2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Set65

Aug 2, 2017
Ok, let's check the point. This game isn't brilliant or original, but I think that Illusion finally used the Studio assets for making something in fact of "gameplay", instead of the same and static "scene based" contents. Maybe they've finally understood that the Studio Mode could still be useful for "gaming" purposes, instead of keep being a basic and annoying poser. Also, the editor mode this time adds a more cute feature, where you can change hair cut in the coordinate sets. I'm just waiting for the DLCs, strangely I'm expecting a Church map, again.

Reactions: redjeb

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
my 7zip cant extract it, something about the file not being an "archive". How did yall do it?
Edit: Welp, upon downloading it the 3rd time and this time the "full" version from ScrewTHisNoise google drive, it somehow worked. weird..
try torrent is faster and use 7zip to unzip.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
I caught up in some small dumb issue, somehow I can't just assign my girl off (which is I already assign it out and even delete the save) or can't just do overwrite on it and anything no more in characters creation mode, what should I do?
1665045652481.png
YOU need characters creation mode inside game play. If They are assign can not be changed
start game , PLAY NORMAL GAME / IN MENU CHOOSE REGISTRATION / CHOOSE CARD AND try EDIT assign cards

. 001.png

opens character editor and change OUTFITS - FOR DAILY USE / ROOM USE / BATH USE
MAKE OUTFIT DAILY USE FOR EACH TOON BY YOUR TASTE
MAKE A CUSTOM COORRDINATE OUTIF FOR ALL GIRLS - ROOM USE
MAKE USE OF COORDINATE HAIR OPTIONS FOR ALL USES - DAILY USE / ROOM USE / BATH USE
in end CHOOSE EXIT icon them you go back to main game again.
THAT WAY DONT NEED USE CLOTHES CHANGE FOR NOW
EDIT ONE FOR THE TRY OUT

NOTES : EDITOR characters using GAME MODE dont have all options on CONFIG TABS, cause is for edit a single card.
that way you can remake toons via load // BODY // FACE // HAIR AND COORDINATES MODE
is a simukated "FUSION". Hope helps

by mats

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Guys how do I get characters from different places to talk to each other? Like get the nurse girl to interact to the office lady. I tried moving them to the same map like the park but there's no option to make them interact.
Send office lady to the doctor.
Make her talk to others...nurse include
doctor i presume is the map zone

Puma-san

Jun 27, 2018
ok wtf is my game broken or what

how do y'all do H in this game? there's LITERALLY ONLY ONE CONTROL in the H mode and that is only the mouse scroll to adjust the animation speed... i can't even quit the H-mode or do any other things than that..

Last edited:

keith111100

Jun 10, 2017

how do y'all do H in this game? there's LITERALLY ONLY ONE CONTROL in the H mode and that is only the mouse scroll to adjust the animation speed... i can't even quit the H-mode or do any other things than that..
Hover your mouse to the left edge of your screen, and the control should appears.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Puma-san

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Ty you both for useful guide tips:D, I just caught other quick question about characters personality.

It's very easy to rise serious and friendly (I don't remember how it's called) personal side but I can't seems get into unique yet.. what command I can rise the unique side more?
when you create a toon and configuration/character settings/1 tab : name birthday and selection of proprieties
SERIOUS / PLAY / UNIQUE
change or edit toon you like for nature : unique
Try edit card via game : room configuration - choose map - choose card
instead reasin choose edit mode INSIDE ROOM ASSIGN TAB / CARD OFFICE / CHOSE CARD AND EDIT AND EXIT
i guess it can be changed / if card creator pre choose
SEE instructions in post above with this image,

001.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: honkuma

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019

there is left panel similar HS2 GAME H scenes in game
can change speed / clhotes and there is a 3 item options on rigth side

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma-san

BLACKSTARRAVEN

Mar 9, 2019
Posting on 4Chan is more fun then this game.

And the argument that it's better looking the other illusion games? okay sure.
It's really not.
It might have better graphics, but the characters look like garbage.
HS2 still has the best-looking charactesr. Was really hoping for a SB game...

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
the are no game mechanics. even the stats dont have any big meaning behind them except to getting faster reletionship points. there is no purpose in lvl them so the whole shop is a waste too. every html game created from some amateur with only a few lines of code has better game mechanics than this. only the models with the character creation is woth mentioning

Dec 7, 2018
It's very easy to rise serious and friendly (I don't remember how it's called) personal side but I can't seems get into unique yet.. what command I can rise the unique side more?
From what I can tell the "Unique" personality type seems to be a really bad translation. My initial "main" male character I started as "playful" but I very quickly slipped into the "Unique" zone, simply by fucking a lot. It seems "Unique" should be labeled as "Kinky" or "Gigolo / Whore" It seems to rise fast when fucking / flirting or doing generally sexual stuff. There is also a trait ( You know, when you create a character and you can select up to 3 traits ) called "Likes unique" I was wondering what that could be, my guess is that a character that has that trait is easier to convince to have sex with characters that are in the "Unique" personality zone. All just a wild guess though from what I could observe in my very limited playtime of around 3 hours or so. Created 2 characters one dude and a chick, dropped them in the same room ( students ) talked to the girl twice, became friends, asked her to follow me into the toilet, fucked her, fucked her some more, invited her to a date, confessed, became her boyfriend, fucked her some more, got bored, deleted the game. All in the span of around 3-4 hours. What a great "game"

• Haha
Apr 29, 2018
Ty you both for useful guide tips:D, I just caught other quick question about characters personality.

There's a category for Unique actions with repeatable actions like "check for beauty" (something like that) that push the girls toward unique. Also inviting someone over to a girl's house and repeatedly using "kiss" is also unique.

• Wow

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
How is this Room Girl game? Is it better than Artificial girl? Can you move around with your character?

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
There's a category for Unique actions with repeatable actions like "check for beauty" (something like that) that push the girls toward unique. Also inviting someone over to a girl's house and repeatedly using "kiss" is also unique.

So it's likely focus on charming/lewd stuff to rise unique status?

But also you're saying "inviting someone over to a girl's house" is meant you check the characters at home/privatehouse even they're not set as unemployed type??

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes