2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
How is this Room Girl game? Is it better than Artificial girl? Can you move around with your character?
It's like the Sims, except not very fun. The "gameplay" is rudimentary, there's a bare handful of locations, there's no mods to speak of, and the 'positions' menu is ridiculously limited. If you thought "AI Shoujo" was needlessly complex, this is the game for you. Otherwise, stick to AA2/Koikatsu Sunshine.

Apr 29, 2018
So it's likely focus on charming/lewd stuff to rise unique status?

But also you're saying "inviting someone over to a girl's house" is meant you check the characters at home/privatehouse even they're not set as unemployed type??
Yes, when a girl's satisfaction (blue bar) gets to 50%, her room will unlock on the map, and she'll be available to use when she's not at work.

From her home she can call anyone she knows to invite them to her room (from the migrate options, oddly), and if the girl knows both "bad friends" she can call both for MMF 3P options. Getting bad friends in your phonebook doesn't require the red bar, it seems like you just need to talk about work/hobbies with someone who already knows them.

• Love
Reactions: honkuma

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, when a girl's satisfaction (blue bar) gets to 50%, her room will unlock on the map, and she'll be available to use when she's not at work.

From her home she can call anyone she knows to invite them to her room (from the migrate options, oddly), and if the girl knows both "bad friends" she can call both for MMF 3P options. Getting bad friends in your phonebook doesn't require the red bar, it seems like you just need to talk about work/hobbies with someone who already knows them.
Ok this felt better, at least not keep stuck on jobs/occupational place and can do etch somewhere more private feel.

Small extra questions:
  • Is there any way to decrease redbar, and redbar is will affect the character's personality like interacting with people and friends changing into noisy or bothersome behavior to make other NPC get a negative side from it or it's just noting much effect?

• This game look alike uses HS2 engine, should possible port RG into HS2 shouldn't be a big problem?

May 17, 2019

Actually, you only need 25-30% of the blue bar to unlock the girl's place.

For the bad friend in the Relationship, it's kinda weird.
There are 3 ways I found so far:
1 - Get the red bar filled.
2 - Get the Hobby/ Charm to Level 5.
3 - As you said, have the one with one Bad Friend in their Relationship List to communicate with other girls. (like a virus :sneaky:)

• Is there any way to decrease redbar, and redbar is will affect the character's personality like interacting with people and friends changing into noisy or bothersome behavior to make other NPC get a negative side from it or it's just noting much effect?
To decrease the Red Gauge, relaxing at their place, such as Warm up or Take a Nap in the Bathtub, for instance.

So far, I only see my character in Fatigue state more often, don't know much about interactions as the Relationship Term rises so fast in this game that it's hard to notice the differences. :cry:

When it's reach MAX, you will the lose the character data.

Reactions: honkuma

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
Most mechanics are irrelevant, its more a sandbox game cause you can't lose, whatever bad thing happening are on purpose of the player, and relationship is build more easely by npc then by yourself, what you have to do is just call the npc you are interested in.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
the 3p only have 1 girl with 2 guy right?

or any chance we can get 1 guy + 2 girl ?
1 guy vs 2 girls is the most simple to do. have 1 dude who work at the same place as 2 girls did have sex with them many times (in my case, he is the janitor (he has good chat skill). same logic as other game before this one.

Reactions: theangel21

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Actually, you only need 25-30% of the blue bar to unlock the girl's place.

For the bad friend in the Relationship, it's kinda weird.
There are 3 ways I found so far:
1 - Get the red bar filled.
2 - Get the Hobby/ Charm to Level 5.
3 - As you said, have the one with one Bad Friend in their Relationship List to communicate with other girls. (like a virus :sneaky:)

To decrease the Red Gauge, relaxing at their place, such as Warm up or Take a Nap in the Bathtub, for instance.

So far, I only see my character in Fatigue state more often, don't know much about interactions as the Relationship Term rises so fast in this game that it's hard to notice the differences. :cry:

When it's reach MAX, you will the lose the character data.
make harem for them is the answer. since i make the certain janitor do harem, public sex, 3p, ntr. he only has max blue bar with empty red bar all the times. you gonna surprise when you move some certain npc to another work place. the certain person will become a sex beast.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Tat's not true.
If I don't press "progress time", the characters do what they were doing before.
If I do an action with one character, the others usually stay where they are and do what they were doing before, like playing with a smartphone.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
If I don't press "progress time", the characters do what they were doing before.
If I do an action with one character, the others usually stay where they are and do what they were doing before, like playing with a smartphone.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
This is still not true, its relying on the socialize bar, mood and relationship, "new" characters will usually stuck on simple action until they evolve.

However its possible the turn take few action for resolve, for faciliting the pathfinding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong.
As said above, whenever you force a turn (by skipping or selecting an action for a specific character) , ALL other characters do actions depending on their preferences and available options. Higher level, more relationships and more money add new options, that's why new chars usually only play, work or chat.

Reactions: Misguided/Entity
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes