2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
i have a question if my character is a futanari does she get employee dormitory too? because all i can see so far is only female character has dormitory

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
Don't work your file repack, :coffee: :WutFace:
it's corrupted, please do a universal pack for all the computers, we are not in the engineering computer Science !!

S N I F .. T h a n k s !! !!
Error.png

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
nice game, I see the future now, just wonder if it´s going to be VR someday, by the way it needs high heels in the creator mode.

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Don't work your file repack, :coffee: :WutFace:
it's corrupted, please do a universal pack for all the computers, we are not in the engineering computer Science !!

S N I F .. T h a n k s !! !!
Did you also download the second file? There are 2 split files (.001 and .002).

Or maybe WinRAR can't merge the files. Get rid of WinRAR and use 7-Zip instead, c'est gratuit.

Reactions: Serance

yagamid

Oct 28, 2019
Anyone knows how to turn off the "background" like old Illusion games ?
I prefer all black background instead...

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So the studio is coming the 14th and then something else the 28th?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also someone send a copy of this to Illusion they've been around for how long and still don't know what optimization is.
7269046-L.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
So the studio is coming the 14th and then something else the 28th?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also someone send a copy of this to Illusion they've been around for how long and still don't know what optimization is.
View attachment 2088162
if i not mistake, judge from what i found in JP blog. they company seem change their staffs very often and also focus on quantity. which make the developer team have too short time to qc their game. in fact since the first KK they not even have enough time to finish their game before the company push it to the market.

CUCCIOLO

Oct 20, 2019
when you manage to have a save game of the game also because I can't use the positions 3 p a woman two men or 2 women and a man buuuu

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes