2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

raphtalia40

Oct 2, 2022
100% could be a possibility, and we are all helpful on here, it just looks silly when u are on a thread that says on the first page

" Language: Japanese, English (MTL) "
sorry bro, yes that's 100% correct I have the original one,
tried to find the way to make it eng language and went into middle of this thread:ROFLMAO:

thanks for the direction, now I've downloaded the new and leave the original behide

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I hope they add some kind of personality-lock like the HS games had. It's annoying trying to keep characters under specific natures.
nahhh the problem came from the whole script is such a mess and not work like it should at all. mostly RNG all the time. more than that this game not even let's us have a MC who can be the center of the game. in another word we completely lost control on the game. what we have left is just micro management on those dead bots that get shoved in the game. let's say it more like this game is another game that get kicked out to the market before it pass beta (or may be just an alpha when judge from how they optimized it.).
*ps* i feel like since Koikatu this developer no longer care about QC any more.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Something I noticed while fiddling with the game is there's at least one incomplete roleplay scenario. If you have the teacher leave the classroom, the schoolgirl unlocks the option to sit at the teacher's desk and two unique actions "look at answers" and "delete data"; bringing the teacher back and having him talk to her, while she's at his desk, doesn't unlock any sort of special dialogue interaction.

Pretty sure this is meant to be a lead-in for whatever content the inevitable dark-themed DLC will bring.
not offense but from what i read from JP blog (with the help of google and proxy) this game possible end like AI Shoujo. they may already axed all expansion. all dlc you can get is just costume and studio stuffs. since the game is a pie of bugs and unfinished to the point that many people can't play it because too low frame rate and crash.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah, that was nice and i want to see a return of this feat.
But as usual there is no reactvity for the outfits. The game that managed better this aspect is the universally hated SBPR. It actually had a shyness level selection. And if you didn't create an exhibisionist, if you would put into the map a naked girl or one with very revealing clothes, you would see her covering herself in shame. This coud be used for many scenes like dragging the girl around the city naked, or place the idol naked on the stage with the crowd cheering at her.
It always annoy me that in KK/ai-shojo games the girls become aware of being naked only when she is bathing or taking a shower, or she is sitting on the crapper.

As i was saying in previous post, the problem is that feel more like a downgrade than an improvement. Is certainly not the first illusion game where there is no "free roaming" play house/club and HS games are beasically just "select who and where to fuck".
But this game only add a layer of useless and annoying to it with waiting times, restrictions, and useless gameplay mechanics adding stamina and mood, and a pointless economy. And the characters not being always available. All things that are just nuisances.
And as already said SBPR more than being flawed at the core, it was (and still is) crippled by performance issues. The basic ideas behind it were not bad at all.
you gonna surprise when you found all of that features all broken. when come to sex what you should do is just keep spamming "ask to be friend" until RNG mercy you. the spamming "H" or "invite to toilet" girls will let's you have sex just like that. yes there is no logic here at all ! when the most powerful perk in this game is "chat" because you take lowest stamina to use and make you success on ask girl to be your friend and let's you have sex with them. however this also lead to another misery life for some pre made characters who are so bad at chatting. yup...those characters are death bots can't do any thing and fate to be virgin forever.
*ps* i think all of script for AI in the game (at least from what we saw from its trailer) not exist at all. i feel like they gave up and kicked it out to the market. before move to another project.............again.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
The people who buy these games are the problem, not illusion.

If people would actually stop buying the bland garbage and buy the good games, illusion would be forced to stop making bland garbage.

AA -> AA2: Not much difference, but people bought it, so illusion got away with it.

PlayClub, Honey Select, PlayHome: This set of 3 games is almost the same (just some settings changes etc.), and people bought it, and illusion got away with it.

Sexy Beach Premium Resort: That one... I still remember, but given that there is no sequel or "similar game", it flopped, finally.

Koikatsu -> Koikatsu Sunshine: KKS is actually a downgrade in some areas, at best the whole game is a "sidegrade"... but people bought it, and illusion got away with its nonsense. (Guess what KK3 will be... another sidegrade, gg, you fucked yourself.)

Emotion Creators: Flopped again, because it was a useless pile of garbage with even less gameplay than the "Scene Selectors".

AI-Shoujo: Was fine, but illusion did not add Free H, so that they can sell it as "Honey Select 2" later... and people went and ate the shit that illusion served them. (At least AIS aka AG4 had some gameplay and new graphics and so on.)

Honey Select 2: The Free-H from AIS, but you now have to pay for it, zero gameplay, just another bland scene selector... and people bought it.)

Room Girl: Another Scene-Selector, with improved graphics, better performance but problematic modding (for now). I dont know how the game is doing, but at least they did not sell us the Free H as a seperate game again.

So, what is the conclusion:
People need to stop buying the garbage illusion makes, so that they stop making garbage because they dont get away with it anymore.

If people buy the Free H of AIS for 70$... they are beyond stupid, signaling illusion that they can do such stupid things.
People bought KKS, yet it is nothing more than a DLC for KK.

RoomGirl is the result of "illusion getting away with it" for 15 years... and only the players to blame. (but it could be worse... see the "Custom Maid" stuff.)

So, what will the next games be?

- Koikatsu 3, another bland sidegrade of Koikatsu.
- AI-Shoujo 2, but with the graphics from RoomGirl. (Alternative: Sexy Beach 6 with this graphics.)
- Maybe some garbage VR game in between, who knows.

Last edited:

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
I had an issue where the Configuration screen would give me a black screen for some reason, if that happens to someone else, I fixed it by deleting the config folder inside the UserData folder, it returns all values to default but will allow you to access the Configuration menu again.

Reactions: hspagsm and Yuujii
Jun 24, 2017
Well, I was having problems with the torrent download where I would be stuck on the logo screen. Couldn't even see the title. So I thought it was an issue with the torrent. I downloaded the two-part MEGA files, and now, I can get past the logo screen.... to a white screen. Still can't see the title screen, and I have no idea what the issue is.

alankky

May 14, 2020
I think that everyone has. These are the features of the illusion games. Even AI-Shoujo usage the GPU at 100%
That's strange, i have no problem for AI girl and HS2 but only RG. For AI Girl and HS2, I have applied OrangeSpork graphic plugin but RG it's purely vanilla, no plugin applied. Is it the only reason causing the high GPU usage? I am using RTX2080 and the temperature raised to 85%-86% during the game.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Put the Settings like this, and it will be fine:

Unbenannt.jpg

So, what is happening here?

1: There is plenty of stuff that has zero impact on how the game looks, like "Volumetric Fog" etc, since you are in closed rooms anyway - so you are rendering fog outside of the room.. disable it. (Yes, I am aware that illusion is stupid...)

2: "Global Illumination"? does not need to be at highest settings, I did not see any visible difference, but it really hits performance hard, even slapping a 3090 equivalent card as if it was a potato.

3: SSR, disable it, there is not much in the game that would be reflective anyway.

4: the mirror, disable it, waste of performance (planar reflection? I guess. Might have an effect on the eyes, not sure.)

5. Shadow resolution at medium is just fine, its 99% indoor gameplay anyway, where there are not much shadows, and even outside the shadows are still fine.

6. DOF, disable, waste of performance

7. Micro Shadows? no idea what that is, disabling it did not cause a difference? (See a few posts further down, useless in this game.)

8. Chromatic aberration... does not have performance impact, use at your own discretion.

9. TAA in this game sucks, but still is the best we get, small performance cost.

10: contact shadows, only make sense outside - medium is fine.

With these settings, as shown in the image, the game should run just fine on any half decent GPU, at 60 fps.

Last edited:

alankky

May 14, 2020
Put the Settings like this, and it will be fine:

View attachment 2078965

So, what is happening here?

1: There is plenty of stuff that has zero impact on how the game looks, like "Volumetric Fog" etc, since you are in closed rooms anyway - so you are rendering fog outside of the room.. disable it. (Yes, I am aware that illusion is stupid...)

2: Global Illumination does not need to be at highest settings, I did not see any visible difference, but it really hits performance hard, even slapping a 3090 equivalent card as if it was a potato.

3: SSR, disable it, there is not much in the game that would be reflective anyway.

4: the mirror, disable it, waste of performance (planar reflection? I guess. Might have an effect on the eyes, not sure.)

5. Shadow resolution at medium is just fine, its 99% indoor gameplay anyway, where there are not much shadows, and even outside the shadows are still fine.

6. DOF, disable, waste of performance

7. Microsado? no idea what that is, disabling it did not cause a difference?

8. Chromatic aberration... does not have performance impact, use at your own discretion.

9. TAA in this game sucks, but still is the best we get, small performance cost.

10: contact shadows, meh, only make sense outside.

With these settings, as shown in the image, the game should run just fine on any half decent GPU, at 60 fps.
Thanks a lot for your advice and it works. I never thought that we need to disable so many items in graphic setting for this game, compared with HS2 and AI Girl. It's really an unpleasant experience. Is it possible for improvements?

Reactions: nukexdevil

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I never thought that we need to disable so many items in graphic setting for this game, compared with HS2 and AI Girl. It's really an unpleasant experience.
The problem is, that this game has more settings than AIS/HS2, making it look like "more has to be disabled".

Illusion is stupid, nothing new here.

They should have never put in some of the options at their highest settings, just because Unity technically allows them to do so. That "Global Illumination" (or whatever that is, I am not sure) does not need the two higher settings, the game still looks fine without it, but the performance impact of that setting... this setting alone... is nuts.

Is it possible for improvements?
Illusion, improvements?
doubt.

But here is the good thing: the characters etc. still look very good with the settings as I posted them, guess that is all we need. ;)

Apr 29, 2018
7. Microsado? no idea what that is, disabling it did not cause a difference?
That would be micro shadows, from what I understand it's basically a poor man's parallax shader. It fakes shadows in textures that are supposed to be bumpy, but doesn't actually simulate any sort of roughness (so a larger shadow falling across it will have a very straight and crisp edge).

Just Unity things.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
That would be micro shadows, from what I understand it's basically a poor man's parallax shader. It fakes shadows in textures that are supposed to be bumpy, but doesn't actually simulate any sort of roughness (so a larger shadow falling across it will have a very straight and crisp edge).

Just Unity things.
Ah, that is why I did not notice it, and why it did not have an impact on FPS from what I saw.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes