2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

mayu17

Oct 22, 2019
Still, in the case of 3D games I prefer continuous time, instead of pressing the " progress time" button and everyone does their interaction. It certainly doesn't feel like a world where the characters actually live.
In terms of gameplay elements, Room Girl feels like the 0.01 version of the Ren'Py sandbox game. There's almost nothing to do here except sex scenes, which you can see in every other Illusion game and which work almost exactly the same as in other Illusion games.
Plus, most characters can't even interact with most other characters.

The girls in AG3 or AI Syoujyo felt much more alive, although those games weren't perfect.
well , the thing i really like in Aftical Academy is you will have " love rival " if u don't quickly go out with a girl u love . then the rival will take her first time :LOL: and the reaction of npc is funny. and the " Slap " :LOL::LOL:

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a guide on exactly how we're supposed to play this game somewhere? I have the english updated release so I can read stuff but....I'm not clear on the goals of the game play.

mayu17

Oct 22, 2019
Is there a guide on exactly how we're supposed to play this game somewhere? I have the english updated release so I can read stuff but....I'm not clear on the goals of the game play.
i think u can play till get bored :ROFLMAO: easy have sex with girl and limited action

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I dont understand this game, do i have to click every action to develop characters relations ?? what a pain in the ass

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I dont understand this game, do i have to click every action to develop characters relations ?? what a pain in the ass
Yeah, it's a turn-based strategy where you can choose from a wide variety of about 5 different actions. :D

Synnik

Jan 22, 2019
Have they improved on or added new blowjob animations. They've seemingly used the same rehashed animations since honey select and they don't work well with the uncensor. Wondering if I should waste my time.

Thanks.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
this game is shit can t believe my fav h games company has come to this shit, the gameplay is bullshit and empty , you don t have a sensation of grind just like in koikatsu, year by year they become even more trash, HS2 was okay but since playhome and HS1/ AA2 they did nothing more than shit and it's very sad to me to say this :FacePalm:

keith111100

Jun 10, 2017
I noticed there's an option with translated word "unbelievable" on a girl when she's on weakened state after cumming 3 times that you can't click, does anyone know what this option is?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any way to quickly filter out incompatible cards?
put them in "UserData\chara" and game does that for you any incompatible are dropped in "old" folder
also those that are named "RGChaF" are from room girl made and saved

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Anyone got a recent "plugins" list for RG? It'd really be nice to have a converted version of many things HS2 uses--as this game is essentially HS2 with a little more to do. :p

I'm looking specifically for an Advanced Bonemod Window, many more Maker sliders, and maybe Micmitja to change his banner sig to soemthing less disturbing. Because, like our mums in the swing of things, or that new Game of Thrones throwback, some things in life you just don't wanna look at.

necro1298

Oct 22, 2017
put them in "UserData\chara" and game does that for you any incompatible are dropped in "old" folder
also those that are named "RGChaF" are from room girl made and saved
Really? Cuss the game stops loading all together whenever it detects an incompatible card.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes