) and the other characters will do things with each other such as dates.

Having a setting to only play as 1 character would be great. as of right now the characters have a lot of free will and will do random shit off screen and it's hard to keep track of.

Reactions: lxh123

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
My god, there are some kind of weird people in this forum
But I hope they will improve the game quickly, although I am not particularly hopeful as there is still a lot of work to do

I think it is on one of the previous pages on a mega link
Finally found it thanks .
IIRC that is Global Illumination setting.

Anyway Illusion Soft released patch for Room Girl that adds quality of life improvements to the game.
Mega
View attachment 2073189
For those who missed it

Reactions: xfir01 and peebo

akihap

Nov 30, 2017
It runs a lot better than i expected it to on my lowly gtx1080, only thing is 100% gpu usage and fans running full blast, but the closer you get to the characters, the more the gpu is utilized so zooming out helps. It definitely runs better than Shoujou.
I'm on HDD and see zero issues with load times.

Essentially, it's the Sims but you control every character. When you tell one character to take an action, everyone takes an action. I'm assuming in the top left where it says play/serious, that is the characters mood and if you give an action that is opposite their mood a frustration symbol will appear over their head and (i think) they will sometimes ignore your action to take one of their own choosing. NPCs will choose to interact with whatever character you gave an order to but with MTL it's hard to say what exactly happened or what they are talking about.
When you tell a character to go somewhere they do indeed go there, but you have to back out to the map and follow them to the location yourself. There is a shop that sells stat effecting items and an H shop that sells much of the same. I have no idea what the stats effect or what sort of unlockables there are but i imagine there are some. Maybe dialogue options or more interactables.

It's funny because I've only played for like an hour and somehow know more about it then half this thread. Reading is your friend and prior knowledge helps too.

Anyway here is baby's first room girl
I do not have this problem, i am on a GTX1080ti and the game never seems to go over 50% on normal settings and 65% on high quality settings
Edit: Oh yeah np on my 4K monitor it run at 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: Boss1234
Mar 1, 2019
So far I'm not having any issues with the game, getting a solid 60fps max settings with my HP Omen 15 laptop (has an i7 processor, 2060 RTX, and I replaced the 16GB ram for 32GB ram), I understand the game play for the most part as well, getting interactions going on just fine. I'm only having one problem...how do you transition from one part of a location to another?

The house for example has the downstairs living room and the upstairs room, when I force a character to transition from the downstairs to upstairs or the other way around, I can't get the game to transition with them, I can't find any hotkeys nor see any menu icons that handle that transition, and I know once you fully back out of a location you can't go back to it until the next time phase. I haven't seen anyone else make mention of this on here yet either.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ehm, UE isn't the magical "make good game" engine you seem to think it is. It would be a horrible idea for them to switch to UE, it would just require them to pour a lot of research and development into getting stuff running in the first place, and it'd probably run worse.

Bad development is bad, no matter the engine, tons of great games have been made with unity, tons of bad games have been made with UE. Gotta hand it to Epic marketing for keeping people believing it's the magical bullet for good games though.

It would also pretty much kill off what little is left of their modding appeal, Unity is insanely modfriendly out of the box.
Yeah I get what you saying it's just a good optimized Unreal game feels like it runs better and faster than an Unity one.
Unity is mod friendly but so is Unreal. Since I love playing AAA games with nude mods. Then again it depends on the game and appeal look at Skyrim people still mod it crazy.

Either way I appreciate the repacks you do.

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
No, I am interacting with someone like that, that someone being you.

You have not played the game or played next to nothing of it as demonstrated by your comments in this thread.
I will not tell you anything more so go on and keep exposing yourself as a fraud and a troll that you are.
He's asking questions, you're berating him for no reason.

We can see who's trolling, buddy.

Reactions: Masterra

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
So is there multiple outfits or something or is it a bug when my girl changes her hair to something completely different when getting into the shower/bath?
The 3 outfits (coordinates) mentioned above now include hair styles.
Edit and switch between them on the Clothing tab in the Maker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixiel1 and redjeb

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well this game is a bit confusing but at least there's like 4 sex options for yuri. If only there was more. Probably DLC.
69.jpg
This is the most successful thing so far I've done. lol
The game ain't easy to get into. I don't know what to do or what does what. But somehow I managed lesbian office workers.

Donnerdog

Jul 11, 2021
I got the game from DLsite, but for some reason I cant extract it as it says it cant find the data.

Guess ill just use the repack here lol

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes