2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Its normal, my imported cards from HS2 also missing their hairstyles and outfits even the base game one. Usually they are added back on the next DLC or patches, but fingercrossed for this game.
But the thing is some people already got them and made cards with them on the official downloader meaning that they are already out.

Apr 29, 2018
I caught up in some small dumb issue, somehow I can't just assign my girl off (which is I already assign it out and even delete the save) or can't just do overwrite on it and anything no more in characters creation mode, what should I do?
1665045652481.png
If you load a save, click on the Resident Registration icon (person with a circle around them), select an existing girl, and click Edit, you can make changes to her directly and save those changes by hitting "Save and Exit" when you leave the editing mode.

If you want to replace her entirely with your own character, you click on Resident Registration, select the girl you want to replace, select the girl you want to use instead in the character card list, then click Assign, the game will ask if you want to replace her (this will reset all of the skills and money for the girl in that slot).

Reactions: HavoBerg

benbenmoo13

Jul 21, 2018
still stuck!!! T_T
Why is the program XUnity Autotranslator not translating?How can i fix ? Anyone can help please ?

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
But in SIms 4, characters do many actions autonomously.
From what I've seen here so far, characters just sit and do one thing until I give them a command to do something else.
We can conclude that you didn't play game long enough or are a troll.

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Just in case somebody has the same problem:

R1 crashed at every startup so I was waiting for an update. Installed R1.1 and game still crashed. Then I thought it's probably because my PC doesn't meet the requirements. But then I remembered that at the first launch of R1 I blocked internet access in the firewall (of course). So I allowed it now and the game works absolutely fine (probably has something to do with Google Translate). Which is a bit strange coz AI-Shoujo and HS2 never needed internet access in order to work, but then maybe they had the translations already included in the releases. :unsure:

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
Guys how do I get characters from different places to talk to each other? Like get the nurse girl to interact to the office lady. I tried moving them to the same map like the park but there's no option to make them interact.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
make a copy of the crad file (in the file system),
edit it as you like (in the game),
rename the copy to the original (in the file system)
If you load a save, click on the Resident Registration icon--.....
Ty you both for useful guide tips:D, I just caught other quick question about characters personality.

It's very easy to rise serious and friendly (I don't remember how it's called) personal side but I can't seems get into unique yet.. what command I can rise the unique side more?

Jun 1, 2017
I feel like there's a skeleton of a decent game here but I don't trust Illusion to fix it to that point, its also baffling they released it in this state. Its just another glorified animation set in the state its in now.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes