2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Can't understand why people still love illusion so much, wait for the same sliders on the body editor and censored gens...
Modders of this games should be using their time importing HS and other illusion games stuff into VaM and everything would be much better.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
ohhh a new illusion game. Hopefully there's another upgrade to the 3d models. ai shoujo is nice and all, but more pixels is always nice.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Dont know for most ppl, but for me Illusion "games" is about engine, not game.
The studio + mods, make very VERY fun to mess around. I still mess around with my HS1 raven breakfeast.png

malvis

Jul 24, 2018
Kind of unrelated, but whats the best way to set up AA2 in current hardware? Kind of want to set up a session of pure chaos

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Meh.. downloaded it, tried it out. Got bored within minutes. Five of each wardrobe item, not mod-friendly at all -- tried several different HS2 mods, no dice with any. Uncensor mods failed as well. Hopefully this one will improve greatly with time, but as it stands I can't recommend it. The only thing it *can* do, is import character cards from HS2/AIS, as long as they are either vanilla or use mods it can replace with stock versions (like wardrobe mods). Best advice: Wait til September when the full game releases, see how it turns out then.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Dont know for most ppl, but for me Illusion "games" is about engine, not game.
The studio + mods, make very VERY fun to mess around. I still mess around with my HS1 View attachment 1940339
I do too, I have HS1, HS2, AIS and Koi. I use all of them at different times for different things. Each has its merits, and all work really well for what they're designed for. Maybe someday this game will measure up to those ;)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I always wonder why they wont just put out the games in english as well. These games do not have that much text anyway, why is it so hard to translate it? They do not seem that low budget to me.
After the bitching of western feminazi about rapelay? That forced japanese devs to renounce to put the word "rape" in the titles of their games? No wonder many japanese hentai devs don't want to touch the western market even with a stick.

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
Because of the parasites who complained that the Illusions games were too violent, this company became soft on making nice games. Where are the good rape fetish games like PlayClub...
Or you can just accept that Playhome is still top tier and everything past that is for people who like 2D

Reactions: Nanabell

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
The same models, textures, hair, poses. Character creation is a complete copy of previous games. Maybe there will be a new interesting gameplay? But this is an illusion, so it's unlikely. And incompatibility with the mods of past games is just a facepalm.

Reactions: lol internet

zevolf

Jun 1, 2017
Should we still dream about Artificial academy 3? or koikatsu killed that possibility?

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
Same engine, same animations, same everything. It's also the HS type, not Koikatsu type, so it'll be nigh impossible to make furries. Not a great start.

Maybe if it ends up being a tripple-A Life Play? But the chances of Illusion producing quality... I mean. Sure. Let's see.

Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
room 1.PNG

I keep getting this error once I launch InitSetting. Anyone care to help me out with this one? I can't launch the game either.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Really? Tell me about this top 10, I'm interested.
games from [studio WS]
games named:
[サークル 裏ぴろちゃき] カナアミ2 -委員長 香奈の場合- kanaami_#02
[サークル 裏ぴろちゃき] 妖縛奇譚 youbaku
妖縛奇譚CRISIS
尊厳破壊
淫虜日記~少女は如何に壊れたか~
there is torture game where you get to destroy 2 girls (brutal whip, pins and nails in tits, nipple cut etc), don't remember name right now

i am sure there are many more obsucure brutal jap games

View attachment 1941314

I keep getting this error once I launch InitSetting. Anyone care to help me out with this one? I can't launch the game either.
run as administrator or jap locale admin

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes