2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Don't know if I'm missing something here. But is there no player character? I have to control all characters on the map? Also when I move someone I have to go back to world map every time?

If that's the case I wish it was closer to sims. Select a character and the game will follow them. Not constantly go out to map.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
Don't know if I'm missing something here. But is there no player character? I have to control all characters on the map? Also when I move someone I have to go back to world map every time?

If that's the case I wish it was closer to sims. Select a character and the game will follow them. Not constantly go out to map.
Well, Illusion is not Maxis. RG, this is basically NPC a la AI Girl. That mean you upgrade there stat to observe them doing more things. Problem is, there is not enough interaction between NPC, they usually talk and go to cafe/restaurant and that it. I feel like a part of the content is missing.

Reactions: redjeb

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Well, Illusion is not Maxis. RG, this is basically NPC a la AI Girl. That mean you upgrade there stat to observe them doing more things. Problem is, there is not enough interaction between NPC, they usually talk and go to cafe/restaurant and that it. I feel like a part of the content is missing.
The lack of content suggests that the game was released months before it was actually ready.
Or about 25 years later than it should have been released. Any other illusion game I've played has more content.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 2095297
tried to fix it myself and reduced it down to this any help please?
I don't understand why you think anyone in here can help you nor should we...
We can't read your brain because all you do is scream help! help! help!
You then only show your image and state nothing else of importance.

Like on what hardware you are on.

Is it a laptop or a PC?

Are you on integrated graphics(GPU inside CPU) or dedicated GPU(graphic card).

If so which CPU you are on or what graphic card it is.

• Angry
Reactions: MarcusKane

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
new web site >
with HS2/AI/ ROOM GIRL MODS

TRANSLATE MAIN to english

HELP FILE PLAYERS ... take some doubts

Satisfaction
When the character feels satisfied with their daily life and grows steadily, their "private room" will be unlocked, and they will be able to peek into their private appearance at night time! If you make her feel frustrated and frustrated, she will eventually increase the number of "bad friends" (entourage), and she will start having sex with multiple men.
STATUS
FACE ---
BLUE BAR -- satisfaction gauge
RED BAR --- dissatisfaction gauge
When the dissatisfaction gauge reaches MAX, the character will leave town. * Please note that the training data of the character who left will be lost.
The dissatisfaction gauge accumulates, or the sex appeal value is above a certain level ( unverified ), a bad friend appears. Gradually increase to 2 people depending on the accumulation of dissatisfied sex appeal. See PDF for more tips
if your language is English, help others, writing easy sentences to understand the PDF, i use a auto translator... google

View attachment Girl - ROOM Girl Walkthrough Wiki.pdf

THIS ONE - put all man and girls in RED LINE - Dissatisfaction gauge
but she will take care you for all eternity...

RGChaF_20221002210530333.png

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Dude! The man is asking for our help, not to be a punching bag. We may all be pervo-pirates a tha cyerseas round here. But we like to be nice about it. And I can read his brain just fine. The blonde with big tits is shemokin! :p

View attachment 2095297
Ok wHATEVER YOU ARE DOING... stop. Just stop. You had crazy divine visitations going on before, and now hypnotic tv-screen eyes!!?? And I thought Stranger Things was bizarre.o_O

Now I have not seen this behavior before on my Roomgirl copy yet, but from your handy screen snaps it appears to be an issue with your graphics card. Strange pixelations like that and only with certain visual elements are either you need a driver update for your video card, or your computer has contracted the butt flu. If it's the former, head to Nvidia or your card manufacturer's site and get a driver. It's the latter, run man. Fucking RUN.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018
I've tried to install this game several times and from what I can make out, it can't read the data1.cab. Am I missing something?
To anyone with the same problem: make sure there are no asian characters in the name of the folder containing your installation files.

Last edited:
Reactions: josemarcio03

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019

Like on what hardware you are on.

Is it a laptop or a PC?

Are you on integrated graphics(GPU inside CPU) or dedicated GPU(graphic card).

If so which CPU you are on or what graphic card it is.
SEE GRAPHIC SETTING, put all to performance mode
chek FPS with 3 party tool, i use RIVA TUNER STATITCS server 7.3 - turn on FPS view
reduce all settings, edit as taste, untill error goes off, but i guess, dont have shure, is missing some unity file bad writing on drive.
SEE IN GAME PLAY appears same issue. if not on other cards, edit face
LIKE Phatos says update drives i use DRIVER BOOSTER, include GPU, as a auto hardware scanner, and update old drivers... a must!

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
I've tried to install this game several times and from what I can make out, it can't read the data1.cab. Am I missing something?
To anyone with the same problem: make sure there are no asian characters in the name of the folder containing your installation files.
DONWLOAD SCREWTHIS NOISE TORRENT with patched 1.2 ,EDIT NAME, EXTRACT AND RUN...
i did not use setup system. I extract and run with 7ZIP

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Is there a guide? or did I just watch the whole game in 1 hour?
MOSTLY all players make the cards, learn game system, play actions,
all toons probably will unlock all H, actions ect settings, via game using lvl system
wait for mods, probably this game will be a AAA grade after mods, game HS2 cards, Custom maps with H free zone
HS2 only unlock FREE H mode via game play.
This one will evolve to other lvl with better graphics.
My GPU is old for this game, hope a add version based on DX12 via CPU....multicore cpu
or even better HIGH SETTINGS With new ones INTEL RAY TRACE GPU

hope have mods based on auto actions similar SINS 4.0 or Artificial intelligent Mode sYstem OR even better custom LIFE scritp action
ex> LIFE STYLE > STUDENT BY DAY , EVENING - SHOOPING AND LIFE STYLE // NIGTH - HOOKER ON LOVE HOTEL
take care of each action for 15 toons is exausted

Last edited:
Reactions: autotactic

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 2095297
SCREW WRITE THIS NOTES ON BR

- Overwriting cards does not work

- It has the same issued AIS and HS2 had with booting for some users it seems, so change locale to Japanese if experiencing boot problems. This were fixed, among a series of other things, using mods for older games, illusion never fixed it, so I wouldn't expect illusion to sort this out.

- Some users are facing problems starting mods, most are fixed by either disabling firewall or antivirus or just... rebooting. Don't ask, don't know...If that doesn't work, there's currently no solution...

shenhehue

Apr 14, 2020
Guys is this a me problem or why are ALWAYS walls infront of the girl xD
The girl has all stats on max do i have to do the same with all guys and whats up with the nurse and the waiting in the other room....?
Nothing happens after that ...

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes